Chapter 3

P.O and Dara Forever

P.O. reached the dorm in 20 minutes. He knocked on the locked door, and waited for someone to answer. It was B-Bomb who answered. 

"Hey Hyung," said P.O.

"Where have you been?"

"Hehe, I said goodnight to Dara and walked home. Hehe. And something else..."

"What?"

"I kissed her. Tehe." Just then Zico walked by and heard him say this. He turned towards P.O. 

" you, Jihoon." said Jiho, and he walked back to his room.

Kyung came over, "What was that about?" 

"I kissed Sandara and he's jealous."

"Ahhhhh," said Kyung, "Well goodnight."

"Night," said Jihoon cheerfully, and he walked to his room.

That night he had a great sleep. But the weirdest dream.

-----------------

He woke up, and had a shower. Once he was ready for the day, he decided to call Dara. He wondered if that was a little desperate, but whatever.

He grabbed the napkin and hastily dialed her number.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, it's Jihoon."

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing, just thought I'd call to ask if you wanted to do something today?"

"That sounds fun! What do you want to do?"

"We could go to the amusement park."

"Great, I'm already ready. Do you want to pick me up around noon?"

"Sure, can't wait."

"Me neither, bye!"

"Bye!"

Jihoon hung up and curled up in a little ball on the floor. "OMG, I'm going on a date. Hehe. I knew the day I dated Dara would come!"

He hopped up and left his room to go eat breakfast. It didn't take long until it was 11:30.

He told the band members that he was going OUT, and left to 2NE1's dorm.

~vroom ~ He arrived.

He knocked on the door. A high childish voice called, "Coming!" The girl answered the door. It was Park Bom, Dara's best friend. He knew this from watching 2NE1 TV. "Hi! Aren't you P.O. from Block B?"

"Yes," he said, shocked that Dara hadn't said anything about him, "I'm here to pick up Dara for our date."

"OMG, really? That's totally Dara's dream come true," she blurted out. "Whoops, I don't think I should have said that." She giggled.

Jihoon beamed at her, "Thats ok."

"Why don't you come inside and wait?"

"Thank you." Jihoon stepped inside the dorm, decorated in black and white. "You have a really nice house."

"Thanks! I'll go get you Dara." She walked upstairs, and came back with Dara. She looked so pretty in her jean shorts, floral blouse, and light makeup. Although, she looks pretty without it.

"You look beautiful, Sandara."

Bom laughed in the background and ran back upstairs.

"Let's go," said Dara.

P.O. followed her outside and they jumped into his vehicle.

In the car ride to the park, they had cute conversations on their favorite songs by each other, and their favorite comebacks.

They finally got to the amusement park. P.O. parked and quickly got out of the car so he could open the door for Dara. He reached out his hand for her.

"You're such a gentleman." Dara said cheerfully and grabbed his hand. She didn't let go until she had to put she wristband on. But even then, she grabbed it again as soon as it was put on. Jihoon's heart skipped a beat.

P.O. and Dara walked around the park for a few minutes and then decided to ride on the faris wheel. They stood in line talking and and soon it was their turn. P.O ushered Dara into the carriage saying, "Ladies first." As the ride began to move Dara instantly clung to Jihoon.

"Are you scared?" He teased.

"NOOOooo. Of course not." She looked down. "Okay maybe... I don't deal well with heights..."

Jihoon put his arm around her shoulders.

"I'll protect you." He said with a smile. Dara leaned her head onto Jihoon's shoulder.

The ride went for 3 more rounds with Dara and Jihoon still huddled closely. Jihoon told her funny stories of Kyung in the dorm and of Minhyuk's creepiness and they laughed for the whole ride. When they got to the top of the ferris wheel the ride allof a sudden stopped. Thinking that this was just a stop to let other people on, all was calm. A voice was then clearly heard, "Everyone, the ride is experiencing some technical difficulties. Please stand by while we work out the issue."

"Oh my god... oh my god..."

"Are you ok?"

"W-we're at the top... The top of the ferris wheel..."

"It's ok, I'm here."

"No, no... I can't stay up here..."

Jihoon looked bewildered, 'Oh ma gerrrd, what do I do?'

Before he could decided, Dara was suddenly on top of him, passed out.