Acting Along

Working Undercover

Ever since Jaehyung knew about your secret hideout and knows that you're actually a secret agent, he's been quite irritated and feeling uneasy about it. He couldn't sleep properly because of this. "Why would Eunki lie? I'm her boyfriend, aren't I? We are suppose to tell each other everything. No hiding any secrets." he said one night in his room.

Meanwhile at Eunki's house......

You can hear gunshots firing rapidly. You and your brothers were out practicing your aims at the shooting range today. "Eunki-ah, straighten out your arms and aim higher." Daeryong was coaching you. "Aim.....AND FIRE!" As expected with Daeryong's help, your aim was more on target. While practicing, your phone went off. It was Jaehyung. "Uh oh....I cannot be found out that I'm at the shooting range. I better take this outside."

"Where are you going, Eunki?" Daeryong asked. "I'm-I'm just gonna take a call. I'll be back." you said and went out. "Ah, oppa! What's up?" you panted. "Hey, what's wrong? You sound like you just ran a marathon." Jaehyung said. "Oh...aniyo! I'm just tired...since I was doing chores around the house." "Oh. Well, should I come over for a visit today? I miss you."

Hearing him say that he misses you made your heart skip a beat. You were in a trance until Jaehyung spoke again. "Eunki-ah...are you okay?" "Huh? Oh, yes." "So.....can I come over?" "Ani! I mean...I'm out with my brothers right now." "Oh." Halfway through the phone conversation, a sudden gunshot fired from the range. It must've been one of your brothers. "What was that?" You panicked. "Nothing! I'll call you later! Sorry, you can't come over today! Next time, ok? Bye jagi-ah!" "WAIT-!" You hung up before he said anything else. "Oh, dang it! I almost got found out! Aish!" After the phone call, you went back in.

On the other line of that phone conversation.......

"You don't have to lie anymore, Eunki-ah. I know you're out for training somewhere....."

"Oppa! It's Saturday today. Want to go out for dinner with me?" you asked over the phone. "Oh. Eunki-ah....I'm busy until 8pm today. Is it alright with you to wait until then?" "Oh. Geurae? Arasseo. I'll wait for you at the restaurant then. I'll text you the place later." "Oh. Okay. I'll see you later then, jagi-ah!"  To be honest, Jaehyung isn't busy. He lied to you so he can use that time to get his mind off the fact that you're actually a part-time secret agent.

Saturday June 29, 8:00PM

"I'm really glad you could come, oppa. Sorry I was being so mean over the phone yesterday. I didn't mean for it to happen." "It's okay. I know you were busy." "I know it's a  sudden dinner invitation, but I thought we'd celebrate 100 days since we started dating." Jaehyung was in a daze. You tapped his shoulder. "Oppa? Are you okay?" "Ah. Yeah. So, it's our 100 days since we started dating. That is definitely worth celebrating. Thanks for the dinner. If i remembered, I would have been the one treating you." You waved your hands. "Aniyo..take it as a treat from me for today. Order anything you like!" you said. When the food came, you guys ate quietly without conversing. You noticed something's on Jaehyung's mind. "Baby, what's wrong? You seem to be out of sorts today." He gave you a weak smile. "Aniya. Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking of something. Come. Let's eat."

For the rest of the evening you and Jaehyung ate in silence, but with an uneasy  feeling up your spine. You think Jaehyung may be hiding something from you.