Back on Track

Working Undercover

"Oppa! What should we do today?" You asked. "Hmm...how bout we go to Lotte World?" Jaehyung suggested. You laughed. "You really know me!" You kissed his cheek. He boasted. "Of course!" You and Jaehyung have been dating for only five weeks and you guys are already madly in love with each other!

"Oppa! Let's go on the roller coaster!" You said. "But-" "But nothing. I know you're afraid of heights, but you promised to go on every ride I choose." You pouted. "Arasseo." he gave in. So the two of you went on the roller coaster. Boy, was it a wild ride! After the ride, you bought couple stuff for each other, such as phone charms, headbands (Jaehyung bought you a pair of cat ears!) and a variety of hair accessories.

"Let's take a break. I'll go get us some drinks." he said. "Okay! I'll wait here." You said. While you waited for Jaehyung to come back, you received a call from Daeryong. "Hey Eun Ki.  Having fun with Jaehyung?" "Ne!" You said happily. He laughed. "That's great. Now for some serious stuff: tonight, we're going to hack into G6's security system to see what info they might have. Are you up for it? You're feeling better now, right?" There was no answer for a while. "Eun Ki?" Daeryong called for your attention. "Uh..? Ah, yes." In the background, Jaehyung called your name. "Eun Ki!" "Ah oppa, you're back." Daeryong ended the conversation saying "Don't worry. We'll be right with you. See you tonight." "Arasseo." And you hung up.

"Who was it?" Jaehyung asked. You didn't want him to know your true identity yet. "Oh, it was just Daeryong oppa checking up on me. You know how worried he can be." You lied. " Geurae? Okay. It's getting late. Shall we go then?" You held hands with him. "Ne! Let's go." You smiled and walked home.

Back home.....

"Ah, Eun Ki, you're home. Remember what Daeryong hyung told you?" Soryong was making dinner when you came back. "Yes he told me. I'll be there." He turned to you and flashed a smile. "And don't worry, we'll be right with you." Soon, night came and the mission was to get underway.

You guys were going to enter G6's hideout, but you guys couldn't enter as of yet because they were close by. "Okay, Soryong, stay here and alert me and Eun Ki wen to go in. Text it." Daeryong ordered. From there, you and Soryong separated for a while.

15 mins later....

"Ahh..why aren't they leaving yet??" Soryong whispered. Just then, the crew sets off somewhere. Soryong texts Daeryong saying the coast is clear. "Ok. Let's go in now."  You and Daeryong scoped the place to find any information that might be of good use to them. While searching, one of Zico’s boys was spying on you guys. He then disappeared to let him know.  “Hyung, I saw them. Swift Step. They invaded our property.” L said. “Mwoh?” Zico said. “I wonder what they want. Hmph! L.Joe, go stop them.” He nodded and did as he’s told.

Eunki felt something creeping up behind her back. Something didn’t feel right. She turned around, but she saw nothing there. She became very cautious to her surroundings. “Daeryong oppa….” You called out. “Something feels wrong. We should go.” L.Joe hid behind a pillar, watching you guys. “Wait…” he said. “But-“ “I’m almost done hacking into their system.” You were scared, so you ran for the exit. “Soryong oppa!!!” you called. As you were calling out for Soryong, L.Joe jumped from behind the pillar and surprised you. “Going somewhere, my love?” he asked, teasing you. You gasped. “Dae-“ He put a finger to your lip to shush you. You froze because the flashback of violation came back to your mind as he did that. He pulled you close to him. You let out a muffled scream. Soryong came back just in time. “L.Joe! Get your hands off my sister, you jerk!” Soryong pushed him away from you. You went by his side. “Gwenchana?” You just gave him your scared eyes. He was worried. “YAH L.JOE! You dare touch my sister again, I’m gonna kill you! Besides, we were just leaving, no need to get so aggressive.” L.Joe looked pissed. He blocked the exit. “Oh…I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. Whatever you guys just took from us, you’ll have to return it.” “We didn’t take anything from you, so please let us just pass quietly. Let’s go guys.” He motioned for them to start walking. “Aish…so persistent! Hyung!” he called out. In that moment, Zico and the rest of the gang showed up. You really got scared now.

“Hey guys….look who decides to join us on this lovely fine day.” He greeted. “Oh? Look, it’s our little sugar plum fairy. How are you doing, my sweet?” He motioned you to come to his side. Your brothers pulled you back. “No. You aren’t messing with our Eunki ever again. She’s had enough of your assaulting. She’s still emotionally unstable. I don’t want her to become even more unstable than she already is.” Soryong warned. “Aw…but we were just having fun that day, weren’t we Eunki? Hm?” You stepped out but Soryong stopped you. “It’s alright oppa.” You said. Yah Woo Jiho! I’m not afraid of you anymore. What you did to me was unforgivable but I can’t always hide in my room and mope about it. I’ve come back and better than ever. You just watch your mouth.” Your brothers were shocked about what you fired to him. They were proud that you stood up for yourself. He clicked his teeth together in anger. “What did you just call me? Did you guys hear what she just called me? She just disrespected someone older than herself. Yah! Seo Eunki you punk!” He fired a kick at you, but you dodged it with mighty skill. You still got that fire burning inside you.  Soon, the other guys started coming at you and your brothers.

“Hm? Oh..it’s been a while Yong Guk-ssi. Did you have fun abusing me? Huh? Huh?!” You were firing punches while talking to him. He spit out blood. “It seems like Eunki hasn’t changed for the better. Still the same girl five years ago.”  While handling Yong Guk, Dongjun surprisingly swung a punch to your stomach. “Ah!” “Eunki!” “Aish..yah you bastard!” Daeryong gave him wat he deserved and he fell down unconcious. L and Soryong were still going at it. Finally, Soryong left him cold with an injury to his eye. “This isn’t over Swift Step! You’ll see us again next time!” Zico called for a retreat and you guys left.

Once you and the boys returned home, Daeryong revealed what he has collected back at G6’s hideout. “Ah..so that’s why Zico’s doing this in the first place. And L has a girlfriend who’s on life support back at the hospital? Hmph….let’s see what we can do with her if he dares to lay a finger on you again.” Soryong said with rage. For the rest of the night, the three of you examined closely at the evidence and figured out what to do for the next heist. “Ah, by the way, I’m proud of you Eunki-ah. Glad to have my sister back on the team.” Daeryong praised you. 

 

Ah...mianhae! Author-nim's been busy dealing with college fees and her last year of high school! But the story's been updated! I'll be working on this story more so expect more exciting chapters on the way! Saranghae! <3