The Crew

Working Undercover

“Eun Ki-ah! Gun! Now!” You stylishly threw the gun to Soryong. He shot the enemy with one blow. Instant K.O. “Nice. Now let’s go. I think I hear them.” Daeryong warned you and Soryong. You guys left the enemy lie there without trace and left the scene as the sirens were soon to be heard. “Hi. I’m Seo Eun Ki, working as an undercover agent. Daeryong and Soryong are my crew called Swift Step. They are twin brothers and I am an orphan girl found by them. They’ve been my family ever since. I was taken in by the brothers and I went into training to become an undercover agent. I gotta go. Talk soon.”

Seo Eun Ki, 14, founded by Daeryong and Soryong. Both twins are 25 and they’ve been her family ever since. “Eun Ki-ah! Wanna help oppa set the table for dinner?” Soryong called you. “Ne! I’ll be right there.” You said. While you help Soryong with setting the table, Daeryong asked you “What does our Eun Ki feel like eating today? Oppa will make it.” You went to hug him. “Aww! Whatever you make will be delicious. You know I’m up for anything.” You said. The brothers smiled at each other. “Ara. We’ll call you when dinner’s ready.” You went off to your room. What’s cool about your room is that you can switch from your regular bedroom to a spy room. Your brothers fixed up an emergency spy room for you to upgrade your weapons and outfits. Other than the cool room change, you have secret entrances all over the house. From your room to Daeryong’s or Soryong’s room, to the kitchen, or even as an emergency exit! Oh! I forgot to add that within your crew, your role is to go undercover and act in front of the criminal until one of your brothers give you an ok and you take action.

Daeryong is an ingenious hacker. Wherever you go, he can hack into the security system and find anything you need or just shut off the alarms. Soryong is the assassin martial artist fighter. He’s in charge of defeating the criminal (obviously….) and to leave without a trace in sight. Even though you are very young and there’s only three of you, you guys make quite the team. “Eun Ki! Dinner’s ready! Come down now.” Daeryong called. “Wow! This looks very good oppa!” You said. Daeryong smiled. “As you were eating, Soryong casually asked you about school. “Eun Ki-ah, is school going ok for you? A freshman in high school at day and undercover agent by night. Are you stressing out?” “Aniyo. I’m doing great. Marks are very good.” “That’s good, but if you are having too much on your shoulders, you tell us and we’ll talk to the teachers for you. Of course, we won’t let out our true identity, but we’ll think of a reasonable lie. You just remember to keep doing well in school and never reveal your secret, ara?” “Ne!!” You smiled.

After dinner, you got ready for a shower and then went to bed. You couldn’t sleep because you woke up to a nightmare. You let out a blood-curling scream. “ANDWAE!!!!!!!” Daeryong and Soryong heard you and immediately came in your room. “Eun Ki! Gwenchana? What’s wrong? You scared us! Bad dream?” Soryong asked, patting your back. You were covered in sweat and nodded. “It’s…it’s them!” “Who?” “The….G6 crew. They’re back! And they kidnapped me and blackmailed you to send $100,000 to them so they can release me, but you couldn’t raise enough money in time and-“ Soryong embraced you and told you to shush, as they don’t want to hear the rest of the dream because you were already bawling. “It’s….it’s only a dream Eun Ki-ah. You can count on your oppas that we won’t let anything- ANYTHING happen to you.” Daeryong said. “A-arasseo…” You sighed, trying to calm down. “Are you still scared?” Soryong asked, holding your hand. You nodded. The brothers exchanged looks of sympathy. “Tell you what, sleep with oppa tonight. You’ll feel safer and more secure.” He said. “Ok.”

So you spent the night sleeping in Soryong’s room. In case you guys are wondering who the G6 crew are, they are a group of six boys who’s been your rival for five years and still cannot be defeated. For years you’ve been encountering with the gang, but they always defeated you. They shortly took a three year hiatus and you never met with them again. The gang consists of members Dongjun the assassin martial artist, Youngjae the genius Brain and hacker, Zico the leader, L the cold-hearted scary visual, CAP and LJoe the two badass undercover agents.

The next day, you got ready for school. “Have a good day at school Eun Ki.” Soryong said. “Arasseo, oppa.” After goodbyes, you took off.

“….Make sure you finish your questions and study for tomorrow’s quiz!” Your English teacher said. “Ne!!” The class responded. Next class  you’re heading to is Bio. “Ugh, so boring!” You thought. While your teacher was writing today’s lesson on the board, there was a knock on the door. “Yes? May I help you?” “SEO EUN KI! COME OUT NOW!” “Excuse me! But you don’t call out one of my students like that! Who are you?” The guy was just giving off an attitude. “Mianhae. What he was trying to say was can we borrow Eun Ki for a little while? She has to bring her things with her.” Another guy said. “Oh. Well, Eun Ki-ssi, you are excused. “Those guys….” your eyes grew wide. You quickly followed them out without letting the class know anything suspicious.

“Well…that was very nice of you to ACT nice and call me out of class.” You said. “What do you want?” “Hello Eun Ki…” Dongjun smirked. “We’re back. Prepare to be defeated again. We’ve come back stronger than ever.” Zico boomed. You gulped. “Oppa….help me! I’m scared!!” You thought.