Meeting Jiyong

The Last Kiss

Hana froze in her spot. Did she hear correctly? She was really hoping that she was only dreaming because she is a healthy young girl. Hana didnt know what to think. She still froze from the words that were just spoken. "Hana? Hana...you there?" Dr. Choi asked. Hana stood still and didnt speak at all. She dropped the phone to the ground as tears rolled down her cheeks. EunHee looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. The girls looked at the cousins. "Hana...W-Who was on the phone?" EunHee quickly grabbed the phone. "Who is this???" She said. Her eyes began filling with tears and then she hung up. 

"Did you know?" Hana asked. She gave EunHee a cold hearted stare. EunHee was silent as they looked at eachother. HeaJung stepped foward. "Hana..." Hana quickly looked at HeaJung. "You guys knew too?" Sooyeon rubbed the back of her neck as HeaJung and EunHee stared down at their shoes in shame. "Hana...I wanted to tell you..."

"Then why didnt you!?" She said angrily. Everyone was silent. She honestly didnt wanna hear anything anymore. More tears streamed down her face asshe ran out of the house as fast as she could, not thinking to look back. "Hana!" They all called running to the door to stop her but by the time they got there, she was already nowhere in sight. "Hana!" They called....No answer. Sooyeon worriedly ran her fingers through her hair. "What are we going to do?" 

"I know. She doesnt even have a jacket and its the beginning of Winter." HeaJung said as she looked in the distance for Hana. EunHee sighed. "All i know...is that this is all my fault." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana decided to walk to the park. It's where she always went when she wanted to be alone. With no sweater on, she walked up to the same old swing she always went to. Shivering cold and breathing deeply, she tried to calm down but ended up sinking her face into her hands. Crying more than she ever had.

"Hey..." She heard a voice but didnt lift her head.

JiYong's POV: 

I was going on my every night walk to the park. I had my whole body disguised so nobody would notice who i was. I wore a warm black sweater with the hood pulled over my head but i was also wearing a beanie underneath the hood. Well, I had one of my earphones, listening to some of my own songs. I always loved listening to music while going on my walks. I saw a girl walking toward a swing which was weird because I always come here to this park at this time of night and usually nobody's here. Anyways...

"Is she crazy? Its freezing and she doesnt even have a jacket." I whispered. But instead of going to her, I lowered my hood and snickered as I sat at a nearby bench. I took a look at her face. She was beautiful. She was shivering. But most importantly...She looked sad. I didnt wanna blow my cover so i just sat there silently.  Everytime, i would slowly look up at her when suddenly, she sinks her face deeply into her hands and began to cry. I couldnt stand seeing such a pretty girl cry like that so I quickly put on some glasses and approached her.

"Hey..." 

No One's POV:

Hana did'nt look up. Instead, she cried even harder. "H-Hey...gwenchanayo?" He put his hand on her shoulder. Hana slowly looked up at Jiyong but of course, didnt recognise it was him. "N-Not really..." Jiyong sighed amd sat on the swing next to her. "Do you uh...wanna talk about it?"  

Okay everyone... MexicanLuv here! I would write more but im sooooo tired. I will update soon. Hope u enjoyed. Comment ans subscribe please! c: Thank-You :3