Managers, bestfriends

But you know that I love you girl….

A week later:

After that brief fight me and TOP had last week, he hasn’t been talking to me. He was ignoring me completely. I got tempted to apologize to him the next day after our fight so I rang him. And rang him. And rang him. It was a never ending string of calls I did but he never did once answer my calls. I think it was 56 missed calls I have given and about 15 or more text messages telling him to answer his freaking phone. Is he avoiding me? Well, it is obvious. I’m getting a bit worried though. I know nothing happened to him as Ji Yong called me saying he was at rehearsals and I asked him if TOP was there and he simply said yes back. I paced around my room when suddenly the doorbell rang loudly.

“I’ll get it!” Hangeng yelled.

“No! I’ll get it!” I screamed at the top of my voice and sped down the stairs, beating my brother to the door.

“Sheesus, it’s just a door.” Hangeng huffed and walked up the stairs again.

“Why? Are you expecting Heechul oppa?” I teased.

“Shut up.” he snapped as I answered the door, hoping that it was TOP but it was just my best friend with a big smile on his face. My small smile faltered as I waved at him a little, my happy side sub-siding.

“Oh, what a nice greeting to give to your best friend. Sure, wipe the smile off your face.” Ji Yong frowned, “Was you expecting someone else?”

“No one…” I mumbled, “Come in.” I didn’t wait for him to come through the door as I walked away to the kitchen, letting him close the door himself and let himself in.

“Yah, slow down little Chinese girl.” Ji Yong yelled as he walked after me. “What’s the matter with you grumpy pants?”

“Do you like coffee cake?” I blurted out, my eyes seeking the huge plate of coffee cake I made last night.

“Ohh, yeah-” Ji Yong squeaked, “Is coffee cake made out of coffee?” I hit my forehead heavily with my palm. Can my best friend be this dumb?

“Yes Ji Yong. Coffee cake is made out of coffee.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay, then! Give me some!” Ji Yong rubbed his stomach and sat down on one of the kitchen stools while I served him a huge slice of cake with a fork sticking out at the top. I sat down on the other side of the table facing him while I watched him scoff the huge slice of cake in a hurry.

“Ji Yong…” I started.

“Fmeh? Ji Yong looked up at me, his cheeks full of cake in the inside, making him look like a fat hamster. “Fwat?”

“Has Seung Hyun said anything to you for the past week?” I asked, my voice trembling already.

“Afout fwat?” Ji Yong asked with his mouth full.

“Me?”

“Fmeh… Anfio…” he shook his head back at me, swallowing hard, “He hasn’t said anything about you. In fact, he hasn’t talked about you at all…”

“Oh.” I gulped, “Has he been flirting-”

“Flirting more and more? Yes.” Ji Yong nodded, “I punched him around the arm yesterday and gave him a dead arm for doing that. Reminding him he was still with you.” I bursted out crying.

Going to TOP’s POV:

“Seung Hyun, will you focus please?” my producer yelled at me from the outside of the recording studio. “Put your phone away will you?”

“Sorry ajushie, it’s just Skye.” I muttered on the microphone.

“Aish… Come out here. We need to have a serious talk about this.” the producer sighed. I put the headphones on the floor and I deleted all of Skye’s texts. I need to focus on my work. When I got outside, the producer faced me with a stern expression.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Skye.”

“Yeah… What about her?” I asked.

“She’s been distracting you all the time.”

“I know, I’ve been ignoring her though ajushie-”

“That’s still not enough.” The producer said, “When you need to be in concentrating, she calls you. Every time you are in a meeting, she texts you and it would always get in the way of your job. This needs to stop. You need to focus more on your work than your girlfriend.”

“So you want me to break up with her?” I asked.

“I don’t care what you do. Just stop with the texting and calling from her. It’s getting tiring and fans are livid with one of the members dating!” The producer strode out of the recording studio as I sat down on one of the chairs. Producer ajushie was right. I needed to concentrate more. I can’t let Skye ruin it for me and stop me from progressing. This must be the hardest thing I am about to do. My mind was set. I have to break up with Skye.

Arriving at The Han’s place:

‘I don’t even know what was her problem with me when she pushed me away last week.’

‘I don’t even know what I have done to her. She turns angry at me and now texts and calls me non-stop.’

‘Aish…’

My mind was in a whirl, talking to myself in the car on the way to Skye’s. I seriously don’t know what is the matter with her. I need to focus really bad on my work. I can’t have her making me lose my focus. Our relationship needs to stop but then I can’t seem to put a finger in if I do want to break up with her or not. Do I still love her? My thoughts were drowned when I slowed down my car in front of The Han’s house. When I got out of the car, it was strangely silent around the area. When I would usually arrive at Skye’s there would be shouting coming from her and Hangeng or her and Ji Yong screaming and talking. My heart thumped loudly in my ears as I trod over the gravel and to Skye’s front door. I didn’t bother knocking as I had a key with me and I just let myself through steadily.

“Skye?” I called out. No answer. “Anyone home?” I walked up the stairs when I heard soft murmurs coming form upstairs. I dropped the key on the table by the hall way when I passed and walked up the stairs feebly. The murmuring became louder when I got up quicker. I saw Skye’s door was closed and the murmurs came from there. I listened carefully and heard her voice was shaking. Ji Yong seems to be nattering on and on to her while I tried to work out what he was saying. Aish, Ji Yong and his fast talk. I put my hand over the door knob when I heard Skye’s voice speak. It was cracked and shaking so bad. Then I heard some sobs before she can even speak properly. Skye was crying and I’m not the one comforting her inside. It was her best friend comforting her and wasn’t really doing a good job just nattering on and on. I pressed my ear to the door and I tried to make out what Ji Yong was talking about.

“Skye-shiie, don’t cry please.” Ji Yong pleaded, “I’m sure he still loves you-”

“How can I think he still loves me if he is ignoring me all week?” I heard Skye cry, “I’ve experienced this before you idiot! He will continue ignoring me for a few more days and then boom! A break up text message.”

“No… Seung Hyun is not capable of doing that. I think.” The unsure Ji Yong muttered, “Wait- what do you mean you’ve experienced this before? Oh wait- Oh yeah, I know! That bastard.”

“This is what I get for dating a celebrity for the second time.” I heard Skye sob, “I hate my life so much! I love TOP! I can’t believe he is doing this to me. I miss him-”

“Well he is being a bit of a douche~”

“Thank hyung…” I breathed.

“He didn’t even know what he had done to you, the flirting bastard.” Ji Yong growled, “he should of known already that you hated it when he flirts. Especially right in front of you?! Sheesh! He needs to see that he is hurting you!” I was hurting her. I didn’t even think it affected her this much. Aish, Seung Hyun! Can you be so blind?! And who the hell did she date before? Wait- She told me this- She told me about it on the first day I met her-

~FLASH BACK~

“Oh hyung! You are such a child!” I moaned at Ji Yong who was bouncing up and down, wanting to go on the huge roller coaster.

“Oh don’t tell me you are scared of going on this little ride?” Ji Yong teased.

“Oh please! I am so not scared!” I scoffed, “That roller coaster looks like it ‘s made for small people.” Ji Yong rolled his eyes at me and walked to the back of the line. Seungri followed him along with Daesung while I held back with Taeyang to tie my shoe laces up.

“I don’t think we should be out here.” Taeyang mumbled, “We can get so badly.”

“Seriously? in broad daylight by our fans?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“There s a huge possibly you know.” Taeyang shrugged. “Oh- TOP! Balloon floating over to you! Catch it!” I turned around and got bumped into a yellow balloon with a smiley face on it. I grabbed onto the string, pushing the yellow balloon out of my face, hearing light footsteps coming over to me.

“Oh hi there.” I heard Taeyang’s trying-so-hard-to-be-flirty voice.

“Ni hao ma.” a sweet voice greeted Taeyang. I moved the balloon away and saw there was a pretty- beautiful looking girl smiling shyly at us. She glance at me and I saw her cheeks turn a slight pink colour.

“Annyeong.” I smiled instantly, “Is this yours?” I pointed at the balloon in my hand and she nodded back shyly. She had beautiful tanned skin, long hair that came way past her shoulders, pretty eyes and pink kissable lips. She was small with a dainty figure. Her eyes looked at the balloon and nodded quickly back at me.

“Yeah, thank you.” she bowed her head at me.

“I’m Seung Hyun.” I blurted out when I passed her the balloon. “I’m Korean- Guy-” She let out a little laugh and grinned.

“I’m Han Skye.” She said, “I’m Chinese- Girl.”

“Way to be cool TOP.” I heard Taeyang grumbled next to me.

“This is Taeyang by the way but he’s not really important.” I waved Taeyang away. She giggled again, her hand curling around the string of the balloon. “Are you here with someone?”

“Well, I’m meeting with someone.” she answered.

“Oh. You’re boyfriend?” I asked, my smile wavering. Well, what would she be doing in a theme park alone? It’s not like she would be waiting for her nan. Unless, she is waiting for her friends…

“I’m meeting up with my best friend but I can’t seem to find him-”

“Omo- Skye-shiie! Over here! Yah! I’m here!” I heard my hyung’s voice scream, “SKYE!” Skye jumped at the loud voice and looked around to where Ji Yong was who was getting out of the long line of the roller coaster. She knows Ji Yong? Is Ji Yong her best friend? If he was, she would know me. Well, she should know me! I’m TOP from Big Bang for crying out loud!

“Oppa! Where have you been?” Skye squealed when I watched her and Ji Yong hug each other tightly. So they do know each other… 

“Oh Sung Hyun.” Ji Yong grinned at me, “This is my best friend-”

“Han Skye.” I finished his sentence, smiling back at the pretty girl, “We just met.” She smiled at me again.