It's a happpy ending after all

But you know that I love you girl….

~~~~

I specifically remember her always smiling at me when she hanged out with us all day. It took Ji Yong quite while to tell her that I was part of Big Bang as she never knew about us. I remember why I fell I started it like her. Why I fell in love with her. It was because of her bubbly and bright personality; her cute, pretty smile; how she can handle Ji Yong’s hyper moods and know how to shut him up; her constant nervous talking towards me; and how she already insults Daesung. She was cute. She was the perfect girl for me. Those were why I fell in love with her. I instantly loved her so much. It came to the point where we had to say goodbye to each other and I asked her if she wanted to meet up with me.

~~~~

“Skye…” I called before she can go in her car.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“I know we just met to day but~” I shuffled my feet on the ground, “Would you like to meet up with me next week?” I quickly glanced at her face and it looked pretty taken aback. Did I say something wrong?

“Look- if you don’t want to which you look like you don’t want to, it’s okay!” I blurted out. “Sorry. Am I coming too strong today-”

“No it’s okay!” she reassured me. I blew out a sigh of relief but I know she hasn’t finished talking, “You see, I just got out a relationship with someone 2 days ago and-”

“You need more time to think- I understand, Mianhaeyo…” I apologized.

“No wait-” she stopped me, “Sure I need more time to think and all but I do want to meet up you know.” I grinned back happily.

“Chincha?” I squeaked.

“Chincha, chincha.” she winked, her korean so broken yet soo adorable.

“Cool! It’s a date-” I stopped.

“Yeah, it’s a date.” she nodded eagerly. “I need to do. So I’ll see you~”

“Ne, I’ll grab your number from Ji Yong tonight and I’ll text you yeah?” I said. She nodded and then she was gone. I couldn’t help but smile to myself but as I turned around, Ji Yong was softly glaring at me.

“You better treat her right, Seung Hyun.” he said in a grave voice, “She’s my best friend and I don’t want to see her hurt again like last time. Stupid gamer. Stupid Cho Kyuhyun breaking her heart.”

“I promise you I won’t hurt her. I won’t break her heart.” I promised.

~~~~End Of Flash Back~~~~

Omo- I did promise Ji Yong that I won’t hurt her. Never break her heart. But what am I doing now? I am breaking her heart! I am hurting her! No wonder why hyung punched me in the arm the other day to remind me about my promise. I’m breaking my own promise to myself. To love her no matter what. I opened the door slightly and saw Skye crying helplessly and getting hugged by Ji Yong. Well, smothered instead of hugged. I instantly felt bad. How can I do this to Skye? I can’t leave at all. I need her and she needs me. I need to do something for her to remind her that I love her so much.

Fast Forward 3 days later:

“Oppa, where are we going- Ow- I cant see!” Skye waved her hand frantically in front of her as I held the other hand close to me.

“Stop making so much noise will you?” I told her, “We’re nearly there.”

“Don’t you dare scare me Seung Hyun or I swear to Siwon that I will strangle you.” she threatened.

“Why can’t you just say God?!” I asked.

“I can’t say the lord’s name in vain.” she shrugged, “Siwon’s orders or he will surely promise that I will go to hell.” I laughed at her dorkiness and carried on pulling her in the dark.

“Ready?” I asked as I let go of her hand slowly.

“Oppa, ! Don’t let go off me.” she shivered, “Gaish~ It’s so cold out here!” I undid her blind fold carefully and stood in front of her. She blinked back at me and looked around.

“Oppa, why are we at the theme park dead at night?” she asked, looking confused.

“This is where we first met, remember?” I grinned, “I put up some fairy light and that to try to make it look romantic cause…” I trailed off.

Skye’s POV:

I watched in shock as he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small blue velvety box. I gasped as he opened the box to reveal a ring with a pretty diamond in the middle. This can’t be real~

“Omo-”I gaped as he smiled at me.

“Han Skye…” he started, “I love you so much and I am so sorry for the things I have done to hurt you. I don’t want to lose you at all.” he inhaled deeply as he looked at me straight in the eyes. “I want to be with you forever. Saranghaeyo Skye-shiie. Will you marry me?” My eyes watered as I lunged myself at him. My arms wrapping around his neck as he twirled me around on the spot. I was happy. I’ve never been happy in my life. ARGH! I’M GONNA GET MARRIED!

“I’ll take that as a yes.” TOP laughed as he slipped the ring in my finger. “I love you.” he emphasized the word ‘LOVE’ to me deeply as he crushed his lips onto mine. After we broke apart, I smiled at him.

“Shall we go break the news to my brother now?” I asked.

“I have already told him cause I asked for his brotherly permission to let me ask you to marry me.” TOP grinned, “I thought he was about to hunt for a crow bar but he said yes.”

“Oh you’ll have fun being his brother-in-law.” I winked, “Just watch out for Heechul oppa. He can be a right girl and make you gay.”

~I miss the moment when I first met you.

Bad when it comes to pain like that, I try to avoid it.

But you know that I love you girl…~