Ji Yong's CHILDISHNESS & TOP Lying ¬_¬

But you know that I love you girl….

“Argh! It’s so squishy I’m gonna die!” Ji Yong yelled in a high pitched voice, running towards my room where a huge crème coloured teddy bear was sitting on top of my bed.

“Yah~ don’t you touch him!” I warned but it was too late as my best friend jumped over to it, hugging the poor bear around the neck. “Yah~ You’re hurting him!”

“Omona! He is so fluffy!!” Ji Yong squealed.

“What are you a girl?” I teased as he rolled off my bed with the bear, “Or are you a 5 year old seeing the most-”

“Fluffiest, cutest and squidgiess thing on earth?” Ji Yong grinned, “Ne.”

“Gaish, I wonder what your fans would think seeing you like this…” I sighed.

“Cute, durh!” Ji Yong poked his tongue out at me, “Don’t be so Chinese, Skye!”

“What do you mean to not be ‘so Chinese?’” I screeched. Kicking him on the stomach softly but he just crawled away, taking the bear with him.

“You Chinese people are so mature.” he rolled his eyes at me, “Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?” I ignored him and laid down on my bed comfortably as he swayed side to side on the spot. “Of course you did. He was in a bad mood in rehearsals.”

“Well Seung Hyun did pee me off today.” I said through gritted teeth.

“I knew it! Plus you only use his real name when you are angry at him. Hah! I knew it!” he pointed his finger at me while never letting the bear go.

“Gaish, G-Dragon!” I snapped.

“Ohh, Hannie baby…” Ji Yong crooned. Just then, my older brother, Hangeng walked past my open bedroom door.

“Yah! That’s my nickname.” he moaned as he walked off without looking in my room.

“Merh…” Ji Yong shrugged back and looked at me with big pretty eyes, “I don’t know why he is not here with you to apologize-”

“He has schedules with Big Bang. He told me.” I said. Ji Yong’s jaw dropped and looked at me bewilderedly before pointing at himself.

“I’m in Big Bang Skye! I’m here! I don’t have a schedule-” he cried, “What the fu?” I had a moments thinking time. It suddenly came to my senses that TOP lied to me.

“Gaish~ that cheating- ARGH!” I screamed, “He told me- Oh yeah~” I nodded to myself as Ji Yong looked at me with these eyes: o_0?! “If you did have Big Bang schedules you wouldn’t be here with me- OH YEAH!!!!!”

“Okay… Mood disorder or what!” he scoffed. I shot him a death glare and he backed away, taking the teddy bear with him, “You’re going to kill him aren’t you?” I nodded stiffly.

 

2 hours later:

“Yah- where are you going with that bear?!” I called after Ji Yong who was trying to escape out of my house with MY BEAR! He turned around and flashed me the most ADORABLE looking pouts I’ve ever seen.

“Jebal Skye?” he pleaded, hugging the bear tighter around the neck. It that bear was real, the poor thing’s eyes would of popped out by now and come flying at me at the way he was hugging it. Or more like strangling it!

“But-” I paused, “Oh what the heck! Take the freaking bear- TOP gave it to me.” I rolled my eyes at Ji Yong as he hugged me around the waist, the bear being squished in between the two of us. The poor bear was now suffocating.

“Okay, bye Skye!” Ji Yong let go quickly and walked out of my house in a hurry, the bear in his arms and looking like it would floor Ji Yong rapidly. “Love you-” Just as he was about to open the gate, TOP came in and waved at him but he couldn’t see over the huge bear head.

“Hi Ji Yong.” TOP greeted him cheerfully.

“Who’s that-” Ji Yong stopped, “Oh hi TOP! Got to go, bye!!” he made the bear’s paw wave at TOP and he ran off to his convertible, piling the bear onto the front passenger seat. TOP looked at me and smiled but then he looked back at Ji Yong who drove away as quick as he can with the bear.

“Hey- What is he doing with the bear I gave you?” TOP inquired but I just glared at him and started to walk back in my house. “Yah- Skye-shiie!” I was about to slam the door shut but he stuck his big foot in the door.

“Get lost TOP!” I hissed, trying to push the door.

“Hey- what have I done?” his deep voice rumbled at me, “Yah- My foot is stuck-”

“You should know what is wrong you idiot!” I yelled, “Baichi!”

“Don’t use Chinese insults at me, Skye!” he warned as he pushed the door. As he was strong, I gave up and stumbled backwards, tripping up over my own feet as he let himself in.

“This is a break in you know!” I growled.

“Well, it’s not really because I practically live here with you!” he jangled his own set of house keys at me.

“Yeah, under my roof.” Hangeng came coming down the stairs, drinking strawberry milkshake straight from the carton. We ignored him as I glared fiercely at TOP who narrowed his own eyes at me.

“What did I do to make you like this towards me?” he asked, his voice so damn low and y, “Is it because we haven’t been having much lately?!”

“EWW!” I heard Hangeng cry from the kitchen. I was still on the floor, just glaring at him when he knelt down in front of me and tried to pick me up but I screamed like I was being .

“Skye- What the hell is the matter with you-” TOP panicked.

“You better not be my sister, TOP or I’mma kill you!” Hangeng’s voice echoed. TOP had his hands around my wrists and I tried to slap him around the face but fails as he was too strong for me. This idiotic, damn good-looking, y voiced, lying bastard!

“Why lie to me?” I asked him with acid in my tone, “Why lie to me that you had a Big Bang schedule?!” TOP sighed and let go of my wrists before just kneeling down comfortably next to me.

“I was in a Big bang schedule!” he said.

“If you did have one why was Ji Yong with me and not with you?!” I screeched.

“Because that cute, hugging bears idiot forgot!!” he cried.

“Yah- He’s your hyung you idiot!” I scolded him.

“Eh! I don’t care!” TOP waved his hand at me impatiently, “I was there, I swear!”

“Yeah, flirting with your fans probably…” I said through gritted teeth. TOP slammed his hand on the floor in anger and got up from the floor while I staggered to get up.

“You know what?”

“What?” I asked casually.

“You are so pathetic sometimes you know that Skye?” he hissed, “Do you actually think I flirt with all girls I meet?!” I nodded back simply. He clenched his fists into tight balls and looked at me angrily.

“How can you think of me like that? Don’t you trust your boyfriend at all?!” he bellowed.

“Don’t you hurt my sister, Seung Hyun.” Hangeng voice shouted.

“Shut up Geng!” I yelled back and shot my icy glare back at TOP, “I do trust you but sometimes I just can’t! Sometimes I just can’t seem to say to myself you are not lying. I have seen you with other girls and you flirt with them continuously!” Before I knew it, my tears were spiralling down my cheeks lightly as I carried on talking, “You even flirt with them when I’m in the room. When I’m right next to you! You never have time for me either-” I was cut off by him crashing his soft lips onto my fiercely. My anger steamed away and I couldn’t help but kiss him back and wrap my arms around him. What am I doing? I’m angry at him- Oh what the heck! I love him! He pulled away slowly and looked at me.

“Mianhaeyo, Skye-shiie…” he began apologizing, “I never thought it affected you so much.”

“I’ve been trying to put up with it for a long time now, Seung Hyun.” I mumbled.

“I can tell…” he chuckled, “Let’s go get some ice cream. My treat. Plus it will be free cause I can just use my flirty charms at the waitress~” he trailed off when I glanced at him coldly, “I’ll insist that I’ll pay.” he put on a forced grin.

“Aish… What is the matter with you two?” Hangeng rolled his eyes at us when we were heading out of the front door.

“Go get a girlfriend, brother.” I snapped as TOP hugged my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~