Arrival

Secret Twin

 

The plane ride was long and Jiyong slept through most of it. He managed to sneak out of the dorms and made sure to leave a note on the counter to inform the other members of his temporary hiatus. He didn't even know that Chaerin now also knew about him sneaking out. While waiting for an elevator, she had come out of the practice room after a late night dance practice. She had saw him; but said nothing and this only made her more suspicious on Jiyongs strange behavior from earlier that day.

Once the plane landed, Jiyong grabbed his things and exited into the airport. He was now in Las Vegas and he looked around at all the new things around him. He wasn't fluent in English just yet, but he knew enough to know what things are and how to hold a conversation with someone if needed. Nothing looked unusual and he wondered what TN1 meant when he said he would find out more when he arrived. He just let out a sigh and moved over to a line of chairs that was pushed up against the wall and sat down. He stared out the large window that looked out at the area and he sighed getting bored. Minutes passed and he was growing tired and was going to leave until he heard a high pitched voice call out his name.

At first he thought he had an American fan, but the voice was too familiar. He turned in the chair and saw Dara standing across the room from him. She had luggage in her arms and she was waving happily at him. She started to yell things out in Korean to him and all the heads in the place looked their way. He quickly got up from his seat and grabbed his bags and walked over to her so no one could notice them. He stopped in front of her and he looked at the bags in her hands

''what are you doing here?''

''My aunt lives here and I came to visit her! I haven't seen her in a year and I always come around this time.''

She smiled brightly and looked at the bags in his arms.

''Oh! What are you doing here?''

''I decided to take a break for awhile. You know, creating the new album has been stressful.''

She smiled even wider and grabbed his arm and began to lead him through the airport. She started talking about all the places the two of them could visit and her knowledge of how much she knew about this place. Jiyong of course wasn't paying attention and he was wondering how they could show up at the same place at the same time. He figured it was just a coincidence; but he also thought about TNI. Maybe he knew she would be coming here, so he made sure to book a flight for him to arrive at the exact same time. Maybe he wanted to see Dara....

He stopped quickly at that thought and Dara looked at him confused. He just smiled to show her that everything was okay and pointed to a small little vendor that was selling smoothies. ''Could you get us some smoothies before we go?'' He reached in his pocket and pulled out some money and gave it to her. She nodded and walked off and he leaned against the wall while watching her. He was now afraid for Dara. He still didn't know if this guy was dangerous or not.

Something white caught his attention from the corner of his eye and he turned his head to see a man in a white suit holding up a sign. It read 'Jiyong' and his eyes widened. He quickly walked over to the man and held down his rising nervousness.

''I am Jiyong...''

The man looked him up and down, as If he was trying to remember something. He placed the paper down and spoke.

''Kwon Jiyong, welcome to Vegas. TN1 would like to thank you for taking the time to come all the way here. I am Keizo and I work for TN1. I was instructed to come here and give you this.''

He pulled out a tan envelope and held it out to Ji. He took the envelope and looked it over and Keizo stopped him when he was about to open it.

''You cannot open that until tomorrow. I will now take you to hotel Gundaro and you will be staying there.''

Jiyong nodded slowly and placed the envelope in his pocket. He then looked back at Dara and then at Keizo.

''My friend seemed to have bumped into me. Could you drop her off at the bus station?''

Keizo rolled his eyes at this new information but he nodded anyways. He was told to bring Kwon Jiyong to the hotel at all costs and this would have to be included. He reached down and grabbed Ji's luggage and Dara came walking back with the smoothies. She questioned Jiyong on who this man was, but Ji just acted calm and told her he was just a driver hired to send him from the airport to the hotel. Luckily she didn't question anymore and she was happy to know that he was going to drop her off at the bus station.

----------------------

Once Dara was dropped off, they headed straight to the hotel. It didn't take long and the hotel was huge. Ji just stared at it in awe but Keizo quickly took him out of the car and lead him inside. He talked with the woman standing at the desk and he was then given the room card. He led Jiyong to the gold colored elevator and up to the 10th floor. They then stepped out and walked down the hall and stopped at a random door. With one swipe of the card, the door was unlocked and pushed open. Ji walked inside and observed the room and nodded in approval. It wasn't too small or too big, it was perfect for the time being. He turned to the older man and gave a bow

''Thank you Keizo.''

The man only nodded and shut the door. Just because he was leaving, didn't mean he wasn't somewhere else in the hotel. He had to keep watch, just in case Jiyong tried to leave.

Ji sat down on the bed and pulled out the envelope. He made sure no one was watching him and he opened it and pulled out the white note inside. He unfolded it and read the message

'Go to room 1322 at 9pm'

He wasn't sure if he should go or not....

A/N: This chapter was a little hard to write. I had writers block with this one. >_< It's just that so much will be going on and I wasn't sure if I wanted to put it in this chapter or not. But all the action will start next chapter and slowly you will understand what's going on. I'd like to thank those of you who subbed and commented. I'm glad someone is reading my story! :) Oh and look out later on for another update! Today will be a double update. ^O^