Ticket

Secret Twin

 

The bright suns rays had Jiyong opening his eyes and squinting quickly. His curtains were drawn and his blanket was half on his body and half on the floor. He reached up and ran his fingers through his tangled dark locks and remembered Daesung coming in at eight in the morning, trying to get him out of bed. They were supposed to have morning dance practice, but with just one look; Daesung knew the leader was too exhausted to do anything today. He decided to leave him alone and Jiyong had fallen back into a deep sleep before the other was able to leave the room.

Jiyong was glad he was able to stay at the dorm because he wasn't able to get to sleep until dawn. But since the curtains were open, he was now awake and had to get up. He slid out of bed and grabbed his bathrobe in the process and walked out of his room. He entered the kitchen and glanced at the clock and saw that it was noon. He grabbed a container of ramen and placed some water inside and put it in the microwave. He yawned while pressing the start button and began to drag his feet into the living room. He didn't even notice that someone was sitting at the kitchen table and watching him.

He stopped when he saw the computer and remembered what happened the night before. But he knew he had to have courage and see if the person left any other messages while he was away. He plugged the computer back in and took a seat in the chair. The computer started up and when he clicked on the browser, the email page popped up. There was no more messages and he furrowed his brows. His eyes began to scan around the page and he glanced at the username.

'TN1'

''TN1....what does that mean?'' He mumbled to himself.

He clicked on the username and the persons profile popped up. He read over the information and saw that most of it was blank. It was a male though and they lived in the US. A sigh escaped his lips and he leaned over in defeat. He was never going to find out who this person was.

''Jiyong! What are you doing?!''

Chaerin popped up behind him and Ji nearly fell out of his chair from being so startled.

''Yah! CL, don't do that!''

The blonde started laughing and she patted his shoulder ''I'm sorry GD.''

He grumbled in annoyance and he noticed that Chaerin was now leaning over his shoulder and reading the profile. He quickly exited out and turned around in his chair and looked at her with a smile. She stood up straight and looked at him suspiciously.

''Who was that? TN1....what an odd username....''

''It's nothing!''

''Then why were you looking at it?!''

''I was just curious!''

Jiyong was trying his hardest to act calm, but the look Chaerin was giving him was making him nervous. She now had her arms crossed over her chest and she reached out and poked his forehead.

''Tell me!''

The ding from the microwave had Jiyong getting up and quickly heading towards the kitchen. He was going to ignore her questions as best as he could. She of course followed him and she watched him take out his ramen and start eating.

''Why are you here anyways?'' Jiyong asked between chews.

''I have nothing to do today. Bom and Dara went out shopping and Minji went to visit her mom. I heard from Seunghyun that you were here, so I wanted to hang out with you!''

She smiled widely and Jiyong just listened while continuing to eat. It was silent while he finished and CL had found a magazine laying around to occupy herself.

''You wanna go and check out this new music store a few blocks away? They have all types of new electronics.''

CL asked in a bored tone and Jiyong gave a small nod while heading back to his room to shower and change. He had to get out of this dorm and get some fresh air. Maybe then he wouldn't feel as if he's being watched still.

~~~~~~~~~~

After showering and getting dressed; he met with CL back in the living room and the two left the dorm. They pulled up their hoods and wore sunglasses so they wouldn't be noticed. They didn't have much to worry about though, the streets were empty since students were in school and most adults were working. He smiled while breathing in the spring air and they soon arrived at the new music store.

They entered and began to browse music and Jiyong kept himself busy by testing out all types of headphones. He still felt someone watching him and he noticed someone in a black trench coat across the room. They were standing there and staring at him but he acted as if he didn't notice them. When the current track he was listening to finished, there was silence. He knew the CD was not finished and he began to observe the machine to see if it malfunctioned. But then he heard a click and stopped quickly. A voice that sounded in slow motion started to play and he froze.

''Hello Kwon Jiyong, I am TN1. Do not freak out too much or you will draw attention. Now listen closely, there is a plane ticket waiting for you in your back pocket. Don't reach for it yet, let me explain first. You will take a plane tomorrow morning at 5 am and when you land, you are to go to a hotel named 'Gundaro' there you will find more clues on the person you have been looking for.....''

There was a sudden click and the message had went silent. He stood there in shock and removed the headphones and looked over across the room where that person in black was watching him. They were no longer there and he started to look around the whole place. People were just quietly testing out or buying new products and nothing seemed abnormal. He let out a deep sigh to calm his racing heart and he placed the headphones down and slowly reached in his pocket. He could feel something was inside them that was not there moments ago and he pulled out the ticket and stared at it. He was going to be heading to Las Vegas. 



''What's that?''

Jiyong jumped slightly when he heard CL's voice and he turned around and smiled.

''Nothing.''

He placed the ticket back in his pocket and looked at the item in her hand. He used this as an excuse to change the subject and he urged her over to the counter to check out. She seemed to forget about it briefly and she paid without any questions and they were both off walking back down the street. Jiyong made sure to keep an eye out in case someone was watching him, but he saw no one on the way back to the dorms.

Once they reached the upper floor of the building, he stepped out of the elevator and walked over to the dorm of Big Bang. He unlocked the door and walked inside to see all the members spread out on the couch exhausted. Taeyang peeked an eye open when he heard the door click and Jiyong looked over at him and motioned for him to follow him into his room. He got up with raised brows and CL took his place and began to shake the other members awake. Taeyang stood in the doorway of Ji's room and watched Ji sit down and sigh.

''I have to tell you something, but you have to promise you won't tell the other members.''

Taeyang moved farther into the room and shut the door so no one else could hear them. He then gave a nod and quietly waited for him to continue.

''For about a month now, there has been articles on some guy that looks like me. That's why during interviews I'm asked such strange questions and it leaves you guys confused. I thought these articles would fade; but they only increased. I looked some information up on where this guy has been shopping and being seen at and it's in the U.S. I guess he knows about me too because he has emailed me and even sent me a recorded message telling me to meet up with him.''

Taeyang's eyes widened at all this new information and he crossed his arms

''Have you told anyone about this?''

Jiyong shook his head.

''Ji, you have to let someone know, so they can take care of this. He could be dangerous.''

Ji just shook his head again and sighed. ''As much as all this freaks me out at times, I think it would be best to confront the person myself. I want to know all the answers out of his mouth, no one else.''

He stood from the bed and pulled out his luggage out from under his bed and placed it on the bed. He opened it and began to move around the room grabbing things he would need along the way.

''Ji, think about this!''

''I have and I made up my mind. I'm going to go and you are not going to tell the other members. If any one else asks, just tell them I'm going on a vacation because of all the stress. I promise when I get back, I will explain everything and let all of you go on your own vacations so you can have a break.''

Taeyang sighed and continued to try and make him change his mind, but Ji was being stubborn.

''I have to finish packing, I'll see you all at dinner.''