The Showdown

Love, the Only Thing I Don't Know About

The master said, “Everyone get a partner!” Han Kyung and Si Won were partners. Sung Min went with his girlfriend. Then all of a sudden T.O.P sunk up on me and grabbed by hand and said, “JU EUN IS MY PARTNER!”
Then all of a suddenly Big Bang, T.O.P’s gang started whistling and whooping him on.
“Good T.O.P. you can teach the new girl some moves.” The master said amused.
“What are you trying to pull T.O.P?” I asked
“Nothing, why would you think that?” TOP said amused
Then the master was showing some moves to some students. Then TOP went behind me but, he was too close. He put his arm around my shoulder and then all of a sudden BANG! I flipped him because invading my PERSONAL bubble.
“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?”TOP said angrily
“Nothing you were supposed to teach me some flips. Weren’t you?” I said a little snobby like.
“Yeah, I know! But I was supposed to flip you first!”He said
“Sorry. You have to be quicker than that slow-poke!” I said as I grinned.
Then Sung Min, Si Won, and Han Kyung started laughing hard. The rest of the Big Bang members start snickering.
“HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE LAUGHING!” TOP said in a very cold voice toward the Big Bang members. Every one of them shut up except for G-Dragon he just smiled and kept laughing quietly.
“Everyone get into your sparring gear!” the master said in a voice that made me deaf.
“Ummmm, Sir I don’t have my sparing gear with me.” I said a little scared.
“It’s fine Ju Eun. You can just borrow one of mine.” Said the master in a kind voice
“Gamsamida (thank you)”I said politely
I went into the storage closet and got a good fitting one. I didn’t bother going out so I put it on in the storage closet and the master tightened the chest pad. I bowed to him and went outside.
“You look cute!” Said TOP
Before I could say anything the master said, “Ju Eun, TOP into the ring.”
I was so surprised that I was called first. But he’s the master I couldn’t argue with him. I went in the ring and before we started TOP whispered , “ Hey, don’t worry. I will go easy on you.” Then he winked. I was so mad that he said that. I was thinking in my head, “You think I can’t handle a jerk like you! You think I’m weak! You will regret saying that.”
“Bow and get ready to spar.” The master said
Both of us put our head gear on. Then we bowed to each other. I got ready to beat TOP’s . So the master blew his whistle and I gave him good back sides kick to his stomach again when he wasn’t watching. He was so stunned that he almost fell out of the ring. Everyone looked in amazement. The Si Won shouted, “ GO JU EUN! KICK HIS !” Then everyone started cheering me on. Well except for the Big Bang members. Then TOP got mad. He was about to hit me. I dodged quickly then gave him a round-house kick. He was fast to so he dodged me too. Without knowing TOP came and gave me a good skip-hound house kick. It got me at the ribs and I was angry. I was angry so, I gave him the last blow that would make him fall. I gave him the fastest backspin kick to the head and he fell like a tree. Everyone was so amazed that I k.oed him. Even I was amazed. After all this time I thought he was super strong, fast and way better than me. But turns out he’s good but not good enough to beat me. The master raised my hand and blew his whistle. I won the battle and it was all over.
“GOOD JOB JU EUN!” everyone cheered as I got of the ring. TOP was already gone before I saw what happened. Then Si Won, Han Kyung, and Sung Min walked up to me.
“Congratulations. Now you ARE the jjang of this school!” Han Kyung yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. When they heard what Han Kyung said everyone cheered.
“Hey Ju Eun lets go out to eat.” Sung Min said
“I’m sorry but I have to go and met my friend.” I said sorry
“ Oh, we’ll go with you if that’s ok.” Si Won asked me with his serene beautiful voice
“Of course you guys can come, we’re friends, aren’t we?” I said sarcastically
“Yeah we are friends. And if you guys don’t have anywhere to sit at lunch look us up. We are in the room that says Super Junior. That’s our group or you can just say Su Ju for short. Everyone there is very athletic just like you! You would be perfect there. Just saying Kyu Hyun is in that group.” Han Kyung said.
“Cool maybe we can eat lunch you guys?” I asked
“OF COURSE!”Si Won and Sung Min said in perfect harmony.
We walked over to where Kathy was.
I yelled, “HEY KATHY!”
Then she yelled back, “HEY JU EUN! HURRY UP AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOO!”
I smiled then said, “Come on!” then I darted to Kathy and her friends.
“One sec. Well go get Kyu Hyun. His club is really close. “Cool! See you guys soon!”I said then I we went over to Kathy and her friends.
“Hey Ju Eun!” she hugged me. Then she continued, “ This is Chang Min, Yun Ho, Yoo Chun, and Xiah. You already met Jae Joong. They are in a group called DBSK. All of them are into poetry. Their also amazing singer and they are so smart. Just like you!”
“Hey~” all of them sang in a harmony.
“Wow that is amazing!”
Then Kathy started to say, “Is it ok if we have lunch with them?”
“That would be awesome we can eat with my friends. I met them at or martial arts club.”I said joyfully
Then I saw my Su Ju friends. “ Hey guys over here!” I said waving my hand. When they came I saw Kyu Hyun with them. They looked so happy when they were coming. Just when they got where we where the Su Ju boys and the DBSK gave each other the coldest eyes I have ever seen in my life. But the worst eyes were Chang Min and Kyu Hyun’s eyes. Their eyes were full of hate and anger. The happy atmosphere just became cold and evil. To make things worst my friend, So Eun came.
“Hey there you guys are!” She said so happily. She continued, “ Here are some of my new friends I met after I came out of fashion club. They say that their groups name is FT Island. They invited us to lunch. I accepted their invitation.” She continued, “ That is ok with you guys right?” When FT Island members came the atmosphere got even worst. Then I recognized Min Hwan and at the same time Min Hwan and I said, “IT’S YOU!”
Then I said, “Excuse us.” Then I grabbed both So Eun and Kathy.
We got worried at the intensity of the situation and then I can up with a plan, “Ok, so we will go to eat lunch with the groups we met first. Then we will find out why they hate each other ok?” Both Kathy and So Eun just nodded their heads.
We went back in and without even any warning each of the groups dragged us to their room.
It was the weekends and So Eun was going to sleep over at my dorm.
“So what happened?” Kathy said eagerly
“Ok so this is what happened.” So Eun said.
_______________________________________________________________
Flash back (So Eun’s pov)
*at FT Island’s room
Hong Ki, “Hey sorry for dragging you everywhere. We just can’t stand to be with them.” His eyes talking for him even though his mouth was moving.
I said, “Its fine Hong Ki.” I met him in the fashion club and that’s how I got stuck with the FT Island group.
“SO…………… who are the other members?” thinking that would change the subject.
“I’m Jong Hun” “I’m not in the fashion club but I am in the room right next to you. So call me if you need me!” he said with a smile
I looked at him while he said everything and I though, He was very handsome. His dark eyes can draw you in like light to a bug. And his smile! OMG his smile, it’s like everything in the world shines when he smiles! “OH! You’re in the music club! Awesome what instrument do you play?”I asked a little eagerly
“I play the guitar and the piano that’s all” He replied
Then someone said, “I’m Jae Jin!” he said in the most adorable voice. Then he continued, “I’m in the journalism club.” He said making the most adorable face!
I was thinking to myself, OMG HE IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! You just want to mess up his hair and hug him. His hair is fabulous; his lips look so soft but his eyes. Those eyes make you fall for him. His eye smiles are precious!
“I’m Seung Hyun” That is weird he isn’t saying anything else? WOW a mystery dude. He is kinda cute. Oh well not my type.
“You have to excuse Seung Hyun; he is a little shy around a lot of people. Once you get to know him better then he will talk.” Said Jong Hun then Seung Hyun blushed.
“I’m Min Hwan” he said acting all high and mighty. He continued, “My parents own the school but you know that right?”
“Yeah, I know. Isn’t your sister BoA going to have to run the company when she gets older?”
“Yeah lucky me, I don’t need to do anything but lay back and watch.”He said with a smirk.
When a lady came to take our order we said what we wanted. Then Min Hwan said, “Excuse me I will be back in a sec.” then he followed the waitress.
“So why do you guys hate Su Ju and DBSK?” Then they just stared at me. I knew I said it too fast.
“You aren’t new right?” Hong Ki asked. I just nodded my head.
“Well you see the feud isn’t the whole group. We were actually very close friends. Well before the fight.” Jae Jin said.
Then Jong Hun took over, “It’s actually a fight over all the leaders. The leader for Su Ju is was Lee Teuk. Now it is Han Kyung. But when the feud started Lee Teuk was the leader before he graduated. Any way for DBSK it is Chang Min. Big Bang’s leader is well…………. I guess you already know. And last the leader of this group is Min Hwan.”
Then Hong Ki started, “Well not to blame anyone but it was a feud over a girl.” Then I looked all surprised. “Really that was it?””Do you know who it was?”
“Sorry I forgot. Hey do you guys remember?” Hong Ki asked.
They just had a cute, confused look on their faces.
Hong Ki continued, “So anyway some Min Hwan and TOP just wanted to use the girl. No offense to the other two. Well the other two I’m not for sure why they like the girl. So when she picked Lee Teuk, everyone was furious so they started spreading rumors about him. Then our friendship was destroyed.”
“Oh my, so is that the only reason you guys are feuding?” I asked sadly.
“Well not the only reason I think they have 2 more reason. But that’s the only one all of us knows.”Jae Jin said.
“Just a heads up, DON’T MENTION ANY OF THIS TO MIN HWAN! HE WOULD KILL US IF HE KNEW THAT WE TOLD YOU!’ Jong Hun said in a warning yet sweet voice.
“I promise not to tell.”
All of a sudden Min Hwan came in the room and asked, “So what were you guys talking about?”
Everyone was silent then I said, “Oh, I was trying to make Seung Hyun speak to me!” I lied. “It’s harder than it looks!” Then he started to laugh and then we all joined in. Finally our food came and we ate.
*End of flash back

_____________________________________________________________________

“So from the FT Island side we know it is because of a girl.” Kathy said.
“Ok this is what I got from eating with DBSK” she continued.
______________________________________________________________________
(Flash Back) Kathy’s pov
“SLOW DOWN!” I yelled. Then Chang Min let go of me.
“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?!?!?!”I said furiously.
“Sorry about that.”Jae Joong said in an apologetic voice.
“It’s fine” I said able to keep my voice calm
“”Why did you drag me all the way over here! Couldn’t we just eat with my friends and their new friends?”I said in a very curious voice
“NO NOT AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US!” All five of them said
I was glad that they were like this. I didn’t have to ask.
“Ok so the fight started over a contest. Who ever won the talent show could met the famous Lee Hyo Ri”
“OMG I LOVE HER SONG!”I said interrupting Yoo Chun
“Oh, sorry go on.”I said embarrassed.
“Any way, DBSK was about to win but then we saw Big Bang go to the judges. While TOP and G-Dragon were distracting the judges, the rest and swapped the envelopes!” Yoo Chun finished
“So when the announcer called Big Bang members to the stage. The announcer said that they won.”
“Super Junior though that we switched the envelopes because we were close to the judges table.” Chang Min said.
“Then Ft Island thought that Super Junior switched the envelopes because…………. Well in not really sure.” Xiah said
“But it was all Big Bang’s fault. Before anyone knew that they cheated. They were already with Hyo Ri.” Finished Yun Ho
“That’s why we never talk to any of the rival groups.” Jae Joong said
“But it was Big Bang’s fault why not just talk to the other groups except for Big Bang?” I asked
“BECAUSE SUPER JUNIOR BLAMED US AND MIN HWAN AND HIS FRIENDS ARE JUST POMPUS RICH JERKS!” The finished all together.
“Ok. Oh look I have to go. Sorry.” I said trying to escape
Then Jae Joong said, “See ya at poetry club.” Then I walked off.
(End of flash back)

________________________________________________
___________________________
“OMG, Those are the stupidest reasons for being rivals!” said So Eun
“Well not the story I’m about to tell you. It’s pretty harsh”
(Flash back)
“Wait you guys what are you guys doing!” I said
“We’re getting you away from those freaks! Why would your friend bring them to meet us?” Han Kyung asked.
“It isn’t my fault. My best friend was the one who wanted you guys to meet in the first place. I didn’t know you guys were enemies.” I said in the calmest voice I could come up with.
“So are we going to eat of not?” I said impatiently
“No. Not until we figure out something.” Said Kyu Hyun, he was always the protective brotherly kind of person.
“Figure out what?” I said cautiously.
“Figure out how to keeps those creepers away from you. That’s all” he said as if it was nothing to worry about.
“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” I said.
“I can talk to whoever I want and I can defend myself!”
“You don’t want to hang out with those jerks.” Sung Min said
I was surprised he said that.
“Yeah, you want to stay away from them especially TOP and Min Hwan.” Si Won said
“Don’t worry I’m already trying that.”I mumbled.
“Ok so what happened between the groups?”I asked suspiciously
“So it started with a white lie.” Han Kyung said
“Our old leader Lee Teuk got the girl that everyone liked. Even those jerks like her. Her name was Yoo Hee. She was smart, beautiful, and athletic. Well just like you except that she had the most beautiful green blue eyes. Her father was American and died in a car accident. That’s why she moved to Korea with her mother. Any way they made the cutest couple. Then TOP made a rumor Lee Teuk was cheating on her. When she heard the rumor she broke up with him. He was devastated. THEN Min Hwan started another rumor that really ticked all of us off. HE said that our leader was cheating and then Lee Teuk got suspended! But the worst was Chang Min! He stole Yoo Hee from Lee Teuk after the rumor started!” Si Won said.
“Then we were invited to a party. All of the groups were their INCLUDING Chang Min and Yoo Hee. Chang Min went close enough to us and then he planted one on Yoo Hee. We were so mad so we left. Then the next day we saw Yoo Hee upset and crying. Since she was Lee Teuk’s ex we went to her to see what was wrong. She told us the story on how he used her and that she wanted to get back together with Lee Teuk hyung (older friend or brother). Then we told her that he was dating another girl then she got even more depressed. We didn’t know what happened to her after that but we never saw her again.” Sung Min finished.
“OMG that must have been an awful thing to see!” I said pitifully.
“Yeah it was. Oh here we are lets eat.”Kyu Hyun said
(End of Flash back)

____________________________________________________
“Wow that was so harsh!” So Eun said
“Yeah I know, but now we know why they all hate each other.” I said
“So what are we going to do about it?”Kathy asked
“I don’t know, I just don’t know.” That the last thing I said about the subject.
___________________________________________
Sorry I haven’t updated in such a long time. But just to tell you the next chapter is going to be all about BoA. Please comment so I know what to work on^^