The Encounters

Love, the Only Thing I Don't Know About

I went to my desk and said hi. Then that guy just said, “Whatever. Ok so if you have to sit next to me there are two rules. First don’t irritate me. Second don’t touch my things and don’t touch me. You got that newbie?”
“Whatever you pompous freak” I whispered.
“What did you say?” Min Hwan asked
“Oh nothing your majesty.”I said sarcastically
Minhwan just gave me an evil glare. Class was over and Kathy, So Eun, and I went to see which clubs we wanted to be in. Of course I wanted to be in a sport club and So Eun wanted to be in a fashion designing club. Kathy couldn’t decide. So I said, “Hey Kathy let’s find you club for you first.”
“Yeah, that’s a great idea!” said So Eun
“Ok fine but I can’t think of one!”Kathy said irritated.
“I GOT IT POETRY CLUB!!!!!!” So Eun and I said at the same time
“Oh yeah! I forgot that I love poetry!” Kathy said happily
“Ok slow poke lets go there it isn’t far from here. Let’s go!”Said So Eun
We walked over to the poetry table and we signed Kathy up and we entered to hear some poetry. About 3 people were up their but the last one made Kathy melt.
“World always changes but my love for you would never change,
Even if we are separated far away from each other, my love will always guide me to you,
You are my sun and I am your Earth
I rotate around you and you can never leave my sight.
I will rescue you from any trouble even if it costs me my own life.
That’s how strong my love is for you.”
All of the sudden everyone started clapping as the dude got off the stage. After his poem we were about to leave then the dude tapped Kathy’s shoulder. We all turned around and then the dude said,” Hi I’m Jae Joong and you are?”
Kathy couldn’t say anything. She was too mesmerized by his cute face. He had those dark brown eyes that you could just fall into. Those perfect lips and his smile that won her over.
“She’s Kathy Kim, I’m Park Ju Eun, and she’s Kim So Eun. Can you show Kathy around? She just joined and we don’t really know anything about the club. So would it be any trouble if you showed Kathy around?”I said for Kathy.
“It would be my pleasure. I can introduce you to my friends! Ok Miss Kim. Let’s go.” He said in the most handsome voice ever.
When Jae Joong led Kathy she turned her head and mouthed Thank you! After that they were off.
“OMG, Jae Joong and Kathy make the CUTEIST COUPLE EVER!”So Eun said.
“I know! I’m so glad they met each other.”I said happily.
Then all of a sudden So Eun stopped and started turning the other way.
“SO EUN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” I asked.
I had to run just to catch up to her. When I caught up to her she just started dragging me like I was a doll to the restroom.
“What are you doing So Eun?!?!?!”I said irritated.” WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SIGN YOU UP FOR FASION CLUB!”
“Ok. I’m sorry let’s go” she said very worried
We walked out of the bathroom then all of a sudden a guy said, “So Eun how have you been?”
So Eun was so shocked she didn’t turn around. Like I did for Kathy I talked for her.
“Hi I’m Ju Eun I am the new transfer student and So Eun’s best friend.”
“Yo, I’m T.O.P.”
“Well, what do you want with my best friend?” “Wait how do you know So Eun?”I said angrily
“Well that’s none of your business so out!”T.O.P irritably.
“YEAH IT IS! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I’D HELP HER THROUGH ANYTHING, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH SO EUN!”
“THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!”T.O.P said
He grabbed So Eun’s wrist and I ripped So Eun’s hand from T.O.P’s grip.
“WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING!” he yelled
“I’M PROTECTING MY BEST FRIEND!” I screamed in his ear.
All of a sudden he was about to punch me. But with my reflexes I dodged him and gave him a nice back-side kick in the stomach. Then he got really mad. That’s when he grabbed my wrist. When he grabbed my wrist I flipped him to the ground and I ran with So Eun’s wrist in my hands. Without knowing his friends were there watching the whole thing.
“DUDE YOU GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!”G-Dragon said laughing.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!”T.O.P said very mad.
“Oh nothing hyung (older friend)”G-Dragon said
None of the other members said anything because if they did they knew what would happen. T.O.P would kick them out of their gang.
“Hyung” Seung Ri said “Who was that girl?”
“Her name was something Eun but she’s cute.” T.O.P said as he grinned.
When I was running with So Eun’s wrist still in my hands she yelled,” Ju Eun stop!”
“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? WHO WAS THAT FREAK?!?!?!?!?!”I said.
“Ok. Let me start from the beginning. T.O.P. was my ex-boyfriend. We started dating a few months ago and then he dumped me. I don’t know why but he did. I couldn’t let myself believe that he dumped me so I just avoid him as much as possible. That’s why I went the other way.”
“But what did he want from you?” I asked
“Probably wanted me to get my stuff from his dorm.” She said
“WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” >:o “I JUST FLIPPED THAT DUDE TO THE GROUND BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN TROUBLE. BUT ALL HE WANTED YOU TO DO WAS GET YOUR STUFF OUT OF HIS DORM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”I said it so loud everyone looked at me.
“Sorry but I just couldn’t, I can’t see him it will just make me feel horrible.”
“Ok, why don’t you come to our dorm and we can talk about it.” I said pitifully
“Thanks for being such a good friend.” So Eun said with a little smile
“Ok, well here’s your stop come whenever you want. Ok?” I asked.
“Ok” she said. After that she went to sign up for the fashion club and went to the building.
I was left all alone and I just wanted to join a tae-kwon-do club. I couldn’t find it for a while and I just went to get something to eat. I got some cotton candy and went to ask someone where or if they had a tae-kwon-do club. I went up to this guy and I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I looked at him with shock.
“Kyu Hyun is that really you?”I asked very cautiously.
“Yeah, how do you………………………..JU EUN!?!?!?” he said shocked
“OMG IT IS YOU KYU HYUN! I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU I IN OVER 7 YEARS!”I said while I was hugging him.
“Ju Eun I can’t believe it’s you. Wait are you the new transfer student?”
“Yeah!”
“I’m so glad I got to see you! So are you looking for the tae-kwon-do club?” Kyu Hyun asked.
“Wait how did you know?”I asked
“I have known you for 9 years and you were obsessed with tae-kwon-do”
“Right I forgot that.” I said a little embarrassed.
“Not enough people do tae-kwon-do here but we do have people do other martial arts. We have a martial arts club which includes tae-kwon-do. Would you like to join?”
“Of course!”
I followed him the whole time but both of us just walked in silence. Finally Kyu Hyun said something.
“Here we are. Just go in and sign in. I have some friends that do martial arts too. You could look for them and say that you are a friend of mine. Their names are Han Kyung, Sung Min, and Si Won.”
“Thanks Kyu Hyun! ^^” I said as I hugged him. But before he could hug me back I went. I gave a quick glance backwards and saw Kyu Hyun and saw him walk over to the soccer club. Then I went into the building and I thought I was in paradise. I went over to 3 guys and said, “By any chance are your names, Han Kyung, Si Won, and Sung Min?”
“Yeah how did you know our names?” Sung Min asked
“Oh Kyu Hyun told me to look for you guys. By the way I’m Ju Eun”I replied
“Oh, wait are you the famous girl who flipped T.O.P?” Si Won asked
“Ummmm, yeah but how did you know that?”
“It’s all over campus, people think you’re the jjang now(toughest guy at the school). “Well T.O.P. is still officially the toughest guy in school but people think you’re the new jjang, congratulations.” Han Kyung said
“Oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?” I asked a little scared
“That’s an amazing thing!”all of them said at the same time
I blushed then I asked, “What are your specialties in martial arts?”
Han Kyung said, “Kung Fu and Chinese martial arts.”
Sung Min said, “Chinese martial arts.”
Si Won said, “Tae-kwon-do.”
Then I said, “OMG no way! That’s my specialty too Si Won!”
We all started to laugh. Then all of a sudden I heard a horrible voice.
“Hey cutie I didn’t expect to see you here!”
I turned around to see who it was. It was the T.O.P. and his gang
_______________________________________________________
I hope I made this chapter interesting for you guys ^^. Please comment so I can see what I need to work on. Thank you! ^^