Chapter 2

That Should Be Me

chaptertwo

 

Tiffany faced front

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Aish, whats with these two? They even ignored my question. Well, why they both looks like they known for a long time? Why Jiyoung called Seunghyun by his nickname? Whos GD? and the most important is why Top doesnt look at me at all? Why he is so into Jiyoung's face? Wait, dont tell me that they're are... Ahh, no no. My crush not a gay okay, no no and no. Wait, what if.. Seunghyun is gay? Noooooo~! Tiffany positive please? Nevertheless, I have to ask Jiyoung. yes, Jiyoung. ready for my investigator side." 

 

End of POV

 

"Eh? Where on earth is Jiyoung and Seunghyun? Did they...? Oh no no. wait, Positive, Tiffany." she said to herself. She observe the class. "Hmm, I think I should go now. Nobody will care about that." she sighed and packing up her things and went out from the class.

 

Jiyoung's POV

 

"Aish, why my father transfer me here? Nothing differents. With Top here. Haihh. Wait, I need to go to the detention class back!" I said while im running at full speed.

 

"Eh? Where is Tiffany? Aishh~ Tiffany's gone. I think she must already realize that im gone, so she went back home. You, stupid Jiyoung. Leaving her like that. Wait, I think her mind must full of questions. Hmm, I think I want to go back home also. The teacher sleeping, the students also sleeping. Nobody will notice me, since im the new student. Keke~" I thought then I packing up my things. "Wait, Tiffany left her book. Should I take it or not? Should I, or not? Should I..? Yes, I should." I took the book and put it in my bag.

 

END OF POV

 

Jiyoung's House

 

"Should I open it or not? okay, open it." he said to himself and open Tiffany's diary

 

After about an hour he finish read it. He shook his head disbelief. "She had a crush on that jerk? Like, seriously? that JERK?!" He said with disbelief. "Oh Gawd, Fany-ah, you must just saw whats outside, not inside. Aigoo~" he said then laughing like crazy boy. "Aishh~ Chinja. I think I need to sleep. Hahahaha~" He said while laughing and put the book back into his bag, and sleep.

 

Tiffany's House

 

"Where the hell is my diary? Ohmy gawd, dont say that... I LEFT IT AT DETENTION CLASS! Ohmy gawd, I said it! No, no. I must think positively. Wait, I left it at detention class.... Please, nobody took it and read it. Took it, well I think its okay, just dont read it."she sighed heavily. "I need rest. Migrain~" she said while hugging her Totoro and sleep.

 

NEXTDAY

 

"What? Did you just say that you lost your diary?" Taeyeon said. Her face obviously shows that she is concern.

 

Tiffany nodded. Then, suddenly someone patting Tiffany's shoulder. She turns to that direction.

 

"Fany-ssi, here your book. You left it yesterday." Jiyoung said with a smile and handing her book.

 

"You..took it? uhmm, did you open it?"she asked while put the book into her bag.

 

"Read it? Should I? Haha, ofcourse not. because I think that book must be full of scienes note blablabla~ So, I dont open it. trust me." he said with assuring tone.

 

Tiffany just replied it with her eyesmile. Jiyoung froze.   

 

"Oh God, did my heart usually beating this fast?" he thought. 

 

"Back to earth, Jiyoung~" Taeyeon said while Tiffany giggling.

 

"So, where did you go? Paris? Hahahaha." Sooyoung joking.

 

The others laughing. "Oh, sorry for zoning out. Haha, well I think I need to go. Bye~" he said while waving to the girls. 

 

Top's side

 

"Chinja? Then? What are we going to do about that?"asked Seungri.

 

"Stupid, theres nothing we're going to do. Its his right to move wherever he wants."replied Taeyang while shoved Seungri's head.

 

"Auch, Hyung~!" whined Seungri.

 

"Stop that, annoying." added Daesung.

 

"Wrong, we're going to do something." said Seunghyun with stern voice.

 

"See? Seunghyun hyung take my side." Seungri said while stuck out his tounge.

 

Daesung and Taeyang just ignored that annoying Seungri.

 

"What are you going to do about that?" asked Taeyang feeling unsure.

 

"Just wait and see." he smirk.

 

"What? what wait and see? I dont get it. Should we just watch Jiyoung and watch over him? Someone? Explain it to me?" Seungri said with full of curiousity.

 

" You really stupid, Ri." Taeyang said and move on from his place to his class. The other also did the same. While, Seungri just stay there, dumbfounded.

 

SCIENES CLASS

 

"Hi, Fany-ssi" Jiyoung rebuke Tiffany.

 

"Hi,Jiyoung-ssi." she replied. Jiyoung take place beside Tiffany.

 

"You got a lot of friends, but why always I saw you alone in the class?" he asked.

 

"Look whos talking." Tiffany replied sarcastically.

 

"Just answer my question." he said.

 

"Okay, okay. Theyre in other class. Not same as me. As their grade lower than me. Got it? Ohyeah, Jessica also not the same class as me." she teasing.

 

"Hey, dont put up Jessica's name into our conversation, could you?" he said clearly blushing.

 

"Omo~ are you blushing? Aishhh, cutie~" she said teasing again while pinching Jiyoung's cheek. Jiyoung's heart beating faster. 

 

 

"Forget it. The teacher's here." he said and smile. Tiffany just laughed to his attitude.

 

"I need to pretend like I dont know." he thought. 

 

Jiyoung's POV

 

And, Im out from Scienes class, Tiffany and I made our own way. Aish~ Whats wrong with me lately? I just know her for 2 days I think? Forget it, Fany-ah did you spell a love cast on me? Plus, i dont think im in love to her friend. Jessica. Yes, I dont think so. But, why im blushing? My nerve system so weirdo. Plus, why must heart beating like I just finish a marathon? I think..

 

END OF POV

 

"I dont think this is a good idea." Taeyang started.

 

"Why?" Seunghyun replied.

 

"I think this is just make it worse. It woould be better if you..."before Taeyang could finish his words,

 

"Just follow it, then you will know, okay?" Seunghyun said.

 

"No, no. I dont want to participate in this kind of revenge, okay? If you want to continue, just do as you wish. Im out. Okay?" he said while shaking his head.

 

"Once you out, forever you out." Seunghyun said.

 

"Okay, im out. Forever. Just, think before do it okay? Bye." Taeyang said and leave him.

 

Then, Daesung and Seungri approched them. "Hyung~! Where do you want to go?" Seungri said to Taeyang.

 

Taeyang just waving his hands toward them while smiling.

 

"Hyung, where he wants to go?" asked Seungri again. Seunghyun just smirk.

 

"I dont understand...Aish~" Seungri said again.

 

"Aish, he leaving us! Get it?" Daesung explain it to him.

 

"Again? One after one, Jiyoung hyung and now, Taeyang hyung?" he sighed. 

 

Theres one thing that they dont notice, someone eavesdropped what they talked about.

 

"Chinja?! So, thats mean Jiyoung and Top is ex-bestfriend? And now, Taeyang also one of that, and now joining Jiyoung club? I dont get it this boys.. And, what is Taeyang trying to say?"

 

"Tiffany?"

 

 

In case, if you get confused by Seunghyun and Top, people thats used to him called him Seunghyun while, nobody to him called him by Top :]