Chapter 1

That Should Be Me

chapterone

 

Dear, Diary.

Today, 6th March 2012 for the first time, Ive met my reaaaaaaal prince, yeah the king of my heart. His the one whos taking care of my system, the owner of my heart :] Gaaaah! im so glad im joining this athletic events! never ever november october september together till forever, I will never regret it! Yay! Okay, thats it. after this anything i will share with you, okay? bye diary!

 

Tiffany close her diary book. She smile widely. Slowly, she enter into dreamland

 

nextday

 

"Hi girls." Tiffany said to her friends. Others just smile and wave back to her.

 

Jessica looking at Tiffany curiously. "Ehem?" Jessica make a sound to attract Tiifany's attention. But, Tiffany wasnt aware about that.

 

"Yah, Tiffany Hwang!" she shouted.

 

"Ohmy Gawd, Sica! Do you want me to die? Huh?!" asked Tiffany dissatisfaction.

 

"Yeah, right! why are you shouting? Gone mad, huh?" said Sooyoung, backing up Tiffany.

 

"Whatever.. Yah, Fany are'nt you going to tell us about yesterday?" asked Jessica. Her face full of curiousity.

 

"Yesterday~" Taeyeon singing.

 

"Haha, I knew it! You guys just so curious about it right? Im not going to tell you. NEVER." Tiffany said while leaning against a chair.

 

"Yah yah yah. Waeyo? We are youre friends right?" Jessica said while shot her a death glare.

"Im no longer afraid to that oh-so-scary glare. Ehm, btw I need to go. See ya!" Tiffany said and make a move to her classroom.

 

CLASSROOM

 

"Hi!" said someone from next seat Tiffany's.

 

"Hi.. Do I know you?" Tiffany said.

 

"Of course not.. If you saw me before it must been in your sweet like a chocolate dream. Haha, btw im new here. Kwon Jiyoung. Call me Jiyoung. And... you?" said that guy with a killing smile.

 

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. And, please if you want to die that early, call me by Korean name. I strangle you till death. Remember that."Tiffany said while flashing her eyesmile.

 

"Nice to know you... Miyoung" Jiyoung whisper while smile.

 

"Wanna die, huh?" Tiffany said in stern tone.

 

"Sorry, Tiffany. Hm, I saw you so concentrate to this book. You dont even paid attention to me like the rest do. Dont you think, im handsome? Hahaha." he said in playful tone.

 

"Bwoh? You? Handsome? Wow, chinja daebak! I love your jokes." replied Tiffany while clapping her hands and laugh so hard.

 

When Jiyoung about to reply what Tiffany said, the teacher already throwing chalk to both of them.

 

"Woah, sir! what was that for?" Tiffany said suprised with her teacher action.

 

"What was that for, huh? You both detention, after school."

 

Jiyoung smile while Tiffany shot a death glare to Jiyoung. He smile innocently.

 

 

AFTERSCHOOL

 

"I have detention, you girls go first kay? dont miss me, dont have fun without me, dont flirting without me, dont shopping with.." Tiffany did not get to spend the verse, her friend already cut it "without you, yes yes. We got it. Byeeee!" Sooyoung said while mimicking Tiffany's ahjumma style.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted.

 

But, the girls already in the car waving to her. She smiled bitterly.

 

"Whos the girl with chocolate hair and have the icy personality?" asked Jiyoung when Tiffany seat next to him during detention class.

 

"Why? already caught your attention, huh?" asked Tiffany sarcastically.

 

"N-No! im just asking. Is it wrong to do so?" he replied with a nervous tone.

 

"Jung Jessica. Waeyo?" she asked back while facing Jiyoung.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany blushed. She covered her face her face 'Ohmygawd, TOP is in here too! yesssssss~! well, I think detention wasnt that bad' she said to herself.

 

"Yah yah. Whats wrong with you, huh?" Jiyoung asked while patting Tiffany's shoulder.

 

Then, he turned back.

 

"TOP?!"

 

"GD?!" they asked in unison. Half shouting, and suprised face plaster to their face.

 

Tiffany quickly pull up her face. Tiffany scratching her neck eventhough it does not itch.

 

"You guys know each other?"

 

Hii, readers! *bow* sorry I made it cliffhanger. And, sorry for my grammar mistake, spelling or so whatever thats wrong. 

Do comment and subscribe :] Short update, sorry gaisss :D If I get more than 5 subbies, I'll made a long one update okay? and if I got more than 7 subbies I'll update 2 chapters in one day :]