Chapter 3

That Should Be Me

chapterthree

 

 

"Why I have this kind of feeling? Aishh, Seunghyun what are you going to do to Jiyoung? Please dont do the same way like you did it before." Taeyang thought.

 

 

 

"Jiyoung~" Tiffany called him from her seat.

 

Jiyoung just nodded and make way to Tiffany's place.

 

"So, can I ask you something?" Tiffany started while facing Jiyoung.

 

"Okay, and what is it?" he said.

 

"Well, I know youre interested with my friends right?" she stated.

 

"What? Noooo! Why are you saying things like that?" Jiyoung replied.

 

"Aigoo~ you dont have to pretend it!" she teased.

 

"Okaaaay. So, what are you going to do it?" Jiyoung said.

 

"You like Jessica-ssi right?" she asked.

 

"A-aniyo~" Jiyoung replied.

 

"Ohh, come on. I can help you, okay?" she saiod while patting Jiyoung's shoulder.

 

"Okaaay, then tell me yours." Jiyoung said.

 

"M-me?" Tiffany stuttered a bit.

 

"Yes, you." Jiyoung said again.

 

"Well, Top." she said clearly blushing. "Aigoo~ come on tell me about him." Jiyoung said

 

Jiyoung's POV 

 

Tiffany happily talking about Top. Well, im also happy for her, right? Did I? Gawd, why im feeling so unusual? Did I... Jealous? Hell no. No no no. Never. Yes, Never. But, why im feeling sad while her feeling happy? Why I always feel this kind of things? Look, eventhough I dont paid any attention to her, she still talking about her Top. Fany-ssi, what are you saw at Top? I dont get it. Its okay. Everybody have their own taste right? But, what if you know the real reason why Top and I no longer friend?

 

 

"Jiyoung? Whats wrong with you?" she asked while waving her hands to my face.

 

"Hmm? What?" I stuttered a bit. Did I zoning out?

 

"Nothing, btw thanks a lot for listening my story. Keke~ I'll make it up for you with Jessica-ssi 

 

"Oh, no need to." I replied. "Waeyo? You like her didnt you?" she asked again, pouting.

 

"Aigoo~ Its okay btw, I didnt say I like her, did I? I just said okaay." I said while pinching her face. Ohmy, did I just do that? "Yah, I have to, okay?" she said while smiling. I just nodded

 

"Look, Sica is heading to this class!" she said suddenly and called Jessica to come over.

 

Gawd, Tiffany why are you being like this? Jessica smiled to me, I did the same. Well, I can see how Tiffany's reaction when they saw us smiling to each other.

 

"Jessica, can you replaced me? I need to go to ladies. bye~" she said and make way.

 

Jessica sat beside me. Okay, I have to admit it. This is the most awkward situation I've ever been. She just stay and didnt say a word!

 

"Jessica-ssi" I started. She looked at me.

 

"Well, did Fany really that guy?" I said while faced Jessica's. Swear God, her face is so innocent. So pure.

 

"Hmm? You mean Top-ssi?" she asked back.

 

"Yes." I replied.

 

"Ohyea, Its already 130 days since she likes that guy, but she really-2 admit her feelings to us when 6th March. I guess just 2 days before. She really adore that guy. But, I dont like that...jerk." Jessica replied.

 

Did she just called Seunghyun as a jerk? Well her thought same as me.

 

"W-why you dont like that guy?" I asked again.

 

"Of course I hate him, Fany have been waiting for him as long as 130 days, for God sake! She just looked at Top when he is flirting with other girls, he also playboy, I know that. I've watched him dumping a dozen girls before. I always told to Tiffany, but she just doesnt listen to, she said, one day im going to change him. And, I was like when? When are you going to change him when the fact is you dont even express your feeling to him? She just smile painfully. I know her. She will do anything as long as Top is happy. While her? I dont get that Tiffany." she explained.

 

I just smiled bitterly and listen very carefully every single details that comes out from Jessica mouth. "I think... I have to tell you something, but pleaseeeeee dont ever tell nobody about this?" I told her.

 

"Okay, what is it?" she said.

 

"I.. actually Top's ex-bestfriend, because of one thing, we being an enemy right now. So, Tiffany dont have to know about this thing, okay? This is just between you and me.." I said.

 

She just smiling and nodded. "You can count on me."She smiled with assuring tone.

 

"So, can I get your number? I already got Tiffany's" I asked for her number while I handing her my phone. She accepted it with a smile and started typing something.

 

"Well, here. I already text your number to my phone. Thankyou and welcome." Jessica said and stand from her seat.

 

"Wait, where do you want to go?" I asked.

 

"Yah, dont you feel suspicious why Tiffany's gone to the ladies but it feels like she's been taking a shower there?" she's teasing. I laughed. Well, i have to admit it. She's cute. And, I walk with her, side by side.

 

END OF POV

 

FLASHBACK~

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Well, here I am, Out from my class. Actually, I dont know where I want to go. Well, just follow your heart, Fany-ssi. Okay! I know where I want to go! Stalking~ Yess, looks for Top. Hmm, but I dont want  to be like before. My heart shattered into pieces when I saw him make out with other girl. Its soooo painful. That should be me the one who making out with you at that time. Now, Im searching for you all over the place. Call me crazy, but I AM. Wait, did I just saw Taeyang? Thats mean Top must've been there too! Yeay! Wait up. Whats with the serious face? Well, I think I have to stalk their conversation. Wait, did Taeyang said his leaving this group? What are Top up to? What are their plans? Oh, there Seungri and Daesung. Eh? Did Seungri said one after one leaving them? What that does mean? Jiyoung also leaving them, before this? Chinja? So thats mean Jiyoung and Top was a bestfriend before? And now, Taeyang also one of that, and now joining Jiyoung's club? I dont get this boy. And what is Taeyang trying to say? Then, I heard someone calling my name. Oh, . Thats the end of my life.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

Well, here double update. Wheww~ Finally, sorry if there any grammar mistakes, spelling and whatever kind of mistakes is. Okay, I hope you guys understand it, because English is not my first language. Its my second language. So, do comment and subscribe? If these double chappies quite bored, tell me okay? I will try to make it better. Love you gaisss :D