Chapter 4

That Should Be Me

chapterfour

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Tiffany?" voice from behind calling me. Oh, . Thats the end of my life. I'm slowly turned back to see who the owner of the voice.

 

"Taeyang? I-I thought you were there.... W-why are you here?" I stuttering. Is he a ghost or what?

 

"Im the one who should asked you, what are you doing here?" He said sternly.

 

"I-I dropped thing here.... Oh, there! I got it now~. Okay, bye!" I said and make a way, then suddenly he holds my hand.

 

"Do you hear anything?" he asked me while stare at my face.

 

"I-I... no." I lied, well im a stupid liar.

 

"Tell me what you heard." he said again.

 

"Uhmm, seriously nothing I just arrived there, and saw you walked away." I said and take my hands off him.

 

He nodded with smirk. "I dont believe you." he said and leave me.

 

Well, he's kind of creepy, a moment he was there, and another moment he was here. Gawd, he is  just too creepy. 

 

End of POV

 

NextDay-

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Hyung, hyung!" Seungri called me by far and quickly seat beside me.

 

"Why?" I asked him cooly. I just said like that, but all the girls at the canteen at that moment was like aaahhhh~ Well, Im handsome and cool. Thats why nobody cant resist me.

 

"Hyung! Why you smile like a fool?" Daesung patting my shoulder. I shook my head.

 

"Hyung, about the Plan B.." before Seungri could finish his words, I already shoved his head.

 

"You want the whole school to hear you?" I said. he shook his head.

 

"Well, I just saw Jiyoung hyung sat with someone. To be more specifically, a GIRL. A black haired girl with a pair of eyesmile. Using American accent talking with someone, I think her friend too. Jiyoung's seems happy with her. But, I dont think they more than just a friend." Seungri explained to me.

 

"Well, we got to do, what we already planned, right?" I smirk. Seungri just nodded. Daesung just stay silent. I wonder what happened to him.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I just looked at Jiyoung and Tiffany conversation. I hate the way Jiyoung's stare at her. Why he didnt stare at me like he stared at Tiffany? Ohmygawd, What Im thinking about? Obviously I didnt fall in love to him. Okay, stop it Sica. Stay your icy personality.

 

Then, Yuri patting me. I looked at her.

 

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

 

"Obviously that im okay. Why are you asked me?" I asked with a smile.

 

Then she closed her gap between me and whispered, "You just stared at Jiyoung's. Why? You like him?" with a very serious tone.

 

"W-what? Of course no." I replied to her.

 

"Yah, yah! What are you guys talking about?" Sooyoung interrupt.

 

"N-Nothing." Yuri and I replied.

 

"You guys so, unbelieveable." Taeyeon smirk. Jiyoung just laughed.

 

"Well, I want to go to Ladies. Dont wait for me. I'll go straight to the class." Tiffany said and leave us. 

 

END OF POV

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Did I just saw Jessica stared at me? Thats creepy. Like seriously, I dont want to go to the Ladies actually. I have no point. Then, suddenly I saw Seungri, he was pointing toward me and Top was stared at me with that y eyes. Gawd! This is the first time I saw him looking at me! Then, Top's walking towards me.

 

"Are you, Tiffany?" He asked with his deep voice.

 

'A-ah, Yes. How'd you know my name?" I said without looking to his eyes.

 

He then hold my hands and brought me somewhere else. Am I dreaming right now?! He just holds my hand! After this im not going to wash my hands. Finally, we there. He sat and and asked me to sit also. I sat in front of him.

 

"Well, I just wants to befriend with, can I?" he asked me and stared at my eyes. Ohmy, did he really just said that? I slapped myself mentally.

 

"Why?" I asked him.

 

"Can't I?" he said again with a smirk.

 

"O-Okay." I replied.

 

"Okay, after school, you'll follow me to the Mall. Okay?" he said with a smile.

 

He just asked me for a date! Wait, a DATE? Really? No no, as a friend. Not a date. Just hanging out as friend. I nodded.

 

"Awesome. Well, let me send you to your class, okay?" He said and stand up, I also did the same.

 

When, we on the way to my class, he asked me everything, like who's my friend, where did I usually hang out, where is my class, and most importantly, he called by my Korean name with a very seductive tone. Well, I dont care he callled by my Korean name, as long as him the one who did so.

 

"Okay, this is my class. Bye~" I said while waving to him. He also did the same and leave me. I can saw those evilish eyes that stares at me and Top. Well, I can sense jealousy here. Jiyoung was stared at me also. He smiled.

 

END OF POV

 

I saw Tiffany and Seunghyun at the front door of class. She walked to me with a big smile, I smiled back bitterly. Did I jealous? Hell no!

 

"Jiyoung! Kyaaaaaa~" He said to me excitedly.

 

"Why? Hahaha, I know I know." I said.

 

"He asked me to follow him go to the Mall after this!" she said excitedly. I just nodded.

 

"Good for you." I said back.

 

"W-whats with the cold tone?" she asked, the big smile, slowly, faded.

 

"Me? Cold? Nooo." I said with assuring voice.

 

She still stared at me. Well, Seunghyun. Did you just do the same tactic?

 

"Jiyoung-ssi." she said while patting my shoulder. I faced her.

 

"Whats wrong with you? Didnt you happy for me?" she pouting.

 

"Do you want to see whats my actual feelings right now? Well, if theres nobody in this class, I will jump, shout as loud as I can, laughing and smiling like theres no tomorrow." I fake a smile. She just nodded with a big smile.

 

Why Im feeling sad, suddenly?

 

AfterSchool-

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I saw Top already waiting for me there. I smiled to him. He also did the same.

 

"Well, Jiyoung-ssi. Top already waiting for me there. So, bye~ Enjoy our time with Jessica!" I said and leaving him there.

 

"Hi, Top!" I said.

 

"Drop the formalities, call me Seunghyun. Okay?" He said charmingly.

 

I just smiled with his answer. Then we both got in to the car. Well, theres an awkward silent.

 

"Miyoung-ssi, did you friends with G.. I mean Jiyoung?" he said a bit stuttering.

 

"Jiyoung? We're just friend. Not more than that. Why?" I asked him back.

 

"N-nothing." he replied. I just nodded.

 

When we finally arrived at the Mall, he holds my hand, and walk side by side. My heart beating so fast!

 

"Lets go to purikura?" he suggest while facing me.

 

"Purikura? The photo booth?" I asked him back. He nodded then take me there.  Is there Purikura in the mall? Oh, there is. Then, Seunghyun and I take a lot pictures in there.

 

"Look, you're so cute!" he said while pointing to the pictures.  I feel my cheeks burned.

 

"Ah? Thankyou. You look handsomee in this photo too." I replied back with a compliment. He just smiled. Then, we spend our time together.

 

END OF POV

 

Jiyoung's POV

 

Then, she left me without looking back. Seunghyun youre such a jerk! I slowly picking up my things. Then, I saw Jessica infront of me.

 

"Ppali." she said to me with a cold tone. I nodded and fast a bit my movement. Then, I walked with her to outside the class.

 

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I just nodded.

 

"Lied." she said.

 

"Bwoh?" I replied.

 

"I know you lied. you sad, right?" she said again.

 

Woah~ Did she can read my mind? "Yes." she said again. I startled.

 

"Y-you can read my mind?" I said.

 

"Of course not. Silence means you dont know the answer, so I take it as Yes. You sad right now. Why? Tell me." she said again.

 

Then, I smiled to assure her. But, she maintain with her cold face.

 

"Im okay, Jessica." I said and holds her hands. She blushed.

 

"Oh, are you blushed?" I said and let go of her hands. Then, she laughed.

 

"A-aniyo. Lets go." she said and walk away. I followed her and we walk side by side. Well, now I think I dont have to think about Tiffany. Be happy for her. 

 

 

Sorry for a crappy update, actually while im writing this, I had a migrain. But, who cares right? I keep on writing. kekeke~ Well, hope you guys like it, Sorry if theres any mistakes there. And, do comment and subscribe, btw I want to write a one-shot but IDK who I want to make as a main character, so the next update, there'll be a poll. Puhlease, choose it for me, okay?