The Contest

The Making

The alarm clock in the 2pm dorm went off for the third time, when groans came from under the covers.

"Taec, shut off the damn alarm!" said Wooyoung, grumbling under the covers. Several shouts of agreement came from around the huge room. A arm came out of the covers and slammed it down on the clock, cracking it slightly. A head poke out of the cover, letting his eyes adjust to lightling before properly looking at the clock. Looking at the clock it was 7:45. The body stumbled onto the floor before scrambling up.

"We're going to be late!" said Junho, waking up the others efficently. The others quickly got up, and scrambled to get things done and over with before heading to the lecture hall. While some went to take a shower, others were scrambling to get their uniforms ready, or are in the kitchen getting something to eat  before going.

Today was a special day for them. Principal Lee had called them last week along with various others from different sections. he had a special annoucement for them and them alone. but what it was, they had not expected. The challenge they would be facing would test them to the best of their abilities, and help them improve.

Last week pricipal Lee had called the best of each section has to offer, there were many people, which were expectionally good at what they did. He had asked them to train a bunch of S.C. students. At first all of them were silent, hten they laughed for what seemed like hours. Principal Lee had only wait patiently for them to all calm and let them listen to what he had to say.

~Flashback~

"I know you all must think this must be some sort of joke," said principal Lee pacing around the room, his voice was powerful, filled with authority no one dared to mess around with. "But I am very serious on this favour i ask you all. And this favour you will be doing for us will not go unrewarded." He looked at them straight in the eyes with a hint of amusement as he saw sparks of interest in his students eyes. "In each section there will be a prize for the most outstanding improvement. In M.T.S.'s case there willbe a prize for them or if they have a group, it will be in the group. Now the C.M.S. will have a tryout for a debut after some training recieved, the S.P.S. will get to try out for a national team of their choice, A.L.S. will get a special chance to get their first choice job after graduating, and for M.T.S., they will get a contract with SM and recieve training until their debut." There were gaspes of surprise and joy. Students started to talk amoungest themselves about the rpizes. Some were still unsure to do it or not, others were not into teaching S.C. students and declined right away. Others had a determined look. "Now if your interested please come in next week at 8am sharp, we will pair you up personally with the S.C. students that we think have potential to be in your section. And remember these students that you will be training will be in highschool or university."

~End of Flashback~

They were running down the halls, turning her and there to get to the lecture hall to meet their partners. This was their chance to become big and make their dream into reality. They just hoped they weren't too late to make their dream into reality.

--------------------

"Why are we doing this again?" said a annoyed voice with a hint of nervousness in his voice. Principal Lee sighed, as he lead the five troublemakers of the school to the lecture hall. He loved them like a father would, he truly did, but these five were becoming a hand full. Oh how puberty has changed them all.

"I'm only doing this to give you all a better future," said Principal Lee, sighing. "And you had each promised me you would find a section by now, you still havent. And you've been causing trouble all around the school! You water balloned a history class in the A.L.S. department, iced the track for the S.P.S., glued all the intruments to ceiling for the C.M.S. and oiled the dance studios for the M.T.S. You have all caused too much trouble and its about time you start taking things seriously and find a section. There is only so much i can do for you! The two of you are already in university, your lucky we cover from kindergarten to university!" Their begrudging mutters of agreements. They had to give it him, that everything he had said was true. But they just didn't fit into any of the sections. They weren't smart enough, they weren't really physically fit for the sports department. They were just too different to fit into the sections, after they had failed to be in two sections they gave up, and decided it was best if they just stay in S.C. But even there they were different, they were outcasts amoung outcasts! All they had was each other and hoped it would be enough. Everyone just treated them like garbage, like extras among extras. It felt like they couldn't belong anywhere, so they made a place for themselves. They made their place to belong to. and they were happy with that but, they had to admit, it was time to move on. Half of them were already in university and soon they would be out into the real world. and they were still goofing around like kids. They owed a lot to principal Lee, he had given them a chance to live life to the fullest and they were wasting their chance.

They looked at each other with knowing looks. They would try to find a section again, for principal Lee. They would try to make a better future for themselves and make principal Lee worry less about them. . . Then mischivious smiles creeped onto their faces. But that didnt mean they would make it easy. They hoped their partners were ready because their about to get a surprise of a life time with them around. . .

A/N: ok so how is it? is it any good? im sorry for all the mistakes and please review!! :)