Welcome to Seoul Academy!

The Making

Seoul academy is known throughout the entire world as one of the most richest and prestigious school in all of Korea. But what their most known for is their ability to make famous stars. The students here have been going to the school since they were in diapers, and have been trained and worked to be the best they can be. And it does not matter what age they are, but their talent. Their talent is what the look at for you to graduate this school. But the thing about this school is, the students are separated into different sections, or groups. There are five groups in total.

The first and most popular group is M.T. Students, Music Today Students. These students often grow up to be famous actresses or actors, or singers. These students often have the musical, dancing, or acting ability. Though they some aren't going to make it for real, the become small time singers, and are still well taught in case their career choice doesnt go as planned. Their uniform colours are red and black with a white dress shirt.

The second group is M.T.S. counterpart, C.M.S. Classical Music Students. They are not quite into the modern time music and prefer the old tunes of the past and they often can play the complicated rhythums of the past. Many here will be famous musicians or composers of a new melody. this is also wehere most writers and painters end up in as well. Their unifrom colours are blue and white.

The third group is the S.P.S, Star Player Students. The people in here are often the star palyer in their school sport and are very physically fit. There are gymnastics, soccer, basketball, baseball, etc. The people here often appear in the olympics on teams or by themselves. They are still taught in normal subjects and such in case they cannot continue with their talent, and must switch sections. Their uniforms are gold and white.

The fourth  section is A.L.S., Academic Level Students. These students often have a high IQ and will most likely be a high ranking official in the government or business industry. They can also be highly respected and well-known scienctists or researchers. Their uniform is black and violet with a white dress shirt.

The last group is what the school calls S.C., Special Cases. This section is where students who dont have any special talent that fit into the other sections, go. These students often become normal people. And most students from other sections often mistreat them as worthless trash. They are usually called failures by the other sections. Though some of these students find their calling in the middle of their life and then go into a section, but this does not happen very often. And this is where our story begins. . .

A/N; i am sorry for any mistakes and i know the story doesnt start here and its short but i wanted to introduce the school a little bit before moving on. because i dont like to explain the school as i go along, too much work.