6

Unlikely

The next day,you went to school in the morning as usual with Chae Yeon.You both walked to school while talking about random things.You realized that Chae Yeon didn't talk about Kris at all.You felt a little sad towards her attitude to judge someone by their physical outlook and not by what's behind it.

"Chae..." You started to spoke softly.

"Hmm?".She replied and turned to face you.You sighed in your heart.

"Nothing." You said to her and continued to walk.

You wanted to tell her.You wanted to say to her that maybe Kris isn't at all like what she thought he is.Maybe,he's much much better than that.But you couldn't.And,you didn't.You just can't say it.So what he saved you?,that doesn't mean that you can trust him and think of his as a nice person.You need much more than that to prove that he's nice.But somehow....somewhere deep in your heart,you don't really think that way.Once you both reached the school,Chae Yeon told you that she needed to go to the toilet because she realized that she didn't apply her light make-up today.This girl.You thought and shook your head.

"So,do you want to accompany me?".Chae Yeon asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'll pass".You told her.

"Alright,then.See you in class!".Chae Yeon said and waved before leaving you in front of the school gates.

You continued to walk.On your way inside the school,you could feel students gossiping about you.You couldn't care less of what they thought.When you were just a few feet away from your locker,you felt someone's leg blocking yours,making you trip and fell.You looked up at the person.

"Good morning,crazy".Rae Yun mocked before walking away.

You were about to get up when suddenly a hand appeared in front of you.You looked up to see who it was.Kris.You stood up by yourself,ignoring his kind gesture towards you.He looked at you with worried eyes.

"Are you alright,Yoon Ji?".He asked in his deep and alluring voice.

You felt a little dazed.No,no.Why do I feel like this?.You were about to reply him when you realized that there were many girls who were passing by ,giving weird looks at you and Kris.

"Omg,no way.Why is Kris helping her???". A random girl whispered loudly.

"Just ew,is she a witch or something??,I bet she cast a spell in him or something." Another girl said.

You looked at your shoes and tried to stop yourself from letting your tears fall.Why does everyone hate me?,what did I ever do to them?.You thought sadly.Kris realized what was happening too.Without thinking,Kris lifted up your chin slowly and pulled you into his embrace.You stood there,stunned at his action.You could hear all of the girls gasped so loudly.Then it hit you.A guy,a guy is holding me!.You quickly pushed him away harshly and ran to your locker.Kris was kind of expecting that,honestly.He just met you yesterday so obviously you're not that stupid to accept a hug from a complete stranger.Yoon Ji,I want to protect you.Kris thought in his head and sighed.You quickly took your books from your locker and ran to class.On the way there,you met Chae Yeon.

"Oh,hi Yoon Ji!".She waved at you from afar.You quickly tried to compose yourself before waving back at her before taking a seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,what do you think of this chapter? :) Kris is such a gentleman omg *_* <3 Heehee,comment,subscribe and upvote!.Thank you <3 <3

xoxo,-kiyoon97-