4

Unlikely

You couldn't really see who that person was or how that person looked like.Your eyes were blurred as your tears couldn't stop falling and your breathing was heavy.But you knew that the voice belonged to a guy.Definitely.Hoya let go of you and quickly ran with the other two guys as the presence of the mysterious guy with his firmed and deep voice itself already scared them.The guy walked closer to you.You crawled back as you were still on the ground,crying and crying.

"I won't hurt you." The now gentle voice said.

But you were stubborn at that moment.You were still terrified.He wanted to hold you but he stopped himself as he realized how terrified you were.He sighed and squatted down.

"Do you have any phone number that I could call?".He asked,concerned.You just remained crying as you crawled back some more,afraid that this mysterious guy would hurt you in any sort of way.

"Please,I want to help you." His eyes became worried.

You wiped your tears with your sleeve and examined the guy in front of you.You realized that he looked really handsome with his dark brown hair and gorgeous features.Even so,that doesn't change the fact that you were really afraid.Your breathing became steady again and you stopped crying.He looked at you.

"You go to SM high as well..." He stated as he saw your uniform and badge.You nodded slowly.

" I'm Kris". He introduced and held out a hand,still squatting.

Oh,so this is Kris.You thought.You looked at his hand,then you looked at him.He pulled his hand back apologetically.

"Sorry.I guess you're still traumatized.Forgive my ignorance." He apologised and you could see that he really meant it by his eyes.You kept quiet.

"You need to get home.Do you have any number to call?". He asked the same question earlier.You shooked your head .

"I-I can walk home." Your voice was just above a whisper and really dry after crying.

"It's pretty dangerous,Yoon Ji".Kris said as he looked at your name tag,feeling concerned.

"It's alright." You said softly,looking at the ground.

"How about I drive you home?".He offered as he stood up.You looked up at him.No way were you getting into a car with someone whom you just met.You shooked your head,stubborn.

"I promise I won't hurt you." Kris said again as he held out his hand to you.

Yeah,that was what my uncle said 5 years ago.You thought in anger.You stood up abruptly and bowed to him before quickly walking away,not wanting any involvement with him whatsoever.He felt shock when you left so he followed after you.You quickly ran and hide in a corner of a shop so that he wouldn't see you.

I don't want to be hurt again. Those words appear in your head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this short update :) Tell me what you thought of Kris and Yoon Ji in this chapter by commenting below! :) <3 

xoxo,

-kiyoon97-