3

Unlikely

"Omo,omo,omo.Who is that?!"

"Gosh,he's good-looking"

"I think I'll abandon Kai for this dude"

"Seriously?,girls in this school are just impossible."You thought to yourself and shook your head.

You were approximately 3 meters away from your class when you felt Chae Yeon stopped moving.You pulled her hand that was holding on to you,asking her why did she stop.It took her a minute to realize your presence.

"Sorry Ji,what?".She asked vaguely.

You rolled your eyes at your best friend and pointed at the guy standing at the main entrance,speaking to a teacher.

"You like him?".You asked in your head.Her eyes went wide.

"No!".She whispered loudly."And don't point at him!,it's really obvious,you know." She whispered again.

You gave her a face and walked to the class on your own,she followed after you.Truth is,you didn't even see the new guy's face.You don't even know how he looked like because of the fact that everyone else was tip-toeing in front of you earlier,trying to get a better view of the guy.You couldn't care less anyway.It doesn't matter if the guy is good-looking or not,as long as he's a guy,you will not have contact with him whatsoever.Boys,guys,males.They scare the hell out of you.They terrify you.The grudge in you is not gonna dissapear anytime soon.Sometimes out of the blue,scenes from the last 5 years will start playing in your head,making you cry and wail loudly.It happened in school quite many times before.The students here like to tease you,sort of like their entertainment source.You don't know if you'll ever recover from such pain.Often times,you'd feel sad just thinking about it and you'd cry silently.

"I heard his name is Kris Wu,A transfer student from Canada!" A random girl in class whispered to Chae Yeon when the teacher wasn't looking.

"From Canada??,Really?,Does he speak korean??".Chae Yeon whispered back.

"Mmmhmm,really!,and yes,He speaks fluent korean omg.His voice is just ". The random girl whispered again.

You were about to shook Chae Yeon because the 'whisperings' were becoming a little too obvious but you didn't had the chance too because you were too late.

"Park Chae Yeon and Kim Na Na,I'll see you at detention after school.You can continue your juicy stories over there". Miss HeeYoung,your history teacher sternly said while adjusting her glasses to get a better view of them.

Chae Yeon and Na Na just sighed and nodded in despair.During recess,you decided to eat alone,seeing that Chae Yeon and Na Na were busy stalking the new transfer student,Kris Wu or something.You felt kind of dissapointed at your best friend.You didn't like the fact that she's being influence by fangirls in the school,but you seriously despised the fact that she'd actually accepted it with an open heart.

"If this goes on,I think I will be the only girl in this school who is actually sane." You thought to yourself and sighed as you were holding a tray of food.

When you were walking to an empty table,a girl with brown hair stopped you.

"Sorry,lunatic.This place is taken." She arrogantly said with no empathy whatsoever in her voice.You just looked at her and walked away.You could feel her group of friends giving you glares.You had no choice but to recess in the toilet.You ate there peacefully as a drop of tear fell from your eye.Once recess was over,you returned to class and lessons went on as usual.You will diligently copy notes and do your class work.Sometimes,you will do your homework that was given to you on the day itsef to lessen your time taken to study at home.You are a star student.Teachers love you,but as you already know,the students in the school,don't.Once school was over,you told Chae Yeon that you were gonna leave early,seeing that she has detention to attend with Na Na.

"Are you sure you'll be alright???,You can't walk home alone." Chae yeon asked you in a very worried tone while placing her hand on your shoulder.

"It's alright". You told her with your hands.

"I'm still so worried!!,what if something bad happens to you!,I will never forgive myself!". She frustratingly replied.You gave her a tight hug.

"I'll be alright". You whispered silently in her ear before letting go of her softly.

"If anything happens,please call the school.Here,take my phone with you". Chae Yeon said as she placed her phone in your hands.

You mouthed thank you as you walked out of the school gate.You were walking down the street,scanning the town.Everyone around you was occupied with their activities.You were crossing a street to get to the other side.Once you reached to the other side of the street,a group of notorious boys from your school approached you.You quickly walked away before they could see you.You stopped at an alley,thinking you've lost them.But you didn't.As you were standing there silently,they arrived.

"They followed me." You thought in fright.

"Well,well,well,.don't run away from us,beautiful.We didn't even got the chance to say hello." A guy with black hair said.

"C'mon,don't scare her,Woohyun.Look at her,she's terrified." Another guy said,eyes piercing through yours with an evil look.

You were so scared,your breathing became heavy and you were shaking terribly.

"Tsk,Myungsoo.You're the one who's scaring her.I'll show you what is the opposite of scary." The third and final guy arrogantly said as he dropped his bag and walked closer to you.

You slowly walked back but you couldn't feel yourself moving.Tears started to roll down your cheeks and finally you fell.

"Aww,c'mon,honey.I'm not gonna hurt you that bad.Just give me 15 minutes and I'm done with you,alright?". The third guy said as he hovered above you.

You wanted to scream,but nothing came out.

"This is why I like mute girls". The third guy said as he your hair lightly.You flinched at his touch and cried some more.

"Please,...don't." Your eyes begged him to stop.

"Shh,it won't be long.You wouldn't even know..." The third guy whispered as he started to the first few buttons of your shirt.

"Hoya,can you do it quickly?!,We don't have much time and I'm up next!" Myungsoo said in frustration.

"Fine,fine!". Hoya cried out and started kissing your neck.You pushed him away harshly and you didn't know where you had the voice to scream.

"HELP!!!". You screamed.It wasn't very loud,but it was loud enough to make the three boys scared.

"I thought you said she was mute!!". Woohyun scolded Hoya and started cursing at him.Hoya cupped your mouth.

"Shhh,shut up,stupid girl!,or I'll go hard on you!". Hoya warned with evilness.Your tears couldn't stop falling from your eyes as you struggled between Hoya's grip on you.He was just too strong.

"If you resist,I'll go hard on you,Yoon Ji ah". Your uncle's voice appeared in your head.

"I'm doomed again." You sadly said in your head.You thought that it was gonna happen all over again when suddenly you heard,

"Leave her alone.Touch her,And I'll break your face".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright,I said I was gonna update after my exams but i can't help it,honestly :p Subscribe,comment and upvote! <3 See you in the next chapter soon~

xoxo,-kiyoon97-