5

Unlikely

You walked silently back home.Once you reached at the front door of Chae Yeon's house,you tried to make yourself look decent.You fixed your hair,your buttons and clothes.You didn't want her to question you.You couldn't tell her what had just happened.You just couldn't.You knocked on the door and Chae Yeon opned it with her eyes huge.

"Where were you??,I was so worried!." She exclaimed and hugged you tightly.

You stood there,not knowing what to do.

"I went to a shop to buy something." You lied to her in a low voice.

"Really?,Don't scare me off like that,alright?." She said,relieved that you were okay.

You nodded in return before handing her the phone and headed upstairs.

"Damn it,I forgot that I left my phone with you!,I'm so sorry I didn't call!".She shouted from below when you were already upstairs.

You walked down a few steps to see her and waved your hand indicating that it was alright before heading to the room that you and Chae Yeon shared.You placed your bag on the floor then started to strip to take a shower.You water as you sat on the floor,leaning against the wall.Damn it!,thank goodness I wasn't !.You thought and cried suddenly.You started to wash the area of your neck that was kissed by Hoya earlier.You felt so disgusted.Then,your mind drifted off to Kris who saved you.You stopped crying.Thank you,Kris.You thought in your head.It's not that you trusted him or accepting him.You won't actually,no matter how nice a guy is but,....no guy has ever done that for you in your life ever.You couldn't help but feel grateful.Once you were done showering,you wrapped yourself with your towel before wearing your lingerie and clothes.A knock on the door startled you.You opened the door and you saw Chae Yeon standing.

"Hey,Ji.You done showering?".She asked.

You nodded and let her in.She sat on the bed.

"You know,...about that new guy,Kris?.I don't think I like him anymore." Chae Yeon started talking.

Your eyes grew wide.You mouthed "why?".She just shrug.

"I don't know,he seems really arrogant I mean why wouldn't he be?.He's a pretty boy who happens to be totally rich.Plus,he's from Canada." Chae Yeon said.

You sat beside her and didn't respond.She looked at you.

"Why?,you don't seem happy witth what I said." Chae Yeon commented and raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head lightly.

"But you don't even know him." You said silently.

She looked at you weirdly.

"Like as if you do." She mocked and laughed.

You gave her a look.

"Kris is really nice." You said in a slightly louder voice without thinking.Chae Yeon looked at you in surprise.You were surprised as well.

"Ji,....your voice,it was loud!".She said and hugged you.

After a few seconds she pulled away.

"Could it be that..you like Kris??". Chae Yeon asked eventhough it was impossible for you to like a guy.

You looked away and didn't answer.

"I'm sorry." Chae Yeon said.

"It's okay".You replied quietly before taking out a book to read from the shelf.

Honestly....I don't know what I'm feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <3 Comment and subscribe kay? :) And upvote too if you like!!.Love you guys!

xoxo,-kiyoon97-