The first meeting.............

love beyond the looks

then minho saw a very beautiful girl stranded to a mud pit.He then rescue the girl successfully.

 

???: Mr. Thank you so much for saving my life. by the way im YURI.

 

Minho: ahmmm..hi (shy mode) im minho.

 

Yuri: ahm...why are you covering your face?

 

Minho: ahm..If I will let you see my face you might be scared and run away.

 

Yuri: I promise you I wont be scared :)

 

Then minho Take off His hat and shades.

 

Yuri: Oh hello. You know it's much better. You can breath well right now. :)

 

Minho: Your not scared of me ?

 

Yuri: No :). by the way thank you so much sir.

 

Minho: Dont call me sir you can just call me oppa.

 

Yuri: ok oppa !

 

Minho: ahm yuri ? can we be friends?

 

Yuri: sure ! I would love it. Ok were friends now :)

 

For the first time there's a girl that's not scared to him.

 

Yuri: ahm Oppa I have to go now I need to change my clothes It's full of mud. See you again oppa.

 

Minho: Ok  :)

 

That night minho keep on thinking about the girl he meet. He cant forget her face and her very kind attitude.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN4nDff6cU7dEn65vsEpb

 

Minho: she is so beautiful and very kind but I know she will never like me and that kind of face I know she have boyfriend. :(

 

Minho is so dissapointed to his image. 

 

Morning comes Minho saw Yuri Bringing a big gallons of water then he rushes to help yuri.

 

Minho: Yuri ! let me help you :)

 

Yuri : Oh thank you oppa. It's really heavy. kekeke.

 

Minho: yeah. keke. there's no faucet in your house?

 

Yuri:No oppa. we need to get this water from a falls. almost 5km away from my house.

 

Minho: Really? it's so far and you are just walking.

 

Yuri: it's just ok. I already get used to this everyday.

 

Minho : really? wow ! your great.

 

Then they arrived to yuri house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2tw-R4OUCyIlS0YJsE4z

 

 

Minho: Your just living alone here?

 

Yuri: Nope my grandma is  here.

 

minho: where is your parents?

 

Yuri just smiled to minho.

 

Granny:Yuri you already arrived and you brought a friend.

 

Yuri: yes grandma. He's the one I told you the man who saved my life.

 

Granny: Thank you so much for saving my yuri.

 

Minho: your welcome grandma.ahm how old are you now?

 

Granny: Im now 98 yrs old.

 

Minho: really ? wow grandma you look so strong despite of your age. can you see me.

 

Granny: Sorry but I can't see so clearly.

 

Minho: Oh really grandma.?? just  stay strong and healthy grandma.

 

Granny: Thank you. Your so kind.

 

While the two are talking yuri prepared a  kimchi.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNyMcIHeZkq8jM3edJqiw

 

Yuri: ahm sorry oppa. I just only prepared a kimchi. we don't have money to buy other food.

 

Minho: No yuri it's just ok.

 

Then minho eats the kimchi and praise yuri because the kimchi is so delicious!.

 

Minho: wow ! the best kimchi I ever tasted.

 

Yuri: kekeke. Thank you oppa. :)

 

Then minho went home to his house smiling.

 

That night again....

 

Minho: The more I know yuri the more I like her. she is responsible unlike me.and she can cook well.her boyfriend is so lucky to have a girlfriend like her :( right now im happy even were just friends.

 

The two has become bestfriend. Minho is always helping yuri. Then everyday he visits to yuri he always bring a roses. then one day he saw yuri near a beach sad and seems crying.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd4-jnSVAJAK-4onVLqti

 

Minho approaches to yuri.

 

Minho: Yuri why are you crying?

 

Yuri: Oh oppa your there. no im not crying.

 

Minho: I know you are crying. Do you have problems. You can share it to me.

 

Yuri hugged minho and cried so much. then yuri tell her story.

 

---------------------------------------flasback------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's story

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU3Pjp-mfkwdzFNEdPPA_

 

Yuri has the best family of all. even they are poor still they are so happy. Till one day her father had an affair to her mother's bestfriend and yuri's mom found it but still she remains in silent just to keep her family even she's hurt.. Till one day yuri's father decided to leave.

 

Yuri's mom: Dont leave us honey ! stay with us !

 

Yuri: father ! (crying)  dont leave us.

 

but still yuri's father dont listen to them and leave.

 

Yuri's mom become so depressed and due to that depression Yuri's mom passed away when she was 7 yrs old. Yuri cried so much shouting the name of her mother. Then there was an old lady adopted her.

 

Granny: Why are you crying? where is your parents?

 

Yuri: They both leave me. (crying)

 

Granny: what kind of parents they are.

 

Yuri: Grandma can I come with you?

 

Granny: oh sure. come here I'll bring you to my house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri told all of this to minho. Then minho started to cry because of yuri's story. he comforts yuri.

 

Minho: Im so sorry if I ask you about your parents last time.

 

Yuri: it's just ok oppa. at least I can breathe well now.

 

Minho: Thank you for sharing your problems to me.

 

Yuri: It's me should be thanking you oppa. Ok oppa I gotta get inside now it's getting dark you should go home now.

 

Minho: Ok yuri. :)

 

Minho cant imagine that behind of her smile lies a very sad story of her past. Minho is now so determined to make yuri happy. Then minho sleeps.

 

-------------------------------------------------------The following day ------------------------------------------------------------------

 

this chapter is so sad :( I really cried while writing this.    watch out for the next chapter.