The Goddess Revenge

love beyond the looks

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaKI-xDkzjdk3Lh4ZieJL

 

Yoona is one of the Daughters of the God.  She fell in love to a mortal "Minho".  She is always watching minho from heavens and she was captured by minho's flaming charisma.  Yoona told his father that he wants to be with minho but his father won't agree.

 

Yoona: Father pls? turn me into a human. I want to be with minho.

 

God Im: He will just hurt you! Why you have to find another man yet there are so many handsome Gods here.?

 

Yoona: Father! pls ! im begging you. T-T

 

God Im: If you really want it then ok. but i have to take out your powers and you will become like him. An ordinary human being.

 

Yoona: Im willing to take the risk father!

 

God Im: Then fine ! I just warned you. you'll gonna regret this yoona.

 

Yoona: NO matter what happens I'll never regret this.

 

Yoona then turn into a mortal and live in aold fashioned house. Then her dreams turns into reality she then finally meet minho!

 

Minho: Hi ! are you new here? By the way Im Minho. ahhhhmmmm and you are ?

 

Yoona: Im Yoona :)

 

Minho. Nice name Yoona!   You know you are so beautiful!

 

Yoona: thanks oppa :)

 

Minho: sorry If  I will be very rude but the first time I saw you I can tell that I LOVE YOU.

 

Yoona: Oppa why so fast ? It's just our first meeting?

 

Minho: Yah ! sorry but can I ask a permission to court you ?

 

Because yoona really loves minho even before she was a Goddes and she said..............

 

Yoona:Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnnnn............yes?

 

MInho: really ? ah ! this is really my luckiest day ever Yoona. Thank you.

 

After 3 months of courting Yoona finally accept Minho's love.

 

Minho: really yoona? Your really my girlfriend now ?

 

Yoona: Yes oppa! :D

 

Minho: ah ! I really love this day ! finally!

 

Then the two is started dating. As the times pass by minho has no time anymore for Yoona. Every time she calls minho he kept on telling that he is still busy.  Then one day Yoona have a plan. He will visit minho to celebrate their fist Monthsary.  Yoona saw the door open.

 

Yoona: maybe oppa is here now! :D I cant wait to suprise him.

 

Then suddenly... as Yoona is appproaching to minho's room there she saw Minho Kissing another girl............ :(

 

Yoona: Oppa ! why are you kissing her ?Who is she ? 

 

Girl : MInho who is she ? what a low class girl.

 

Minho : Ya ! Who are you ! Get outta here ! 

 

Yoona: Oppa but im your girlfriend !

 

Girl: Hahahaha ! well he was just using you !

 

Yoona: what ? T_T . Oppa ! you'll regret ths! >:(

 

Yoona then walk out....MInho and the girl continue doing their affair.

 

Yoona cried so much that she can't believe that Minho lied to him.  She told her father that she wants to go back now.

 

God Im: Look Yoona. I already told you that he will just hurt you !

 

Yoona: Im so sorry father. If I just only listen to you. T_T

 

God Im: So you will come back here ?

 

Yoona: Yes father ! BUt before I'll come back there can you punish that guy who hurts me? I really hate him!T_T

 

God Im: That guy really deserves a punishement. well then. In what way I will punish him?

 

Yoona: Father I want you to turn him into a ugly man. That every girl see him will ignore him. I want him to fell the pain he suffered to me

 

God Im: If that's what you want.........

 

Yoona : Minho I loved you. I even take a risk just to be with you but you ignore me in front of another girl. Ok well then the girls will ignore you like the way you did to me. You will suffer the pain I feel and only a girl with pure heart that can love you despite of your ugly face will be the only way to release you from that curse.........

 

Yoona then come back to his father

 

Th following day..........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

GIrls deserved to be love....... watch out for the next chapter :D