love beyond the looks

love beyond the looks

CHAPTER 1

------------------------------ IN THE DORM-------------------------------------

 

 

 

MANAGER: mINHO ! get up ! You have a lots of schedules today !

 

Minho: manager ! Can you just cancel them all ? im not in the mood to work today.

 

Manager: what ???? you've been resting for the whole week! Still you are tired ?

 

Minho : ya ! can you just shut your mouth? your voice is irritating me !

 

Manager : arrrrrrrghhh! oh my minho ! you really dont have manners ! >:(

 

minho's manager left him alone to his dorm. After a while minho decided to go to a nearby club.

 

 

-------------------------------- IN THE CLUB ---------------------------------------

 

Minho : wow ! this is my day ! there's a lot of pretty girls here !

 

Krsytal then approaches to Minho

 

Krystal : hello oppa ! your minho right ?

 

Minho : yeah ! wanna have some drink ? my treat. :)

 

Krystal : oh sure !

 

After they talk so much krystal got dizzy and starts to sleep. Minho immediately bring Krystal to his dorm. There he kisses krystal and t ended in a one night stand.

 

 

------------------------------morning comes------------------------------------

 

Krystal : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

 

Minho got up and shocked to krystal's voice o_O

 

Minho : what ?????why are you shouting ?????

 

Krystal : oppa! why am I all ???????????????

 

Minho :There's something happen to us last night ? do you still remeber it ?

 

Krystal was screming and crying and dress herself. Then she get out to minho's dorm. Minho was just laughing because he really enjoy's that night.

The following day minho started to work. He has a numerous of photo shoots, tv guestings and autograph signing............

Minho's Photo shoot

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLXHSMDDKcujqxGJspqhK

MInho's tv guestings

 

 

minho finish all his schedules for that day...........

 

Manager : good that choi minho is back!

Minho : can you please leave ? im so tired todAY..

Manager : ok2 well then rest well ...

 

The following day minho wakes up so early. He decided to jog. While he is jogging he saw a very beautiful girl as he passes to a old fashioned house. There he saw Yoona and he started to have an interest to her...........

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I 

 

I still have to make the chapter 2 .. so guys stay tuned to my story. :D