002

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Replacement

002

Characters: Kyungsoo Luhan Kai

Other main characters: Do's Xi's Kim's MinAh

Genre: Vamp, Romantic, Humour

Words: 4,433

Rating: I do warn you, you have a long way down.

 

 

Macaroons

 

 

 

The honey-brown haired boy flopped on the sofa, tiresome fled over him as he kept panting slowly under his breathe. He brushed his perfect soft locks to the back which flipped back anyways; the boy quickly glanced up to the circular stair until the ceiling covered the other parts of it.

 

He brushed away a few beads of sweats dripping slowly from his neck. His eyes slowly locked up and gazed on the television screen in front of him. Strawberry Shortcake is on its role-play.

 

The boy smiled as he tugged his head backwards, he leaned to the side and looked forward, “Where is that girl?” He mumbled alone as his eyes searched through-out the entire room. Then there he heard a soft stomping down the stairs. Luhan quickly sat up and eyed the stairs whilst narrowing his doe eyes on its target.

 

There he was the almighty-Kyungsoo. Yes, Luhan was in the Do’s residence casually making the house like his own.

 

Let’s just say he has spent almost two hours prepping his so called cousin away from his room and got him ready for the most important moment in his life (maybe). Kyungsoo threw daggers straight into Luhan’s soul as he walked into the kitchen, maybe to prepare himself some breakfast.

 

Luhan giggled on his own as he looked back to the front, it was funny how Kyungsoo was mad at him but still looked authentically cute naturally. Strawberry Shortcake’s cute documentary seems more fun right now, until he hears a loud thump, within a few seconds, a little girl, skipped herself into the living room with some cheerio box in her hands, she had a few black crumbs sticked onto her chubby cheeks.

The girl slowly climbed onto Luhan’s lap and sat on it. Luhan back hugged her, laying his chin on top of one of her shoulders. Luhan sniffed in her familiar scent, Blueberry vanilla. Luhan lay back to his seat, as he began to smile, The Do’s really have a thing for Vanilla scents. First it was Kyungsoo’s room and next was the evanescent of vanillas kept in small vases around the house; so amazingly, it smelled great from far out.

 

 Luhan out a few stripes of tissues near the coffee table and pulled the girl to the back, leaning on him. “Aigoo, MinAh-ah, how do you even eat?” He questioned before wiping the black crumbs on her cheeks away. He kept the tissues beside him and eyes the girl. In fact, the girl didn’t even respond as she was so trucked on the television show she was watching; Strawberry Shortcakes.

 

Luhan s his hand near the box of cheerio’s she was holding onto, before he could grab any, MinAh’s tiny hand slapped his hand lightly while muttering, “Andwae!” at him. Luhan chuckled; he remembered how Kyungsoo would re-enact the same reaction as her when they were kids a long time ago.

 

Luhan looked around, his eyes dropped onto a small petit figure standing in front of him with a huge frowning lingering on him. Luhan straighten up from his seat and stands up, hands holding onto little MinAh’s waist.

 

“Ready?” Luhan asked figurate before rubbing off invisible dust on his thighs. Kyungsoo shakes his head exaggerating. “I’m not feeling good,” He failed in the excuse, Luhan just stood there, the boy give him the ‘wtf’ look while stamping his other foot up and down.

 

Kyungsoo looked down mumbling something only he, himself understood.

 

Before Luhan could exceed any moves on either kicking or slapping his cousin, MinAh have already made her way to Kyungsoo’s side, hugging his leg, the girl looked up and eyed her older brother.

 

Kyungsoo leaned down slowly, embracing MinAh and picked her off the ground into his arms. The other boy just stood there impatiently.

 

“Kyung—“He spoke off tone. Kyungsoo sighed heavily and eyed Luhan back. “Fine, I’ll go,” He faltered at defeat before patting MinAh’s back. Luhan jumped, slightly too happy to be exact as he skipped around the living room like an oversized-grown-baby. Kyungsoo shook his head before chuckling as he went to get his sneakers.

 

Luhan stopped skipping as he saw what colour Kyungsoo was about to pick from the shoe-wardrobe owned by the Do’s.

 

Blue.

 

“Andwae, Kyungsoo-ah! Wear the white one! It suits your white shirt!” Luhan squealed lightly while shoving his finger’s directly at the other sneakers. The latter sighed in annoyance before grabbing onto the white ones, not until he heard another squeal.

 

“No, no! Wear the black one! It suits your black jack—“Before Luhan could finish his sentence, a ball of socks were thrown over his direction.

 

Replacement

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan stood there in front of the airport entrance, with Luhan pulling the latter’s sleeve, trolling him to step inside as the other refused, regarding it was too freezing inside. Luhan gave him the ‘wtf’ look again.

 

“Aish, Kyungsoo-ah, I’m seriously going to kill you when we get home,” Luhan muttered loudly enough for the other to hear it. Kyungsoo ignored his words as he glanced around him, Luhan did the same.

 

“It’s freaking hot outside, and you don’t want to come inside?” The older spatter out uneasily. Kyungsoo nodded, “Global warming is good for health, no?” He smiled alone before wiggling MinAh’s hand forwards and backwards; the child just went along with it.

 

“That deserved to win the most pathetic excuses in the world,” Luhan crumbled with a touch of annoyance in his tone, Kyungsoo shrugged boringly before grasping onto MinAh’s hand more carefully.

 

Before he could do anything, Luhan with his perfect prefixes, quickly snatched MinAh who was squealing and jumping alone off the ground and ran into the airport centre as if he was chased by a mad dog. And it took a few minutes of blinking for the old Kyungsoo to figure out what just happened just now.

 

Then it snapped.

 

He had no choice but to enter the airport centre with an image of him; choking Luhan with his bare hands. That boy had just kidnapped his baby sister! Kyungsoo jogged inside with a frown diagonal on his face.

 

He stopped on his tracks halfway, when he saw Luhan and MinAh, both, buying something from the pastry café near the boutiques there. The doe-eyed boy marched up to them with steam flowing off his ears, literally.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re buying?” Kyungsoo spoke once he arrived behind those two. His voice was loud enough to attract (or demand) attention towards the three of them, except, MinAh was too oblivious of the situation and Luhan’s ignorance covered his embarrassment, now that leaves Kyungsoo alone, embarrassed by himself. He shrugged it off.

 

“Food,” Luhan replied fondly with a straight face after turning around to face Kyungsoo, who was now at the edge of his patience.

 

“Stop glaring at my pretty face,” Luhan pouts as he flared his hands in front of Kyungsoo’s face, shooing his face away. The latter then narrowed his eyes, resisting his thoughts and minds to take off his shoes and throw it directly over Luhan’s baby-face.

 

“Since you’re here…” Luhan then suddenly trailed off, he looked up, gazing upon Kyungsoo, the other glared at him, “What?” He demanded whilst tapping his foot on the floor.

 

“Why don’t you check out some desserts for takeout? Maybe wrap them nicely for a gift?” Kyungsoo scrunched his looked in confusion while Luhan frowned quietly at the boy’s slow mind. “Hello? Give them to the Kim’s, duh…” Luhan rolled his eyes, he then pointed his index towards the dessert counter not far from them.

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow before glaring at the dessert counter Luhan pointed just now, the chef who stood before the counter gulped slowly as she captured Kyungsoo’s glare, adapting the dark aura sent to her desserts there.

 

“And what is it your intentions?” Kyungsoo then decided to tease baby-faced Luhan for a while. The older seems uncomfortable in that situation because he was always the one who teased other people.

 

“Just go!” With that he back-pushed Kyungsoo away to the dessert counter. The latter almost stumbled within his process on pushing Kyungsoo away.

 

The boy then walked slowly to the counter there, eyes focused on each variety of desserts they hand-made there. He then looked up at the pretty-young chef who looked a bit sceptical towards him.

 

Kyungsoo realised he was being un-polite. He then head-bowed towards the chef before smiling, adorably, the chef fluttered shyly as her cheeks heated up.

 

“What do you recommend?” The boy asked with a straight look before looking down to the desserts again. The chef cleared before gulping enviously (Many times). “What’s the occasion?” She asked back, obviously trying to avoid Kyungsoo’s gaze, the other to oblivious to sense, looked up and smiled.

 

“To welcome back an old friend,”

 

The chef nodded stating she understood what Kyungsoo’s possible dessert gift would be, She tapped her chin, thinking of what perfect dessert appropriate for a welcome gift, then she snapped her fingers in amusement, dragging Kyungsoo’s attention immediately.

 

“How about these—“She pointed her thumb towards pieces of coloured perfections, the boy’s eyes almost twinkled in admiration,

 

“Perfect!”

 

Replacement

 

Luhan swayed his feet’s forwards and backwards enthusiastically; it was easy for him to do so as he was seated on the benches with his family and also the Do’s as well.

 

The half Chinese boy glanced up the small international clock tower placed in the middle of the airport centre, it has been merely 20 minutes since he and MinAh went away from the pastry café. He asked Kyungsoo to buy something for the Kim’s (literally for Jongin, obviously), not literally bake them.

 

He clicked his tongue loudly, before looking to his side. There he sees a petit figure walking configurately, swaying his sides trying his best to avoid getting hit or pushed by some other people’s there, and the crowd around him was a bit crazy, it was like some artists were about to arrive here, in South Korea.

 

Luhan raised his right hand to gain Kyungsoo’s attention, to his satisfaction, the doe-eyed boy did notice his raising hand and nods slowly before making his way towards him. Luhan stood up and eyed Kyungsoo intensely.

 

“Where were you?” He asked just after Kyungsoo sat beside his baby sister while slowly panting. He glared at the Chinese boy. “I just got here, I… need… to… rest…” He then spoke back, looking queasy and tired. Luhan beamed at him before taking the seat directly in front of him.

 

“Seems like you’ve participated in a long-di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter