Sarang

My Special Fishie Hae

“Mr.Donghae will sit next to Ryeowook here in front of the class. HyukJae, you, can sit there in the back.” Hyuk didn’t wanna let go of my hand so I pried my hand out of his grabbed his head and kissed him full on the lips. Almost immediately he asked for entrance but I denied and pulled away. He gasped at what I had just done and I just smiled at him sweetly and he ruffled my hair. Wait. Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach? I’m not falling for him am I?? I walked to my seat deciding to just ignore my thoughts. Mr. Lee called me to his desk and said, “Well, hello! You are new, correct? If you don’t mind me asking...I was wondering how you ended up with the school’s bad boy as your boyfriend on the first day?” I smiled at him and said, “Well I honestly don’t think he is serious about dating me. This is probably all just a game to him...” I looked down a little sad about the fact that what i just said could very well be the truth. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes and quickly blinked them away confused. Am I really falling in love with this guy? I felt strong arms wrap around my waist surprising me. “I’m completely serious about dating you. Lee DongHae, I’ve gotten to know so little about you, yet I’ve fallen harder for you than anyone else. I...I think...I think I love you.” I gasped at the words that HyukJae just confessed in front of the entire class. Some girls were squealing and the guys were just rolling their eyes. I was in complete shock of having him confess to me so openly. So I didn’t know what to respond to him. He was looking at me expectantly and I just didn’t know what else to do. So I ran. I ran straight out of the classroom door and kept running.
Um...What just happened? I confessed my love for DongHae in front of the whole class and what does he do? He runs out of the classroom. This annoying girl named Jessica said, “Maybe he isn’t even gay. Maybe he’s just a really good actor.” I snapped. I slammed my hands on the desk she was sitting at and spat, “Well at least I know he does have feelings for me because he likes it when we kiss. How do I know that? Because he is the one that deepens them. Anyway even if he wasn’t gay I completely doubt that he would go for a like you.” She looked at me completely shocked at what I just said to her. All I did was speak the truth. I’m sorry if you can’t handle that.I glared at her one last time before going out running after my sarang. He already means so much to me. I just can’t imagine losing him this way. I mean I understand if he wants to break up. Its not like I’m gonna keep him from his happiness. I’m not gonna hide it anymore. He is the only one that can make me feel this way. He is the only one I want to be with. He makes me happy. I ran to the first place that reminded me of him. The school swimming pool. There I saw him and he was crying. It was a heartbreaking scene. I started walking towards him when the bell rang signaling the next class had started. I saw the gym class coming out of the locker rooms and I spotted Jessica in the iest swimsuit ever. I panicked not wanting anyone to see my Hae crying. I ran up to him and pushed himto the ground and laid on top of him covering his mouth from any sound. I realized the position we were in at the same time he did and our eyes widened in surprise. Then I felt something hard against my leg. Is there a rock or something? Or wait...is he...?!?!?

Thank you for waiting so patiently my dear readers!! I love you guys! Please comment and subscribe idf you haven't already:)