First Day

My Special Fishie Hae

Donghae’s P.O.V.
    Today was my first day at my new school. This year i am going to be a Senior and my parents happened to decide, “Hey let’s take Donghae out of Mokpo and move him to Seoul! He’ll adjust perfectly!” Not. I was having the worst time ever. I walked down the stairs of our new house and into the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece of toast saying, “Bye mom I’m not really hungry today.” She looked at me and sighed saying. “Bye Hae. I hope you have a good day.” and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and walked out the door getting in my Sapphire blue ‘67 camaro. I turned up Block b’s Nalina and started singing and rapping along. It made the drive a lot shorter than it actually was. I pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked. I sighed while I thought about being the new kid in the middle of the first semester. I sighed one last time and walked through the front doors only to be rammed into by a red haired guy. He smirked at me evilly and said, “What’s wrong with you dumb? Stay out of my way!” and pushed me into the lockers. I was shocked but sighed and started walking to the office. I walked up to the secretary and said, “Hi my name is Lee Donghae and I am new here. Um i think i’m supposed to come here first right? I need my new schedule....” She looked at me with predator eyes and said, “Oh yes. I heard about you. You are from Mokpo right? You have first period math with Mr. Cho. He is amazingly young for being a math teacher. Hopefully you will take a liking to him. If you need anymore help understanding your new schedule feel completely free to ask me at any time. I would be more than happy to help. >.0” I was shocked. She handed me my schedule and I practically ran out of the room. When i was a safe distance from the office i went over my schedule. There were six classes total not including lunch. First period was math with Mr. Cho, Second period was Drama with Mr. Choi, Third period was English with Mr. Park, Fourth period was Cooking with Mr. Lee, then i had lunch, Fifth period was Human Development with Mr. Kim, and the last period of the day was my favorite. Dance. With Mr. Shin. I kept smiling the rest of the way to the class. There was one little thing i remembered just as i walked through the door of my first class. I have Dance last period meaning I HAVE to shower right after class. . Mr. Cho looked at me and asked, “Excuse me? Do you have a problem with someone in my class?” I looked at him confusedly then realized that i had said the last thought out loud. Then i heard a husky voice say, “I have a problem with him.” When I looked to see who had said that I saw that it was none other than the annoying monkey looking boy that had run into me earlier. I said, “Crap. Am I in a class for retards? If not then why is this idiot here?” He looked at me shocked and I smirked walking to take the seat right next to him at the back of the class. This will be my new favorite class.

 

 

Sorry i wrote so little but here is the first chapter!!!