Second class~

My Special Fishie Hae

          I went through the rest of the day with happiness. My next class was Drama and i have never really liked acting but hey might as well give it a shot right? i walked to the auditorium hoping for the best and as i walked through the doors i heard the same annoying voice of the monkey. Ugh. Why does he have to be here with me again? He looked at the doors as he heard someone walk in. He made a disgusted groan and said, “Why is the freaking fish here again?” I smirked and sat right next to him again. I said, “Hello monkey face. How are you?” He smirked back and said, “My name is Hyukjae. Remember that name because one day it will be the only name you will know.” I laughed and said, “Well damn. someone thinks they own this thing huh? Well my name is Lee Donghae. Make sure you remember that name because one day you will be screaming it out in search of me but you know what? i’ll be long gone.” He huffed and looked to the front of the class. I did too and as soon as i did i saw Mr. Choi looking right at us in shock. I quickly apologized, “Mr. Choi I’m sorry it’s just that he has been mean to me all day and i needed to get back at him. Seems it worked because i finally got him to shut up!” He smiled at me and Hyukkie - wait. It’s HyukJae. OOPS!!! Anyway. He looked at us smiling and said, “You will be the ones to demonstrate acting out verbal fight scenes for us today!! Please come out in front of the class Mr.DongHae and Mr.HyukJae.” I groaned but got up anyway and made my way to the front and saw that HyukJae hadn’t even moved an inch. I yelled, “YAH!! LEE HYUKJAE GET YOUR UGLY UP HERE THIS INSTANT!! MR. CHOI KINDLY ASKED US TO DEMONSTRATE FIGHTING TO THE CLASS SO WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!!! NOW GET YOUR UP HERE THIS SECOND!!!!!” He stood up and said, “Hey why do you feel the need to disrespect me in front of our entire class? I own this school! You are just one of my peasants.” I walked up to the retard and grabbed his shirt pulling him to the front of the class. I said, “You could have just asked if you wanted help coming to the front of the class. I would have been happy to help.” I looked at Mr.Choi for the script and he happily handed it to us. I read over my lines and then looked up to see HyukJae waiting for me to start. I read: Why are you such a ing retard?!? You make everyone hate being here or anywhere near you! Everybody hates you except for one person.... HyukJae: What the ?? Wow!! You make everyone hate me and you just bring out everything bad in me!! Me: Hah! I make you seem bad huh? I make everyone see the true you!! Because of me everyone knows all the things you screw up with and how evil you really are!! But *voice cracks* there is still someone that can see through everything *Voice cracks* and still see the good in you... HyukJae: Sure. Who would see the good in me after everything you have done? Me: *tear falls* I can. HyukJae I love you. You mean everything to me and because of that I can see all the good that there is left in you.... but its ok because you will never love me back. HyukJae: shut up Hae. You don't want to be in love with with me. With someone who is as ba- I cut him off as I kissed him. Everybody gasped. So did Mr. Choi. I pulled away but he held my head in place and he kissed me again but this time more roughly. I gasped. He took that opportunity to stick his tounge in my mouth. Mr. Choi cleared his throat and grabbed both of us prying HyukJae off me. I guess I am a good kisser;) I stared at HyukJae and he just smirked at me. I smiled and said, “I hope someone doesn’t develop a little crush on me!” He looked at me shocked and I walked up to him, ran my hands through his hair, and leaned in as if to kiss him. He tried to close the gap but I just held him in his place and said, “Ah ah ah!! You can’t just kiss me whenever you want~! I will have so much fun with you~.” He looked at me helplessly as I just smirked devilishly.

 

Sorry it took me so long to update!! i can only update at school for a while so it will take me a little bit to get my chapters out but please comment and subscribe~~~!