Realization

My Special Fishie Hae

    Damn. How am I supposed to do this? He is too....too....amazing!! How am I supposed to just be able to act with him and do kiss scenes?!?! I hope he doesn’t find out that I think about him this way!! Aish! Why did Mr. Choi have to get us to do that scene together? I feel like I am falling in lov- who am I kidding?? It’s just cause he kissed me right? I can’t fall in love that easily right?!?!?! I looked around the room and saw that he already took the seat next to mine and i sighed. If I really do “love” him then this is gonna be a tough year.... Oh well!! Time to grow up and face my problems like a real man would! Who am I kidding >.< I NEED HELP!!! I walked over to my seat and sat down. Time to be the that i am known for being... I looked over at him and saw him paying attention to whatever it was that Mr. Choi was saying. I smirked at his concentrating face. It was so adorable!! Ok. Back to my plan. I looked at his hand and saw that it was just sitting on his lap so I grabbed it and intertwined our hands. He startled then looked me in the eye shocked. I whispered, “Let the games begin my fish. You will see how evil i can really be.” He looked horrified and my first instinct was to hold him and comfort him as much as I could but I couldn’t. I smirked and held his hand tighter. He tried to get his hand out of my grip by squirming around and causing the entire class to look at us. I smiled and stood up pulling him up with me. Mr. Choi was surprised and asked, “HyukJae? Is there something you need?” I replied, “Yes. I need to tell this entire class that this boy. Lee Donghae. Is MINE! Nobody else can have him except for me! So there. You may continue your lesson now Mr. Choi.” I sat down and listened to the mess that I had just made. I smiled content with myself and saw DongHae shocked. Everybody around us was whispering and taking pictures. The news would spread fast. This new boy would soon realise that you mess with the king you get thrown into hell. This will be amazing. I chuckled a little and then the bell rang signaling second period was over. I got up pulling him with me and got his schedule out of his back pocket. I saw that we had the same class next period so I walked with him out into the hall. He just followed too shocked to even say anything that could count as a protest. As soon as we got to class i announced, “Mr. Park!! This is my new boyfriend Lee DongHae!! He is also our new classmate! We are gonna sit next to each other from now on ok?” Mr.Park looked at me and rolled his eyes. I grinned and pulled DongHae to his new seat right next to me and my best friend Kim Jong Woon but he liked to be called Yesung. Donghae was staring at me and i asked, “What? Do you like what you see?” He blushed and looked down at his lap. I smiled to myself thinking about how cute he looked doing that. Yes. I admit it now. I really really like Lee DongHae....I could only wish that he liked me back. Eh. Seems like i’ll just have to deal with him being my forced boyfriend. He started getting up so I pulled him back to the seat and looked at him questioningly. He glared and said “Its time for the next class.” I got up and said ,”Oh yea....I knew that..” We walked together and saw that everybody was disappearing from the halls and started to panic. If we were late to Mr. Lee’s class he would kick us out of class and have us sit there when everybody got to eat what they made!! It was pure torture!! We ran as fast as we could and I felt the hold on my hand tighten and I smiled. He walked in right when the bell rang and said, “Hi Mr. Lee sorry we are late!! I had to take my boyfriend to the nurse because he hit his head and I had to make sure he was ok!! I’m so sorry!!” Mr.Lee looked at our intertwined hands and chuckled to himself. He said, “Well I thank you for actually bringing Mr. HyukJae here to class for once! No punishment only for today. Take your seats.” He looked at me to know where it was that I sat so we could sit together but I had completely forgotten considering I haven’t come for the longest time. I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassedly and asked, “Um Mr.Lee where um exactly are our seats?” Mr. Lee glared at me and said, “Mr.Donghae will sit...”

 

AN: red lettering is HyukJae Blue is DongHae~~~ I finally updated guys!! I hope you like it!!

Please Comment and Subscribe!! Thanks to those that have!!