What's This In My Heart?

So, What Are We Now?

At home...

I lied down on my bed as soon as i arrived home. 'Lee Donghae...' my mind started to go back to earlier this evening. He had changed in many ways. His looks, his hair style, his voice(obviously), his clothing style, etc. He's now a total different person, with the same heart... and sadly he's mind,too.

"Is he that famous?" i suddenly asked aloud to myself as i recall the incident at the cafeteria earlier today. I quickly got up and surfed the Net. "Wow!" i exclaimed. "Not bad,oppa..."

"Lee Donghae..." i read aloud. "A member of Asia's favourite top star Korean boyband, Super Junior. One of the main dancers with heart melting vocals and killer looks." I nodded my head. 'Cool..' i thought.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated on the bed. I picked it up knowing that i've just received a message. I gasp. It's him, texting me. I quickly opened the text and read it.

"You busy?"

I replied "No,why?" with confusion.

"Wanna go out and eat? We could exchange stories again."

I hesitated... Should i?

"Can't." i finally replied. "I'm tired. Maybe some other time."

There was a long moment before my phone started vibrating again.

"What if i come over?"

I laughed. This guy never changes. So pushy...

"Is it okay for an idol to go to a netizen's place?" i teased.

"..... =.='..... I'm going to my friend's place. is it wrong?"

"Hehehe...Nope. Come over." i replied and sent him my home address at the same time.

Fifteen minutes later, he arrived with some naengmyeon(black bean noodles). We ate, talked and laughed our hearts out. Memories of our childhood came back one-by-one. We laughed and teased each other as we remembered the past.

"Nice photo." he suddenly commented.

"Hmm?"

He pointed to the photo frame on the TV cabinet. I giggled.

"You remember that photo?" i asked. He nodded.

"We had such good times back then, didn't we?" His eyes were focused to the photo. Probably remembering the time the photo was taken. I took the chance to look at him closely. My heart starts exaggerating. What is wrong with my heart?

"Am i that handsome?" he asked suddenly. I turned my head away and blushed. 'Oops!' i thought. He laughed at my expression. I cleared my throat and composed myself. 'Calm...' i said to myself.

Very soon, it was time for him to leave. I walked him to the front door.

"Annyeong,oppa!" I said with a smile.

He looked at me and pulled me in his arms. "Annyeong, Park Haneul.." he said as he bid farewell.

I gently patted my chest, calming my heart and watched him walk off. My dear heart, what has gotten into you?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? Boring, great, 50-50 maybe? please comment. need to know some of your thoughts. :)

Gomawoyo!! XD

END OF CHAPTER 2...