A New World

So, What Are We Now?

Your POV

 

"Wah!" i cried. Unbelievable. My first apartment that i bought from my uncle is so big, fully furnished and beautiful.. I quickly unpacked my things and got to work. I rearranged some of the furniture, hanged some of the photos i brought along from home, etc. After three hours of work, i was exhausted. so i decided to sit down and look over in the last box. Written at the side was 'PRIVATE'.

"hmm? i don't remember these." i said as i look at the contents. Toy cars, small dolls and even puppets. What the..? Then, i found a photo frame beneath those toys and finally remembered. These were the things i used to play with when i was a kid with my neighbor slash best friend, Donghae.

"Lee Donghae." suddenly, i was missing him. i looked at the photo that was in my hand. A little girl was smiling brightly with a boy a year older, hand-in-hand. That girl was me, and that boy was Donghae, Asia's Prince of Tears. I got up and placed the photo on the cabinet next to the TV. I smiled. I rearranged the toys in the cabinet in my room and lied down. Soon, i fell asleep.

 

Two days later...

My first day in Myeongji University. It was a huge place. I'm taking Arts and Crafts as my course by the way. Juct in case you're wondering. After my first class, i decided to walk around campus. The scenery was beautiful. The seniors all looked friendly, creating a better atmosphere here in campus. Suddenly, i heard a commotion at the cafeteria. Girls were screaming and shouting.

"Donghae oppa, saranghae~" i heard a girl said.

"Donghae oppa?" i wondered aloud. "Could it be Lee Donghae, my childhood friend? Hmm... Can't be." As i saw more girls surrounding that person, i asked a small looking girl about the commotion.

"Don't you know?" she replied. "Super Junior Lee Donghae studies here, as a junior. he enrolled last year." Then she left me hanging. 'he's here?' i thought. Suddenly, i was nervous. i quickly moved away to my next class. 

 

Later at the evening

I finished class and slowly walked out. In my head, the screaming fans voice still covered me. 'Lee Donghae?' i thought again and again. 'even if it's really him, if i ever meet him, i doubt he'll remember me.' I sighed. I continued walking and accidentally hit someone at the shoulder.

"I'm sorry." i apologized without bothering to look at him. I continued walking so i could go lie down quickly.

"Haneul?" a voice called. "Park Haneul?" I quickly turned around upon hearing my name. Then, i gasp. The boy i hit knew my name. And it was not just any boy. It was him.

"Haneul?" he asked again. I quickly acted normal and smiled.

"Yes?" i asked, trying to sound casual. Suddenly, his eyes went huge and before i could say anything, he pulled me to a nearby classroom. I looked at him nervously. he had grown so tall and handsome. My heart started beating evenly. 'Stop it!' i warned myself.

"Is it really you? Jeongmal?" Donghae asked again. I nodded my head and i was suddenly in his arm. "It's so good to see you again, chingu-ya!" he exclaimed. "Where have you been?" he asked as he let go.

"I've always been in Mokpo, oppa." I replied. "You're the one who went missing." I cried. He laughed at my expression.

"Mianhae~"

"Umm..."

"Angry?" Suddenly, i felt like we were kids again.

"Ani.."

"Jinjja?" He continued.

"Yah! oppa, stop it..." i said in between giggles.

"Arasseoyo.." he answered in aegyo. I was star strucked. To control my nervousness, i laughed. After exchanging news and phone numbers, we parted for the day, hoping to see each other soon.

 

Donghae's POV

After saying goodbye to my friends, i quickly walked away. I really feel like lying down and sleep right now. Remembering that i have a schedule later tonight, i sighed. Suddenly, a girl walking from another direction bumped me slightly on the shoulders.

"i'm sorry." she said without completely looking at me. Suddenly, i felt like she was familiar. Saying thetag she hanged over her neck, i can tell she was a freshman. then, her walking skill caught my attention. 'i know that walk,' i said to myself.

"Haneul?" i cried out after her. "Park Haneul?" 'dang,' i thought. if i got the wrong person, i'd be embarrassed.' Then, she turned. It was her. "Haneul?" i asked again. I heard her gasp and later smiled.

"Yes?" she answered. My eyes got huge. 'Jackpot!' i thought. I quickly pulled her into a nearby classroom in case people would see us. I was so happy to see her. "Is it really you?" i asked for confirmation. She nodded. I was so excited that i pulled her in my arms.

"It's so good to see you again, chingu-ya! Where have you been?"

"I've always been in Mokpo, oppa. You're the one who went missing." she replied. I laughed. That was true.

"Mianhae~" i said as i looked at her.

"Umm.." was all she said.

"You angry?" i asked, worried.

"Ani..."

"Jinjja?" i played.

"Yah! oppa, stop it.." she answered, giggling. 'i missed that smile'.

After changing stories and phone numbers, we parted. i watched her walk away with a smile on my face. Suddenly, all my tiredness had been blowned away. It's so good to see my best friend again. I walked out and went home.

"This is going to be a great year." I said as i looked over at her contact number.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoops! hehe... my first chapter is boring, isn't it? It's my first time writing a fanfic for other readers. usually i make one a keep one for myself. so, umm... ENJOY! :)