04 : Chanyeol

Kissed by all the kingkas in 12 consecutive days.

Sooyoung stepped in her school and like expected, a wave of fans from nowhere chased her. She ran to her class as fast as she can. When she arrived, she bumped to someone tall. “Oh, I’m really really sor-” she stopped her sentence when she saw Chanyeol. “Watch out next time. I don’t like if people bumped to me,” he said. Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Arasseo, mianhae.” She apologized reluctantly. “Hey, you know what, Sooyoung?” he asked. “What?” Chanyeol answered: “If there’s a ‘student rolled eyes the most’ award, I’m sure you’ll be the winner.” Sooyoung chuckled. “I know right? Now get your lazy out from here.” She pointed to Chanyeol’s class. Chanyeol nodded cutely and walked to his class but stopped and turned back to Sooyoung. “Hey, Sooyoung, I have an assignment that I need to finish next week, can you help me?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes AGAIN. “Why won’t you do that with your friends?” she asked. “Please? Meet me at my home. Number 12 at Lazenda Villa.” Sooyoung shot a stare at Chanyeol before she nodded cutely. “Arasseo~” she said with aegyo. *Omo, why is she so cute?* thought Chanyeol.


Sooyoung walked to Chanyeol’s house. When she arrived, she pressed the bell. The door opened by Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s house is really big. *Wow, he is rich* – Sooyoung. “Come in,” he said, holding Sooyoung’s hand and walk her to his room. At the stairs, “Err, Chanyeol,” said Sooyoung. “Yes?” Sooyoung stared at their hands. “Please do not hold my hands,” “Arasseo.”

Arrived at the room. “Sit there,” Chanyeol said to Sooyoung rudely. *He’s so rude!* she thought. “So… where’s the details?” asked Sooyoung. Chanyeol passed the details file to Sooyoung. “Wow… this is sure a hard assignment.” She mumbled. And then, she got an idea. “How about you make yourself’s and when you finished you show to me and I’ll help to correct you?” Chanyeol nodded. “Okay. Good.”

After 2 hours, Chanyeol finally finished the assignment but he didn’t need to show it to Sooyoung because when he typed the assignment, Sooyoung keep correcting it. “Thank you Sooyoung,” he said. “No problem!” she smiled. They stared each other for a few seconds. Suddenly, Chanyeol puts his hands at both of Sooyoung’s shoulder and leaned forward. *Wow. I guess he will kiss me.* she thought, and yes. The answer is correct. But not like the others, Sooyoung decided to kiss him back. The kiss ended for 15 seconds. Well, it’s not a passionate kiss, no tongue kiss. Both of them released the kiss at the same time. “Uh… that…” he tried to explain, but Sooyoung cuts him. “It’s not a really big deal. I think I’m used with it because I was kissed by Baekhyun yesterday and Luhan two days ago.” She explained. Suddenly, she felt like she wanted to hug Chanyeol because of his cuteness. “I’m sorry Chanyeol but can I…” “What?” And then, Sooyoung hugged Chanyeol. Chanyeol was blank for a few seconds, but he hugged her back. Sooyoung released the hug. “Well then, thank you for spending time. I hugged you just now because you’re so cute that I want to hug you.” Chanyeol smiled at Sooyoung’s words. “Want me to walk you down?” Sooyoung shook. “No need too. Bye,” she waved her hands, so do Chanyeol.