02 : Baekhyun (Part 1)

Kissed by all the kingkas in 12 consecutive days.

Sooyoung ran back to her class when she realized she only had 10 minutes left before class started. Thank god she arrived 5 minutes before the class started. “Why are you sweating?” asked Taeyeon. “Nah, I just realized I was going to be late,” she answered while sticking her tongue because she is exhausted. “Go sit, don’t drink anything yet okay?” Sooyoung nodded and took her place beside Sungyeol, her cousin. “Exhausted?” he asked. “Yeah. I am.” Answered Sooyoung while trying to reach her water, but Sungyeol took it. “Wait until a few minutes left and drink.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Arasseo, hyung-nim.” She said while leaning forward and widened her eyes. Sungyeol chuckled. “You are good in joking, besides, it’s ‘oppa’ not ‘hyung-nim’.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes again. “Hello, I’m older six months than you. I don’t have to call you oppa.” She crossed her hands. Sungyeol chuckled again. “Then I should call you noona.” He said while preparing his books at his desk. “No until I die.” Sooyoung shot a death glare at Sungyeol. Sungyeol gulped. “A-a-arasseo Sooyoung-ah.” Sooyoung chuckled. “What a cute cousin,” she mumbled but Sungyeol didn’t hear it. “What did you said, Sooyoung-ah?” Sooyoung shook her head. “Nothing.”

*Skips all the lessons*

Today, it’s a bit different. The bell didn’t ring for recess. They were shocked when the teacher let them go. “You can go to recess now,” they thought they were early but they get shocked when there are a wave of human beings shouting for their food at the queue place. “Today’s people,” Sooyoung sighed. Luckily, she brought some food from home. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona tried to surprise her. “Chakk!” the three of them shouted from Sooyoung’s back. Luckily Sooyoung was already gotten used to it and she just walked to her place calmly. “This girl is sure something.” Said Tiffany. Taeyeon knocked Tiffany’s head. “Don’t try to be a lesbian.” Tiffany rubbed her head. “Ah… arasseo…”

Suddenly, they heard shouts by fangirls. They saw EXO, the kingkas, tooking their place. Taeyeon blushed when she saw Baekhyun, her crush. She never thinks about confessing because for sure he will laugh her. She doesn’t want to get embarassed. Sooyoung, only a few cm(s) away from them, walked to the other place. The EXO boys were disappointed but they tried to cover it.


After finished their food, Baekhyun searched for where Sooyoung is. And then, he spotted Sooyoung eating with her friends. He walked to their place and pretended to clear his throat. Three of them looked up and saw Baekhyun. Taeyeon blushed again and Baekhyun noticed it. But since he doesn’t have any taste at Taeyeon, he decide to ignore her. “You. Choi Sooyoung right?” Sooyoung nodded. She had no idea why she was called by two EXO members today. “Tomorrow. At Myeongdong. See you there. And yeah, 2pm.” He added and walked away. The fangirls that sit near to Sooyoung gave her death glares. *I’m totally dead.* she thought. Suddenly, a fangirl of Sooyoung stood up. “I think Baekhyun and Sooyoung really match each other. Right others?” and owned a ‘yeah’. Taeyeon elbowed Sooyoung and whispered, “I envy you,” Sooyoung chuckled.