01 : Luhan

Kissed by all the kingkas in 12 consecutive days.

Sooyoung walked peacefully at her school’s hallway because she wants to feel her new school. Her peaceful time was ruined when there are some fanboys and fangirls ran to her. “Oh my gosh, it’s Sooyoung noona! Noona, I want to have your autograph!”, “Unnie saranghaeyo! Unnie neomu yeppeo!” and others were the words came out from Sooyoung’s fans. Yes, Sooyoung is famous at her school. Even know she is famous, she treats everyone good. That’s another reason why she was loved by everyone in the school; except for the rude queenkas – After School. They also have a lot of fanboys and fangirls. They act good in front of people but behind, they are so y. The kingkas is the same too. Well, in this case, the kingkas doesn’t have any fanboys. But a dozens of fangirls. Well, don’t ask me why. It’s probably because of their ‘cuteness in front’ and their looks. Sooyoung is not impressed with both queens and kings because they didn’t make anything new for a queenka and kingka. Everything’s the same.

Even know the queenkas and kingkas already arrived at the hallway, the fans didn’t ran to them like usual. Sooyoung whispered to a fan, “There’s the famous boys and girls! Go get them!” But the fan shook. “We don’t like them. They are rude. They only act in front of all of us,” the fan whispered back. Sooyoung made an ‘oh’ expression. When she looked back at the queenkas and kingkas, she got death glares by both groups. She was frightened by their glares. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and continue with her fans.

After finished the can-be-called ‘fan meeting’, Sooyoung make her way to her class, but she got blocked by a boy. “Uh, so you’re the new popular girl here, right?” The guy asked. Sooyoung didn’t give any response. She was scared. “Why? Scared? No need to scared, I won’t do anything bad to you.” The guy said again while her hair. Sooyoung started to tremble. The boy chuckled cutely. *How does this guy act cute when he is scarying me.* thought Sooyoung. Suddenly the boy leaned forward. Sooyoung take one step back away. Suddenly, the boy kissed Sooyoung. Sooyoung was shocked. They kissed maybe for 10 seconds. The boy released the kiss. “I hope you like it,” he said. “By the way, I’m Xi Luhan, nice to meet you. I guess you’re Choi Sooyoung right?” he continued and walked away without hearing her answer.

Sooyoung was too shocked but at the same time she was dazzled at Luhan’s handsome face.