03 : Baekhyun (Part 2)

Kissed by all the kingkas in 12 consecutive days.

The next day. Sooyoung woke up early, like always. She rubbed her sleepy eyes, took her towel and walked in the bathroom.

*Skips her preparation*

Sooyoung walked downstairs and saw some delicious foods at the table. But she didn’t want to try because if she likes it she will eat it 100 times and that causes her weight increase. She decide to drink her milo and took her lunch at the kitchen. “Bye umma!” she said after she wore her shoes. “Bye, walk safely!” Sooyoung nodded.

When she was walking, suddenly a guy from nowhere came. “B-Byun Baekhyun?” And then, Baekhyun put his arm around Sooyoung. Sooyoung was shocked. “W-what are you doing?” she asked. Baekhyun chuckled. “This is my punishment to you for tooking our popularity.” Sooyoung chuckled. “What kind of punishment is this?” she teased while removing Baekhyun’s hand from her. “I don’t like guys try to flirt me like this, try the other tactic okay?” she sticked her tongue out made Baekhyun chuckled. “FLIRT? IN YOUR FACE!” he shout. Sooyoung ignored him.

Sooyoung decided to enter the school from a secret door that only hotstuffs in the school knew. But, when she came in, she saw a bunch of kingkas staring her. Sooyoung shot them a stare back and walked to her class. But, when she saw Baekhyun, she took a step behind. “YOU?” she pointed at Baekhyun. She rolled her eyes and walked back to her class.

When Sooyoung left, suddenly Baekhyun said, “She’s cute, right?” All of them nodded except for Kris. “Kris? You didn’t agree?” Kris shook. “I’m not interested with girls,” he said. “But, hyung, you will take part in kissing Sooyoung too!” said Xiumin. “Ah, I know. I’ll be the last one.” Xiumin smiled. “Then okay!” All of them walked in their class.

Sooyoung’s class. Today, Sungyeol didn’t came. “Looks like I’m alone today,” she mumbled. She took her place. And then, she saw a note at Sungyeol’s desk.

Sooyoung-ah, I didn’t come today because I need to go to New York to finish the misunderstood in our family. Wish me luck!

-       Sungyeol.

Sooyoung nodded and put the note back at Sungyeol’s desk.

*Skips all the lessons*

Recess time, Sooyoung doesn’t feel like to go to the canteen. Yoona came in her class. “Where’s Tiffany and Taeyeon?” she asked. “Tiffany and Taeyeon were still having their prefects meeting,” Yoona nodded. “Then why didn’t you go out? I see your lunch there.” Yoona pointed at Sooyoung’s drawer. “I decide to eat this after school,” said Sooyoung. “Well then. Take care okay? Bye!” Yoona waved and so do Sooyoung.

When Sooyoung is busy with her homeworks that the teacher give them, suddenly a gang of girls came.

“Hey, you’re Choi Sooyoung right?” asked one of the girls. “Y-yes,” Sooyoung stuttered. “Oh well. Why is a hotstuff in this school is a coward? I think you didn’t deserve the hotstuff name,” The girl continued. “Well, I think we have to save you today. By the way, we’re After School, the most top hotstuff in this school. Don’t ever think to stole that title, okay?” Sooyoung nodded reluctantly. “I think you’re not happy with this rule. By the way, I’m Jungah, the leader of this group. Bye-bye, Choi Coward.” All of the girls left Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Queenkas like these, just the same like others.” She mumbled.


Sooyoung wore a simple grey shirt and black jeans. “I’m ready!” she walked to Myeongdong because it’s not too far from her house.

When she arrived, it’s was at the right time, 2pm. And then, she saw Baekhyun, wearing a white cap, blue shirt and black jeans. *Wow, he looks cute today!* thought Sooyoung. She waved her hands while shouting, “Baekhyun!” Baekhyun noticed and wave his hand back. Sooyoung ran to him. “Sorry for being late,” she apologized. “Yeah, you have to be sorry. Let’s go!” Baekhyun took Sooyoung’s hands. *W-what? Am I dreaming? Baekhyun is ing holding my hand now! How I wished I switched souls with Taeyeon now!* she thought. “B-Baekhyun-ah, you’re holding my hand too tight,” said Sooyoung while they are walking to a game center. “Oh, sorry,” he said, and loosening his grip to Sooyoung. Now, he holds Sooyoung’s hand gently. *He’s sure is something.* thought Sooyoung.

At the game center, Baekhyun and Sooyoung played a lot of games. Some of the games they played were dance, drums, punches etc. They played happily, and they didn’t realize it’s already 4pm.  “Dude, it’s already 4pm!” Sooyoung checked her phone. “I guess I will be going home.” When she wanted to walk, suddenly Baekhyun holds her arm. “Wait,” he said. Suddenly, he took a quick peck at Sooyoung’s lips. “Bye, see you tomorrow.” Said Baekhyun, leaving Sooyoung dumbfounded.