Chapter Six: Spending A Day Together (Part One)

Anonymous Feelings

Chapter Six: Spending A Day Together

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Gomenasai for not updating for two weeks because I was watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Anime version) I hope all of you understand. I'll try my best to give all of you readers a great chapter :)

_________________________________________________________________

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPD0E8onZro

Loveless by Yamaa Tomohisa

_________________________________________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V

Maria is now waiting at the living room while sitting on the sofa while Aunt Adelina goes to her work.

After a few minutes...

Someone presses the doorbell then Maria opens the door.

Maria: ohayou, Jin-kun.

Jin: ohayou Maria-chan; shall we go now?

Maria: hai Jin-kun ^_^

Maria goes outside the apartment and she lock the door then Jin and Maria walking down the stairs while having a conversation with each other.

Jin: Maria-chan, you're looking very beautiful; you have different aura today.

Maria blushes and Jin notices it.

Maria: arigatou gozaimasu.

Jin: and you're really kawaii when you blushed a while ago ^.^

Maria: ah...it is your first time saying that to me.

Jin: hontoni?

Maria: hai.

Jin: I should say that often; to see that cute side of yours.

Maria: If you say that often; I'll not take it as a compliment but as a joke of yours.

Jin: *sigh* hai Maria-chan.

Then Maria and Jin arrives at the parking lot. Jin hops on his motorcycle while Maria hops on the back.

Jin puts on his helmet while he gives the extra helmet to Maria then Maria puts the helmet on.

Jin: Maria-chan, hold on tight.

Maria: hai.

Maria holds onto Jin's waist then Jin starts his motorcycle and go straight to the coffee shop where they always go to.

After a thirty minute drive...

Maria and Jin arrives infront of the coffee shop.

[A/N: sorry for the low quality picture]

Jin and Maria comes inside the coffee shop then they sit across each other near by the window.

A waiter approaches them and gives them politely the menu.

Maria: arigatou gozaimasu

Jin: arigatou

The waiter goes back to his work while Maria and Jin are now choosing on what will they eat.

Maria: Jin-kun, what will you order? the usual?

Jin: well, I like to try something new right now; I'll just order the espresso macchiato and a turkey and swiss sandwich. Maria-chan, what will you order?

Maria: hmmmm....lets see...

Maria pouts because she is choosing on what she will order while Jin just smiles at his best friend's cute actions.

Jin's P.O.V

Maria-chan does not know what she is going to order; she is really cute when she does that. My best friend is like a little girl.

Nobody's P.O.V

Jin: may I help you with that? you will turn into a fish with all that pouting haha~^^

Maria: I can order by myself and stop making fun of me Bakanishi haha~^^

Jin: hai, I'll stop making fun of you if you will not call me by my nickname in public.

Maria: hai Jin-kun^^

Then Maria says on what she is going to order...

Maria: I'll just order a protein artisan snack plate and chai creme frappuccino.

Jin: I'll call now the waiter so, we can eat.

Maria: hai.

Jin calls the waiter and he tells his and Maria's orders.

waiter: ma'm and sir, just wait for a few minutes.

Jin: hai

Maria: hai

The waiter takes the menu then he tells the orders at the counter while Jin and Maria are having talking with each other.

Jin: Maria-chan, we are doing this for a long time; lets try something different.

Maria: different?

Jin: lets go shopping, to the karaoke and lets go to Tokyo Disneyland.

Maria: that sounds fun but the karaoke.

Jin: don't worry, there will be no alcoholic drinks and other not appropriate stuff.

Maria: ah...hai.

Jin smiles at Maria and Maria smiles back; after a few minutes, the waiter serve them their orders.

Maria's orders:

Chai Frappuccino Blended CrèmeProtein Artisan Snack Plate

Chai Creme Frappuccino                                       Protein Artisan Snack Plate

Jin's orders:

Espresso MacchiatoTurkey and Swiss Sandwich

Espresso Macchiato                                              Turkey and Swiss Sandwich

 

Jin and Maria: Itadekimasu^^

Then Jin and Maria starts eating while having a conversation with each other.

After fifteen minutes...

Jin and Maria are done eating their snack.

Maria: Jin-kun, I'll treat you this time

Jin: iie (no), Maria-chan; I'll always treat you.

Maria: can we at least share the payment?

Jin: well...okay.

Jin calls the waiter for their bill then the waiter gives Jin the bill

Jin: arigatou

Maria and Jin pays for their snack; after that, Jin gives the bill to the waiter.

Jin and Maria goes outside the coffee shop. They hop on again the motorcycle and wear their helmets.

Maria holds onto Jin's waist while Jin starts his bike and goes to the nearest karaoke.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Will Maria have fun at the karaoke? What songs will they sing? I'll update tomorrow afternoon. I'll anticipate your comments~^^ and no silent readers please.