Chapter Three: Nani? (What)

Anonymous Feelings

Chapter Three: Nani? (What?)

_______________________________________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V

At that same night, Jin and his friends are having fun at the karaoke bar while drinking alcoholic drinks.

Koki and Yuichi are singing energetic songs while Kazuya starts dancing with Tatsuya then Junnosuke and Jin are sitting beside each other while drinking a bottle of beer.

Junnosuke ask Jin something...

Junnosuke: Jin, do you have any feelings for Maria-chan?

Jin: nani? (what?) iie (no), I don't have any feelings for her; I just treat her as my close friend. doue? (why?) Junno, do you have feelings for Maria?

Junnosuke: iie (no), I'm just wondering that you and Maria-chan have been there for each other for a long time.

Jin: maybe we are just meant to be friends and I'm a playboy; I cannot have a serious relationship.

Junnosuke: I see; Jin, you know...Maria-chan is a great girl because she has everything that a man could want...please realize your feelings for her because maybe you'll regret it if she is with another man.

Jin: hai (yes)

Kazuya suddenly joins Junnosuke and Jin's conversation...

Kazuya: I heard Maria-chan is in the conversation, what is it?

Junnosuke: I just asked Jin if he has any feelings for Maria-chan.

Kazuya: ah...maybe

Jin: why did you say so?

Kazuya: remember when we were still in junior high, Maria-chan saved you from being expelled from school because the head teacher accused you of stealing his money.

Jin: ah...hai; the thief was Kei-san from Class 3-B.

Kazuya: Maria-chan asked me, Tatsuya, Koki, Junnosuke and Yuichi to help her find the real thief. The serious look on her face back then and she said to us that you're the most important person in her life and if you're gonna be expelled, she will not know what to do.

Jin: she really said that?

Kazuya: hai.

Jin: maybe, I'm her first friend here in Japan that's why.

Kazuya: and also, maybe you have feelings for Maria-chan too.

Jin: what's up with you and Junno?

Kazuya: come on, we have been friends and almost treat each other as brothers; maybe you're not being serious with your relationships right now because inside your heart, there is Maria-chan

Jin: hey, the two of you are getting on my nerves; just go with Koki, Yuichi and Tatsuya.

Kazuya: hai.

Junnosuke: hai

Then Kazuya and Junnosuke goes to Tatsuya, Yuichi and Koki while Jin sits there and drinks.

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Thank you for the comments :D What do you think of this chapter? Please comment and no silent readers.