Just in Time

I was Meant to Love You

No one's P.O.V

Location: Marian's House

"I wonder why Kevin needs to go to the hospital. He seldomly got sick." Beth (grandmother of Kevin) asked.

 

"Maybe he has headache." Elize answered, eating her bread.

 

"No." Yoona started walking down the stairs.

 

"What?" Elize asked.

 

"Here, eomma." Jessica passed a sticky note to her.

 

It reads:

"I'm going to the hospital for the abortion."

 

"What does it says?" Beth asked her.

 

"They're going to clamp the baby." She answered in a low voice, not noticing the word abortion in the last word.

 

"Ah. Just clamp the baby." Beth felt relieved, not knowing they mean it.

 

"Eomma! They'll clamp the baby!!" Yoona shouted at her mom.

 

"Mwo?! Clamp the baby?!" Elize take a look again in the note.

 

"Oh mercy heaven! Abortion?!" Beth threw the coffee that she's drinking.

 

"We should stop them now." Jessica suggests.

 

"Okay okay. Let's go now." Elize hurriedly get up.

 

"We can just use the car. Let's hurry up before it's too late." Beth called their driver.

 

They all ride inside the car quickly. The driver drove as fast as possible while Elize is telling him the direction.

============================================================================================

Kevin broke the door of the room.

 

Everyone was surprised, seeing him catching his breath.

 

"Is it done already?" He asked worriedly.

 

"We're just about to start. Do you have a problem, mister?" The doctor asked.

 

"We'll take it back. we won't clamp the baby." Kevin answered, while grabbing Marian's hand.

 

"Wait. How about Bianca? Your life will be ruined if you stop this." Marian protested.

 

Kevin took her out of the room to avoid conflict with the doctor.

 

"Don't talk like that. I don't want to kill such an innocent child." He confessed

 

Marian felt shocked on what she heard.

 

"Do you mean it?" She asked continuosly.

 

"Dae. From now on, we will take care of the baby together." Kevin put his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Kamsahamnida." They both walk out of the hospital and silently walking to Marian's house.

 

Then, a car stopped in front of them.

 

"Yah! Kevin Woo!" Beth yelled at him as she go out of the car.

 

"Me?! Wae?" Kevin asked curiously, Not knowing what will happen.

 

"How could you murder a child?! An innocent child? I didn't taught you that! How could you?!" Beth started nagging.

 

"B-but..." Kevin tried to spoke up.

 

"You already ruin this lady's life and now you're gonna kill the baby?! How could you do that to our next successor?!" She continued.

 

"Dae! You're making my daughter's life a mess! Don't you know how much did she suffer?! Do you know how it's hard to be pregnant and you just have to clamp the baby?!" Elize started nagging at him.

 

"Do you know how many people are struggling to have a baby. And you're lucky to have one! But You're going to abort it?! How could you?! You murderer! I don't have a grandson like you!" elize start to slap Kevin's shoulders.

 

"W-wait." Marian tried to spoke up.

 

"You! how dare you agreed to clamp the baby?!" Elize her.

 

"Eomma..." Marian tried to get the attention.

 

"Since a kid, my daughter suffers. She didn't have an enjoyable life. She's always forgotten, that even me also do the same to her. Now, how could you make her life so much worst!?" Elize started crying.

 

"See? You're going to kill your halmoni! You just killed our 10th successor!" Beth started crying too.

 

"Eomma, halmoni. We didn't clamp the baby." Marian spoke up.

 

Elize and Beth stopped crying and stared at each other.

 

"So the baby is safe?" Beth asked, starting to smile again.

 

"Dae. We didn't pursue it. We think the baby should see this living world in it's own." Kevin cleared out the situation.

 

"Thank goodness!" Beth felt relieved, also Elize.

 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's all prepare for the wedding!" Elize screamed excitedly.

 

"Dae" Yoona and Jessica felt excited too.

 

"Come, let's all go back home." Beth lead them to inisde the car.

 

"Oh. be careful my dear." She helped Marian sit inside.

 

Kevin couldn't find any seat anymore, "Halmoni, where should I seat?" he asked.

 

"Just catch up with us. There's no more seat for you." Beth rolled  her eyes on him.

 

Then, the car started to make it's way to the house.

 

"Oh crap!" Kevin was left behind, making him walk.

 

~~~Hi silent readers! Hope you comment here~~~

~~~I'd like to hear from you~~~

~~~Please take time answering the poll~~~

 

~~~Also, support this fanfic~~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17921/still-hold-on-alexander-dongho-eli-kevinwoo-korean-kpop-ukiss