Vengeance

I was Meant to Love You

No one's P.O.V

Kevin and Marian walk to the casino and started playing there.

Marian's boyrfriend saw them and he quickly approached them. He thinks Marian becomes beautiful this time.

"Oh Marian! You look so pretty! Can I have you hand?" He her hand.

Marian just stared at him, building up the tears in her eyes.

"! Stay away from her!" Keivn yelled at him and took off his hand's on Marian's.

"Yah! Who are you! Don't you know me? I'm her boyfriend! You should be respectful." He glared at him.

"I know you. You're the one secretly make out with a woman older than you and use Marian's credit card without her permission!" Kevin attarcted some attention from the players in the casino.

Marian's boyfrined went blank and can't say a word.

"Please stop it. Let's just forget about it. Let's pretend nothing happened. We can start again. Please don't make a fight." She shrugged Kevin's arms.

"You can't forget about it. He hurt you." Kevin looked at her straightly.

"But oppa... I don't want something bad to happen. Let's just forget it."

"This is so foolish of you. You were cheated and being fooled yet you still want to forgive him."

She just look down feeling sorry for her boyfriend.

Marian's boyfriend tried to tip-toed, going out of the scene while they are having conversation. But Kevin saw him and drag him on the gamble table.

"Let's play. Shall we?" He invited him, looking furious.

Marian's boyfriend gulped and sat on the chair scarely.

After playing, her boyfriend lost $2,000,000 and it's thanks to Kevin who helped her.

"I'm sorry for all of what happened. Please forgive me." Marian's boyfriend kneeled in front of her, crying.

"That's okay. I don't mind it. Just please be careful next time." The fool girl forgave him.

Kevin's P.O.V

She's so very kind to all the people. Honetly, I wanna speak for her.

I don't know why I feel pity on her. She doesn't deserve what happened.

She easily forgives and forget about it.

"I promised to stay by your side forever." Her boyfriend concluded.

My ears will burst hearing this.

"No! You don't have the right 'cause I'm her boyfriend now." I lied.

"Really?" Her boyfriend looked at her.

Marian looked at me.

"N-n--" she started to speak but I cut her, "We are!"

I kissed her lips softly and then let go.

I'm sorry Bianca! But I have to help this girl.

"Okay. sorry for what happened." he go away, looking down.

I can feel he is smirking inside.

Marian's P.O.V

Thank goodness to this guy. I can now breathe but my boyfriend...

Oh... If we only not board this ship.

This is all my fault.

"Let's go to the deck to have some fresh air. Shall we?" Kevin tucked me to te place and got some fresh air.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed to him.

"Thank you for what?"

"For everythign you did to me. I know you have a girlfriend yet you chose to help me."

"That's not a problem. Just be yourself always and promise to stand up for something even if it means standing alone."

"Dae. Kamsahamnida."

He passed a golden token to me with a Japanese carving on it.

"What is this?"

"That means courage. When everything falls down, you can stand up with courage. I want you to remember this day." He closed my hand that is holding the token.

I felt replenished with it. It's my first time that someone stood up and fight for me. Moreover, gave something to me as a remembrance.

"I don't know what to say but thank you so much for all your help you've done to me." I bowed at him again.

~~~Please take time to answer this poll~~~

~~~Thank you readers and subscribers!~~~

~~~please support this another fanfic of mine too~~~

~~~Still Hold On~~~

~~~http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17921/still-hold-on-alexander-dongho-eli-kevinwoo-korean-kpop-ukiss~~~