Abortion...

I was Meant to Love You

Kevin's P.O.V

My granma Beth and I are currently observing the island that we bought, Bamseom Island. It's near in Seoul.

We are planning to build a factory of a soap here.

We are quietly looking through it, when I spotted a house and peek in it because I was curious of the loud noises we are hearing from it.

Then I saw Marian was going to hit by a woman so I hurriedly jumped in and grab her.

"Yah! Who are you?" A young lady shouted at me.

"Kevin imnida. We bought this island quite long ago." I introduced.

"Ooh. So you are the one being told by the people." Another young lady said.

"What are you doing to my daughter?!" The old lady screamed on me.

"You're trying to hurt my friend!" I exclaimed.

"Aish! You're trespassing." The first lady told me.

"Can you tell me who are they?" I whispered to Marian.

"My sister, Yoona, " she pointed to the lady that spoke first, "Jessica unnie, my other older sister," Then she pointed to the girl infront of us, "And my mom."

"Oopss..." I apologized.

"Get out of here now as long as you can!" Marian pushed me to the door.

"Wae?!" I asked confusely.

"Wait! Is that the boy who made you pregnant?!" Yoona exclaimed.

What?! Made her pregnant?! Are they serious?!

Omo~ this can't be happening!!

"Mwo?!" I asked panickly.

"Yes. My little sister is pregnant." Jessica spoke up, smirking at me.

I sill can't believe it.

I looked at Marian who is currently looking down, and into my grandmother who is smiling upon hearing it.

"See? See what you did to my daughter? Her future will now be ruined." Her mom starts crying.

I'm still shocked. I can't say a thing.

Bianca, I'm so sorry. If you only boarded the ship, it will not turn out like this.

I'm so sorry Bianca.

No one's P.O.V

The situation was totally wrecked.

"Mom, it's not his fault." Marian kept on pulling her mother's shirt.

"Shut up! Now, what are you going to do?" Her mom, Elize is getting her head hot.

"I can take care of the baby myself." Marian being so foolish again. accepts the responsibility alone.

"No, hija. My grandson will take that responsibility with you, together." Kevin's grandmother approached her.

"Halmoni, I don't want to ruin your grandson's life. He already has his grilfriend. I can't let him handle this." Marian wiped off her tears.

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana. Kevin is very responsible for this. Don't worry." Beth (name of Kevin's grandmother) patted her back.

"What are you planning to do now, halmoni? I can't let your grandson escape." Elize pointed to Kevin who is shock and doesn't move a little from the door.

"err... We can arrange their wedding tomorrow." Beth smiled at them.

"What?! No way." Kevin yelled.

"Shut up! It's your fault for making out with this fair young lady." Beth approached Kevin and slaps his head.

"Aniyo, halmoni. Please, I don't want to ruin their relationship." Marian stood up.

"No, hija. He already ruined your life. Just leave this to me, arasso?" Beth approached and hug her.

"There's a small church near here. We can ask the priest to arrange the church for them tomorrow." Jessica informed.

"That's good! Let's go there and then buy dress for the both of them." Beth told them excitedly, leading them to the car.

Kevin and Marian was left behind in the house.

Marian's P.O.V

I really felt sorry for Kevin-ssi. He doesn't deserve this.

I'm so sorry for him.

"Mainhae Kevin-ssi. It's all my fault." I apologized to him but I got no response.

"Can I sleep first? Where's your room?" He answered in a different way.

I lead him to the 2nd floor of our house and opened my room for him since we doesn't have any guestroom.

"Here. Please feel comfortable. I'm so sorry." I let him eneter my room and sleep on my bed.

He doesn't said anything and just lay down on the bed.

I left the room and go to the verranda of our house and sat on the small swing there.

I wonder what will his girlfriend do if she found out about this, it's all my fault for entering the wrong room.

It's all my fault.

Kevin's P.O.V

I wasn't sleeping, I can't sleep. I wanna wake up to te reality.

This is too much for a nightmare.

I started roaming around her room and I found a pink cute small box on top of her desk.

I opened it as it reveals sticky notes.

I carefully read each of it.

The first one goes: "I wish someone will remember my birthday."

Such a silly wish of her.

The 2nd one: "I wish no one will forget me before they leave when playing hide and seek with me."

She was even forgotten? I can't believe it. I wonder how she handles it.

The 3rd one: "I wish to have someone to love and who will love me back."

Her wishes are like the wishes of a child but it's so sad.

Just as I put back the wishbox t its place, the door went open.

No one's P.O.V

"You awake?" Marian asked.

Kevin made no reply.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be like this. I told you to run away already." She keeps on talking.

"Your wishes are so childish." He spoke up.

"Ow. Those one? I really do hope they will come true." Marian sat on the foot of the bed.

"Bianca, If she will find out about this, she will throw me away." Kevin sat beside her.

"I'm so sorry. I know, she will not do that to you because she loves you." Marian smiled at him.

"Sorry, but I don't want that child. I mean---" Kevin was interrupted.

"I know, don't worry, tomorrow I'll go to the hospital." Marian informed sadly.

"Then what?" Kevin asked curiously.

"Clamp the... baby." Marian tried to hold the tears behind her eyes.

"I'm so sorry too. Don't worry, I will accompany you tomorrow." Kevin laid down on the bed and sleep.

Marian went out of the room and go to her sister's room to sleep there instead, crying.

Oh no... They will clamp the baby... what to do?!

~~~Please take a few minutes to answer this poll~~~

~~~Thanks!~~~

~~~Hope you support this another fanfic of mine~~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17921/still-hold-on-alexander-dongho-eli-kevinwoo-korean-kpop-ukiss