Day 1 After the Marriage

I was Meant to Love You

No one's P.O.V

 

Elize enters Marian's room, building up the tears in her eyes and holding s mall box in her hands.

 

"Eomma, waeyo?" She asked while looking up to her.

 

"I just want to give to you a treasure that me and your father want to give you when you got married." She sat beside her.

 

"Dae?" She asked curiously.

 

"Just keep it. This might help you someday." Elize put the small box inside the hands of Marian.

 

She opens it as it reveals an expensive jewelry.

 

"Eomma, I think you gave the wrong one to me. This might be for my unnies. You know that I've never wear like this." She insisted while giving back the small box.

 

"It's for you. All of you has that. But yours is the biggest."

 

"Dae? But it should be fair to all of us."

 

"No. You've suffered enough and you deserve that small box of jewelries." Elize gave back the small box to her.

 

"Kamsahamnida." Marian embraced her mother tightly and started crying.

 

She remember all the pain that she endured all the time and now, she have to face more of it and be a tough girl.

 

"Just remember that we're always here, okay? If that Kevin hurts you, just give me a call and I will be right there even though there's no more ride to Seoul." Elize cried harder.

 

"Dae, eomma." Marian cried harder too.

 

"Don\t let someone bully you again now that you have your husband, arasso? Always take care of yourself there."

 

"Dae, eomma. You don't know how much ecouragement you have given to me now. Saranghae, eomma." She hugged her mom and cried harder.

 

"Your special. Saranghae." She rubbed her back.

 

"You'll be living to Seoul  tomorrow together with your husband and his grandma. Be sure to take care of yourself."

 

"Dae."

 

"And I'm telling you to resign from the office for you and your baby to be healthy."

 

"Dae, eomma." She sniff hardly.

 

"Keke~ You still sniffs like that." She ruffled Marian's hair and stand up.

 

"I'll be going out now. Goodnight." She said as she leave the door.

 

"Dae. Goodnight."

 

Marian's P.O.V

What will I do now?

 

I have to live with them under one roof.

 

What if Bianca comes?

 

What will I do?

 

Omona~ this is so hard.

 

Marian, FIGHTING~!

 

I should've stop thinking about his and just sleep.

 

zzzzzzzzzzzz...

 

No one's P.O.V

 

It's already morning and all of them woke up so early.

 

"Marian, do you already pack your things up?" Eliza asked her.

 

"Dae, eomma." She answered whie pulling her luggages out of her room.

 

"Are you bringing that much? Halmoni, is she going to live with us for so long?" Kevin whispered upon seeing her.

 

"Goodmorning...err... oppa?" She asked nervously. She doesn't know how to call him.

 

Kevin glared at her and smirked as he walk down the stairs.

 

"I'm so sorry." Marian whispered to herself.

 

"What did he do?" Elize felt sorry for her daughter.

 

"Nothing. Were just playing, eomma." Marian tried to fake a smile.

 

"Oh really?" Elize asked sarcastically.

 

"Dae. Don't worry about it, eomma." Marian tried her best fake smile.

 

Her mom just smirked at her.

 

 

Marian pulled her luggages down stairs.

 

Beth saw her.

 

"Kevin yah! Help Marian to bring down her luggage." She shouted at Kevin who is currently drinking his coffee.

 

"Err. Such pathetic." He whispered to himself.

 

"Are you saying something?" Beth raised an eyebrow on him.

 

"I said I'll help her." He said sarcastically.

 

"Aniyo, halmoni. I can carry this." Marian protested.

 

"Do you want to have miscarriage?" Beth asked worriedly.

 

"Aniyo." Marian shook her head.

 

"Then let that Kevin carry your luggage." She emphasized the word "Kevin" who is not yet going for the luggage.

 

Marian and Beth stood in front of the stairs and waited for Kevin to get her luggage.

 

He walked up to them and grab the luggage of Marian while smirking at her secretly.

 

"Kamsahamnida." Marian bowed to him while Kevin just turn back to her and glared.

 

Upon seeing him like mad, she looked down depressedly.

 

Eli, Kevin's assistant and secretary (LOL) helped him put the luggages in the car.

 

"Dongsaeng, are you leaving now?" Yoona asked sadly.

 

"Dae, unnie. You take care of mom, arasso?" She patted her Yoona's shoulders.

 

"Dae. You take care too. Just remember that if you have any problem with your husband or anything else, just call us and we'll be right there." Yoona tried to hold back her tears.

 

"Dae, unnie. I'll miss you."

 

"I will miss you, my cheerful dongsaeng." Jessica hugged her.

 

"I'll miss you too."

 

"Why are you all talking like that? She's not going to abroad or anywhere else that is far away." Elize put her hands on his waist.

 

All of her daughters started laughing because of their foolishness.

 

"We might not see her for a long time because she is carrying an important person in her womb." Jessica explained while wiping a tear from her eye.

 

"Aw... Just hurry up. She'll be leaving soon." Elize felt sad.

 

"Dae. I'll miss all of you. Take care!" Marian waved as she went inside the car.

 

All of her family members waved back at her.

 

Marian tried to fake a smile as the car goes on.

 

"Are you okay,sweetie?" Beth asked her.

 

"Dae, halmoni." She nodded and smiled.

 

Kevin smirked at her again.

 

~~~Hmm, what will happen to her as she live with Kevin under one roof?~~~

~~~Now that he hates her for agreeing to marry him~~~

~~~Sorry for not updating that much chingus~~~

 

 

Hello to my subscribers:

chaboomie

Syazwina184

wendyii

SuJuKiNee

surethingfalling

YukiMary

Ayu-chan724

deathcease

 

~~~Don't forget to support my other fanfic~~~

STILL HOLD ON

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17921/still-hold-on-alexander-dongho-eli-kevinwoo-korean-kpop-ukiss

 

I need someone who can make a trailer for "I was Meant To Love You" fanfic

Please, hope someone will be kind enough to make one for me

As return, I will mention him/her always in this fanfic

Gomawo in advance

Just post in my wall if you're interested