Marian, Fighting~!

I was Meant to Love You

No one's P.O.V

“Mianhae! Please make way! Mianhae!” Marian shouted as she makes her way to the office.

“Mianhae! Please be careful with my coffee. It’s hot. Mianhae!” Marian yelled as she enters her office.

“How could I drink that? I have my meeting now.” Her superior told her as she gave the cup of coffee.

“Don’t worry. It’s my treat.” She said.

She precedes to her other officemate and gave the coffee. “Your coffee.” She said.

“Thank you, Marian.” Her officemate told her.

She gave the cup of coffee to her co-employee “I’m sorry. I need to go now. My mom felt ill.: He said while giving the pile of his works to Marian.

“Dae. I understand. Tell your mother to get well soon.” She said as she gets the bunch of paperwork.

She precedes to her other officemate and gave the coffee, “Your coffee.”

“How could you be so slow?! I told you buy a cup of coffee yet you took so long! Hurry up! You have bunch of works to do!” She yelled at her as she put sticky notes to Marian’s body.

“Dae.” She only answered.

Marian is no special girl. She always helps others because she’s afraid to reject them and to start a fight. She was even a busy girl yet she does everything for others. If you call her, she’ll come and if you dismiss her, she’ll get away. She suffers a lot. She’s not an errand yet she earns errands from people. She’s a type of girl that you can throw away after using. She always tries her best to help other people

Even her birth is not taken seriously. Her mom planned to abort her but then she survived it. Her mother doesn’t want to have an additional child anymore since they have already 2 kids. She didn’t even celebrate her first birthday. Her toys are left-over of her sisters. Her clothes are the unfitted clothes of her sisters.

But her dad treats her special. He loves her so much. He reads Cinderella story to her that made her wants to be like one. To be able to meet her prince. She wants to be like Cinderella that even though she is very ordinary, the prince noticed her first.

After some more hours of working, she got home and pursue her works in her house. Busy, someone knocks on her door.

She lazily opened it and revealed her boyfriend.

"Annyeong. Why a bit late?" She asked him.

Her boyfriend just stare at her sadly, "Can we talk?"

"Err... Sure." Marian let him enter her house. And made him seat on the sofa.

"Look Marian, I think it's best for us if we break up." He stuttered.

"Wae?! You said you love me." Marian started to cry.

"Oh please don't cry. It's just that, I think I'm not the best man for you. You hardly fight for yourself and I'm getting tired fighting for you. You let yourself be used by the other people without saying a thing. I can't handle it anymore." He faced her.

Marian, as usual to herself, didn't said anything and keeps on nodding and crying.

"Please stop crying. I know it's hard but it's time to let go. There's a better man out there which is better for you." He rubbed her back.

"Can we make things right again? I promise I'll change." Marian wipes her face.

Her boyfriend couldn't said anything but to agree. He's sure to himself, nothing will change.

"Here. We can go here tomorrow." She gave him 2-day ticket for a cruise.

"Huh? Tomorrow?" He grab the ticket happily.

"Dae." She took a towel and wipe her falling tears.

"Well then, see you tomorrow." He said while going out of the door.

Marian was left alone thinking.

"I don't know what's wrong with helping other people out. It's my job and I'm afarid to reject other people's requests. Seriously, I wanna know what's wrong with my personality." She keeps on saying while doing the works passed by her officemates to her.

 

~~~Such a short chapter~~~

~~~How's it?~~~