CHAPTER 5 : GRENADE (part 2)

Love Me, Forget Me-Not


It had been almost two hours since that incident, but everything kept resounding on Minho’s mind. He still could remember their reaction clearly. The scenes flashed in his mind while he walked down the street. His confession surely made the Lee Family shocked. Even Taemin instantly dropped the basket that he held after hearing what Minho said, causing the fruits to fell to the ground and rolling on the floor, his mouth was hanging open. No one had ever imagined that answer would come out from Minho’s mouth. Even Jinki as well. He was shocked. Jinki never thought that a good boy like Minho could do such a thing like that. It had never crossed his mind that Minho had already took a taste of... . In such a young age. He couldn’t even imagine it, Minho was really polite and obedient, who knew that he had ever done something like that.


Jinki felt a bit disappointed, because already considered Minho as his own son. But he had to admit that there was a part of him who felt somewhat... Proud. Of course not because of the fact that Minho made someone’s child pregnant, but because he didn’t run away from the responsibility. That was a tough decision, especially when he was still a high schooler like this. He didn’t like other stupid teenagers who only liked to their lovers. Well, actually Jinki didn’t know exactly about Minho’s ual activity, but at least he was a gentleman. He aimed to take the responsibility. He didn't wanna abort the baby. And that was the thing that Jinki admired.


But still, there were so many questions in Jinki’s mind after his brain could process what Minho said. He wanted to attack him with endless questions, but Sunny immediately gave him the look, signaling him to stop, before she patted Minho’s arm gently. Jinki thought his wife was right, Minho looked as shocked as him, and his face was really pale. Maybe next time, but he definitely would want to talk about it with Minho later.



---------------------------------------------

 


Fixing his backpack a bit, Minho continued making his way to Kibum’s house. He rolled his eyes when he saw a shiny silver Porsche was parked in front of the house. Yes, Jonghyun. He glanced at his watch. Almost 8 PM, no wonder that guy was already coming, Minho thought. Jonghyun always came to Kibum’s house house ever since that night, the night when he apologized to Kibum, with tears on his eyes and those bulls he said, which made Minho wanted to throw up only because of thinking about it. Recently, Minho’s relationship with Jonghyun was getting more terrible, they didn’t even wanna talk with each other ever again.


Minho sighed and lazily brought himself into the house. He opened the front door, but the sight in the living room that was captured by his eyes made him wanted to close the door again. But he didn’t. Instead, he felt like he was paralyzed, still standing on his current position , watching the sight clearly. There was Kibum, laying on the couch. With Jonghyun on the top of him. Their lips were clashing against each other’s, Jonghyun’s hands were roaming all over Kibum’s body, while Kibum’s hand slightly pulling the oulder boy’s hair. Their clothes were messy, and Minho could see that Jonghyun’s skinny jeans was halfay unbuckled and the zipper was almost fully undone.


“M-minho?” Kibum said while breaking the kiss. He was startled because of Minho’s sudden presence.


Minho opened his mouth to answer him, but there was no word that could come out from his mouth. He felt a tremendous pain in his heart, it was really hurt. Jonghyun eyed Minho with the corner of his eyes after fixing his pants, giving him a glare. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. It was obvious that he didn’t like to see Minho. Especially in the middle of this kind of situation, where he and Kibum almost did it.


“Where were you these days?”


Jonghyun asked coldly, just when Minho was about to leave the living room and heading to the bathroom.


Minho stopped walking. He knew that this question was directed to him. But he kept his mouth closed. He felt the burning jealousy inside his body, and at the same time he still couldn’t manage his brain to work normally.


“You never showed up during the practice time, I believe that you still in charge of for the vice captain position.”


“I was working.” Minho replied flatly, clenching his fist tight.


“Well, it’s not my business, but I hope you can be professional. And don’t forget to come on time tomorrow.”


’Huh? Tomorrow what?’


“The match Minho. The big match is tomorrow.” As if he could read Minho’s mind, Jonghyun said, giving a pressure in each word. “Don’t tell me you forget about it.”


’Oh snap’


Minho completely forgot about the match. With all of the things he had in his mind no wonder that he forgot about it.


’How could I forget such an important thing like this. .’ Minho mentally cursed himself.


But he didn’t want Jonghyun knew, so he just nodded silently and went to the bathroom. Once he reached the door, he quickly entered the bathroom and locked himself, turning his back to the door and sat himself. Minho really, really wanted to forget the sight that he saw earlier. He wanted to pretend that he didn’t see it, that he didn’t see anything. But he couldn’t.


There was a long silence, no sound could be heard. Minho didn’t know what Jonghyun and Kibum were doing now, and he didn’t dare to find out about it. But soon, his heart skipped a beat as he heard some strange sounds, the quite loud ones. Few seconds later he realized that those sounds were actually moans. Kibum’s moans. He could hear Jonghyun’s name was being screamed by Kibum. It stabbed his heart directly. He didn’t wanna hear it.


Oh God, He really didn’t wanna hear it.


He wished he had been deaf, so that he didn’t have to press both of his hands to cover his ears while trying to hold his tears like this.


Can’t you just tell me a lie Kibum?


Can’t you just tell me that you love me? Just once.


Just once and I promise I would be deaf and blind for you...



-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N : I'm back guys :)