CHAPTER 6 : INSANITY (part 1)

Love Me, Forget Me-Not
Love Me, Forget Me-Not


CHAPTER 6 : INSANITY




“Godammit! Where does he go?”


Jonghyun cursed frantically, he couldn’t hold his anger anymore. It was only 10 minutes before the match, but Minho still didn’t show up. It was their big match, their final match. They couldn’t lose in this game, or else all of their hard works for this year in the league would be wasted. Their team was only one step apart from the victory. Minho was the striker, they key player of the team, and he was the vice captain after all. How dare he left the team without saying anything like this. Jonghyun couldn’t stay calm, he glanced at his watch many times while wandering around like crazy.


“He doesn’t answer my call…” Junho said while kept trying to call Minho.


”Dude, that guy must be crazy, eh? What’s with him seriously… “ Junhyung muttered.


“I’ll tell the coach to ask the referee for some extra time for us, I hope they’ll agree to delay the match.” Junho felt desperate, he shoved his phone back to his bag and ran to their coach.


“Someone please go get him now! Darn!” Jonghyun yelled, slamming the locker door shut, it looked like he could kill somebody right away.


“Let’s just wait for him a bit more, maybe something happens, we still have 7 minutes technically.”Glancing at his watch, Elli tried his best to make Jonghyun got calmer. But actually, he himself was worried because of Minho’s absence, he wasn’t sure that Minho could make it on time, and the fact that Minho never did something like this before only made it even worse.


Trrrt……… Trrt….


A muffled vibrating sound suddenly came from Elli’s phone on the table, which was covered by his jacket and his tee. Everybody but Jonghyun set their gaze to the sound’s source right away. Elli quickly grabbed his phone and answered the call.


“Yoboseyo? …. Holy nutcracker Minho! Where are you now?”


Jonghyun who didn’t pay any attention at first, instantly turned his head to Elli when he heard Minho’s name being mentioned. His eyes widened, he really wanted to snatch the phone from Elli and screamed at Minho for his stupidity.


“Where the hell he is?! Tell him to come here now!”


Jonghyun eyed Elli, he was really furious. Elli covered one of his ears and took some steps away from Jonghyun so that he could hear what Minho said since it was very noisy there.


“What? You can’t come? But….“


Elli didn’t continue his words as he listening to Minho, nodding his head momentarily. Jonghyun got up abruptly and shook Elli’s shoulder.


“Yah, what did he say?! He better bring his here or-“


“Okay, I understand, it’s okay… I’ll go there after the match. You’re welcome, don’t mention it, just handle it first, take your time… Bye.”


He ended the call while stretching his hand to Jonghyun’s chest, preventing him from seizing the phone.


“He can’t go here.” Elli said while putting his phone back on the table. He didn’t realize that now all of the eyes were on him. Especially Jonghyun’s. Complete with the death glare.


“God, come on... How could he do that, aigoo..At least he could have said something first...” Junhyung protested while chewing his gums.


“I swear I’ll kill hi-“ Jonghyun’s words couldn’t be finished because Elli continued in a sudden.


“Kibum got hospitalized. And Minho is now in the hospital to take care of him. That’s why he can’t come.”


------------------------------------------------------




Still in his black Jersey, Minho closed his eyes and leant his head to the head rest of the chair in the waiting room. It was the second time he sat on the chair in this hospital’s waiting room. The first was when he accompanied Kibum to do the pregnancy test. And now he came here again, because Kibum collapsed this morning.


As usual, this morning Minho managed to go to Kibum’s house first before he went to the match, just to check whether Kibum was alright. But in fact, he didn’t. Minho found him trying hard to get up while gripping the couch’s arm to support himself. He looked very ill. Minho didn’t waste any time, he promptly grabbed Kibum’s slender body to prevent him from collapsing, but suddenly there were bloods leaked out from the inside of Kibum’s thighs and Kibum fainted. Minho called Kibum’s name many times while trying to wake him up by framing his face, wiping the sweats on his forehead, and shaking Kibum’s body. But Kibum didn’t react. Minho quickly threw his bag down to the floor, carried Kibum and took him to the hospital hastily. the match. Kibum was way more important, even more important than himself.


Minho bent his body forward and palmed his face with both of his hands.


’Dear God, please don’t let anything bad happened to him and our baby... ‘


He really worried about Kibum because God, He loved him so much. He swore he would do anything. Anything, as long as Kibum was alright, and their baby was saved.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------