Start or End?

Me and My New World

         "MIRAEEEEEEEEEE!! can you just wake up now?????? you're a girl, for expensive meat sake! haisssh.. what  a lazy daughter I have!", Mirae's mother yelling while knocking her door. After 5 minutes with no result, Mirae's mother give up and back to the kitchen, while her beloved daughter just woke up with a 'not-too-good-to-see' condition. drool at the pillow, messy hair, pathetic sleepy face and so on, "Ah, 12 pm... what a happy weekend!", back closing her eyes and.. " *blink* *blink* GOSH! this is my audition day!", she just get up and run to the bathroom, have an express bath, a little time for pick 'today's fine outfit',   then go right to the kitchen, " Eomma, I gotta go.. bye, see you at dinner!". Her mom just nod and shaking her head lightly, "yeah, that's my daughter.."

        little run to the nearest bus stop and sit at the long chair, " pheuuw.. what a great sunny day! I hope my audition will have a great result, as great as this weather.. *fingerscrossed*  Thanks God the laundry sent back this lucky legging yesterday". She's wearing a very big white T-shirt, black latex legging, and 10cm  black suede wedges for the finishing touch, yeah.. she like black that much. The bus finally coming, she hop in and find a seat. She humming 2NE1's It Hurts while leaning her head to the window. Actually, she  will use this song for audition, but for Mirae just  humming is already a practice, she never give much effort to improve her vocal skill,  because she already know that her voice is just awesome from the beginning. It's a little bit ironic because, despite her confidence with vocal ability, she will be a clueless girl in front of the judges. more than 40 audition she had been through and all of them ruined because her shyness. She decided to make this YG audition as the last audition that she will attend because she think that she gotta move on, and focus on her college life, and buried her dream deep inside her heart. She also want to make her one and only mother can breathe easily knowing her daughter have a ' mother's common dream'  future. So this is the last time she give herself time to reach her dream. 

         She arrived at the nearest bus stop from the audition location and walk while still humming. Well a lots of woman with a shocking appeareance have a same walk with her, and she just think, "well, so i have the same audition with these dolls? okay, don't hope too much, Mirae..". She keep walking with many 'dolls' blabbing and check their make-up around her, "like there's no toilet.. come on??". After arrived at the location, she just go to the line and wait patiently, "I've been through this before.. ".

        after one and a half hour waiting, finally her turn is soon. There's only 3 more people before her, and she began to sweat. "aarrrrgh damn! why this stomache ache always comes at a time like this? ", breath in.. breath out.. breath in.. breath out.. She keep doing it again and again to calming her self, even she know that it's not a neccesary thing to do. Okay, a girl in front of her already  exit the audition room, " oh God.... please help me". She enter the room and the 4 judges already open her application. " Kim Mirae Ssi, please show us your talent". With a stiff gesture she stand in front them and take a really deep breath and start to sing. She sing while sweaty like have a long sprint and her voice are shaky, the judges give her a 'no chance' look, and she remember again about her promise, about her dream, and about her future. Suddenly, she's stop. But not for running exit the room with red face, but she just look at the judges and say, " Can I do it again? Please.. I must do it again..Please erase your recent 2 minutes memory, and give me one more chance..". they just look at eachother and finally one of the judges nodding his head to Mirae. Mirae sing again. but with a different voice, this voice have a courage now, She just sing like she usually sing at her room, she think that at least for this last chance she wanna give her all, "It's not so bad to lose with a good and all out performance. I proud enough." After finishing her song, the judges still give her a cold face like the first time he entered the room, and tell Mirae to wait until next weekend for the result which is notified via email. She walks through the door with a smile and off to the bus stop with a pressureless step.

 

 

 

what a short and boring story right? sorry for my lame-ness. . -____-

feel free to drop some comment and give me some opinion to improve this story ~(^u^)~