awkward

Me and My New World

 

Carefully TOP’s hand grab Mirae’s waist from behind. Yes, like  you all know, this song doesn’t have much choreography except the sharing microphone part, right? So, either Im Dong Jun the trainer want to start with something easy or just want to make them embarrassed, the room is already heated. Lol

“Sorry, Mirae Ssi..”, TOP whispering behind her. In that distance,  the way TOP talk to Mirae is really makes Mirae feeling uneasy, “ I’d rather talk to you in your hangover than in fully sober stated like this. Stop saying sorry. Errgh”.  This tense moves also spread some awkwardness to all of the participate, “ Just place your hand here, Sunbae.. It’s Okay!”, Haerin say perkily while her hand grabbed Taeyang’s and place it to her waist and hold it tight, “ O..okay, Haerin Ssi. I’m sorry”, Taeyang can’t hide that uneasy face that screaming ‘oh my God! Why must skin interaction? AGAIN? T_T’.  “Sorry, Miss.. Sorry I forgot your name.. what’s your name again, Miss?”, said GD with his hand grab Minjung’s waist comfortably , “ Minjung Minjung!” while swaying their hips together, “Eeeh?”, look at Minjung in disbelief because her chill answer, “Kim Minjung, Jiyong Sunbae..”, Minjung realized her answer is a little bit too strong. GD just give a slight nod and took a quick glance on Minjung, “at least he knows my real name”. “ sway to the right first, Nara-yaaa...not to the left”, Seungri Sighing while grabbing Nara’s waist. Nara move stiffly and makes seungri direct her while dancing, makes a very funny picture in front of the mirror. “ Aissh! Nara Ssi!”, “Waee, Sunbae? Wae?? Just be patient, I will make it good in a minute! I like you, you know! You know how hard for me to be focus in this distance with you? So be patient, can you?”, Nara whining while still trying to get rid of the stiff part, while Seungri and the others can’t belief what they’re just heard.

“Move you hips more, Daesungaa!”, Dong Jun slap his , “Don’t forget the ‘microphone share’ part too!”, everybody laugh at that scene, “ Dong Jun hyung!! Just stop, pleaseeeee” with high sad puppy tone.

 

After more than 2 hours do that danger dance  Im Dong Jun tell them to rest and ending the session ffor that day. They gather and sit on the floor, Taeyang and GD go outside or a while and back brings a lot of mineral water, “ Kamsahmnida, Sunbaenim”, Haerin said with a little shout, Mirae, Minjung, and Nara say thanks too after that.  “ Daesung already told me about what happened last night.”, GD start the conversation and that girls sink their face right away. “ It’s okay.. at least TOP hyung and Daesung didn’t get caught last night.. but I hope it will never happen again.”, “I’m sorry. It’s my fault, Sunbaes.. I forced them to get some drinks”, Haerin’s eyes starts glistening, “ no.. no.. it’s okay..”, GD start to panic, “ well, it’s a coincidence or what that makes us in the same schedule in the morning like this? Haha”, Seungri try to make a new conversation. “It’s destiny. I’ve already told you that I like you, right, Seungri Sunbae?”, Nana say it with a very relax face, it’s not freaky fan face or happy face. It just expressionless. “You’re joking, right Nana Ssi?”, “why I  must joking? I really like you.” She said with ‘something wrong with my last line?’ gesture. BigBang’s member look at each other.

There’s still half hours break left but after a little chitchat Mirae and the other girls  want to go to the next class first, “Nice to meet you all, Sunbaenim..”, they give a little bow.

“They are different from other trainers, right hyung?”, Daesung snudges GD, “Yeah.. I think they’re different too.. still not know is it in a good way or bad..”,”My partner is very.. umm.. strong” said Taeyang. “ Don’t you all dare to asking my feeling about my partner!” Daesung yelling, and all of them laughing. “I’m very confused, Hyungs.. that little chubby thing is really like me or not?”, “ hahaha, that kid is very funny, Seungriyaa.. I guess she really likes you.”, GD said while gulping the water. “ But why She say it cooly?”, Seungri messing his own hair. “ at least she called you Sunbae from the first..”, GD hit Seungri’s head. 

“ I like the scent of her hair..”,

“Stop being ert, HYUNG!!”, GD, Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung scream in his ear

 

 

 

 

 

very very very very very sorry for my long hibernation and never catch up the story. but here i come again!!!!!

sorry once again :')