Who Was That Girl?

Which Is My Type?

Sohee: ... and he straight away sent me home when he saw that girl. I just don't understand why! He promised me some cotton candy before.

Hyelim: A mysterious girl eh? Interesting... Anyway, I gotta tell you something that surely is gonna boost up your mood today.

Sohee: What?

Hyelim: Last night, Jiyong came over and we talked for a little while. After I confessed about my feelings, he kissed me! Yes, he kissed me and I loved it sooo much!

Sohee: Oh my God, seriosuly?! Oh I'm so happy for you, Lim!

They hugged each other tightly.

Sohee: You know what, since it's a Saturday, there really is no use just sitting at home in front of the TV now, is there?

Hyelim: Where do you suggest we go?

Sohee: Hold on, what time is it now?

Hyelim: Umm, around 12 something I think.

Sohee: 12 something huh? Tell you what, why don't we go for a little shopping and get some tickets for a movie?

Hyelim: That sounds great! Hold on, I need to change.

Sohee: Yeah, me too.

At the mall...

Hyelim: Haha, oh my God, that movie was hilarious!

Sohee: Tell me about it! We should do this more often, don't you think?

Hyelim: I am totally up for it. So where should we go next?

Sohee: Well, it's already 6:45p.m. Let's just stop by at the bar and then we can head home.

Hyelim: Yeah, come on, let's go.

At the bar...

Just as they step into the bar, Sohee stops Hyelim from going any further. She then suddenly started to speak in whispers.

Sohee: Lim, look over there!

Hyelim looks at the direction Sohee is pointing to.

Hyelim: Hmm? What are they two doing here?

The two of them were actually talking about Heechul and Nichhkhun. It's weird to see them discussing quietly with each other rather than punching each other right in the face. Suddenly Heechul turned towards them and Sohee and Hyelim quickly duck for cover behind the seats.

Hyelim: I think he saw us.

Sohee: Oh God, he's coming our way! Quick, quick!

They ran while crouching so that they won't be seen. Heechul looked at the place where they were hiding but he didn't see them anymore.

Heechul: That's funny. I could've sworn I saw Sohee and her friend here just now.

Nichkhun: Hey, what's up?

Heechul: Huh? What do you mean what's up?

Nichkhun: I mean, why did you just suddenly get up and check the back of a chair?

Heechul: Huh? Oh, you mean this. Nothing. I just thought that I saw Sohee here, that's all.

Nichkhun: What, Sohee was here?! Oh God, do you think she heard us talking about Victoria?

Heechul: Shh, quiet, you fool! They'll hear us!

Sohee: Hear what?

Heechul and Nichkhun jumped at the sight of Sohee behind them.

Sohee: Sorry. Did I scare you two?

Heechul: Geez, you sure did.

Nichkhun: Yeah. Don't do that next time.

Sohee: Hmm really? Okay then.

Sohee steps out of the bar and starts walking home. Both Heechul and Nichkhun looked at each other and then looked at Hyelim.

Hyelim: She heard. She heard the two of you talking about Victoria.

Heechul and Nichkhun: What?!

Hyelim nods.

Nichkhun: Lim, we need your help.

Hyelim: I would love to help you guys, but if it involves Victoria and Sohee getting hurt, I'm not doing it.

Heechul and Nichkhun: No!

Heechul: It is absolutely nothing like that!

Nichkhun: Look, we are not planning to hurt Sohee. Instead, we're planning to take Victoria by surprise. But we musn't let Sohee know anything about this idea, okay. Can you cope with us?

Hyelim: Umm, I don't know... Sohee might find out and...

Heechul: Oh come on, please Lim? We need all the help we can get.

Hyelim: Well, I guess it's okay...

Nichkhun: Good. Now, we need at least one more of your friends to help us out. You know anyone?

Hyelim nods like a 3 year old kid.

Heechul: Great. What's his name?

Hyelim: Ji... Jiyong. Yeah, that's his name.

Nichkhun: Great. Thanks Lim. You and your friend are doing a huge favour for us right now!

Hyelim: I am so sorry to have to involve you in this, Jiyong, I really am! Please forgive me.

Heechul: So it's a deal?

Again, Hyelim nods like a kid just scolded by an adult.