The Truth Behind Nichkhun Horvejkul

Which Is My Type?

Heechul walks towards Sohee and stops when he was just a few inches from her. He just wanted to grab Sohee when suddenly a steady voice came from behind him. Heechul froze and according to his face, Sohee knew that he knows who just called him. He turns around slowly and puts his hands in his pocket confidently.

Heechul: Yes, Khun? May I help you?

Nichkhun: Let her go. She's innocent.

Sohee was surprised to hear such a calm voice after such a hectic scene.

Heechul: Okay.

Heechul leaves the bar and doesn't turn back.

Hyelim: Khun? What are you doing here? I didn't know you actually go to these kind of places.

Nichkhun: Nobody does. Come on, I'll drive you two home.

Later, in Nichkhun's car...

Sohee: So... what's between you and that Heechul guy?

Nichkhun: Meh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you so.

Sohee: You can tell me. If it's a secret, I promise I won't tell anyone else. Lim's asleep back here.

Nichkhun looked at Hyelim through the front rear view mirror to make sure that she was really asleep.

Nichkhun: Okay, I'll tell you.

He switched off the radio and the car seemed so silent.

Nichkhun: Before this, I used to have a girlfriend named...

Sohee: Victoria.

Nichkhun: How... how did you know that?

Sohee: Lim told me, of course.

Nichkhun: Okay. Did she tell you how old Victoria was?

Sohee: No.

Nichkhun: Well did she tell you how old I was?

Sohee: Nope.

Nichkhun: Well, I'll tell you then. You're 16, right?

Sohee: Yeah.

Nichkhun: Well, I'm 24 and Victoria was... your age.

Sohee: Oh my goodness!!! You dated someone who was 8 years younger than you???!!! Khun, that's insane!

Nichkhun: I know. But... I loved her.

Sohee noticed that his voice was a bit shaky and his eyes were a bit watery.

Nichkhun: We were perfect for each other. We cared about each other so much. And the way we loved... it was magnificent. People even called us lovebirds. But then, he came.

Sohee: Who is he?

Nichkhun: Heechul. He came and in just a blink of an eye, Victoria fell in love with him. But she never told me and she never broke up with me. I didn't know that until one night, I was coming back from work and I passed the Koolz Bar. I saw her car parked outside the bar so I got a little curious. I went inside and I fell on my knees. Victoria, she was with him, kissing and teasing each other like how she always did with me!

He is clearly angry right now. You can hear it from his voice.

Nichkhun: So I beat him up hard. I was older, so I had a better advantage. Plus, I was taller than him. I beat him up in an abandoned parking lot where there was no one to disturb our fight. Victoria was trying desperately to stop me from hitting him but I was so outraged that I didn't care how much she begged! I just kept on going! There was also a time when I thought I could just kill him right there! But eventually I stopped and I just left the place and Heechul with Victoria.

Sohee his arm gently.

Sohee: Hey, it's okay, Khun.

Nichkhun: I guess Victoria became scared of me and this place. That's why she left and moved to Hong Kong. And I never saw her again. Heechul has always been afraid of me since then. He does what I say.

They arrive at Hyelim's house soon after that. Sohee wakes up Hyelim who was sleeping soundly next to her.

Sohee: Lim? Wake up, Lim. We're here.

Lim: Hmm? We're here already? Okay.

The got out of the car and Hyelim turned to Nichkhun who was out of the car too.

Hyelim: Hey Khun, thanks for the ride. Really appreciate it. Come on, Sohee.

Sohee: It's okay, Lim, you go first. I have something to say to Khun.

Hyelim: Well, okay then. Make sure you make it quick. It's way past bedtime.

Sohee nods and Hyelim walks away sleepily. Sohee then tuns to Nichkhun who was staring at her.

Sohee: Listen, anout the story just now... I'm sorry.

Nichkhun: Nah, it's okay. Besides, it's been a few months already. I've forgotten about her anyways.

Sohee: Well, okay then. So I guess this is good night.

Nichkhun: I guess so...

They kept on staring at each other and step by step, they were getting closer and closer until it happens. The kissing happens. Nichkhun's warm lips were on Sohee's fragile lips. And they didn't let go for a while.

Sohee: Khun, I...

Nichkhun: I know. I am so sorry I did that.

Sohee  smiles and blushes a little seeing him blush too.

Sohee: I was gonna say that... I actually liked it.

Nichkhun: You do?

Sohee: Yeah. That was actually my first kiss.

Nichkhun blushes and giggles.

Nichkhun: Haha sorry about that.

Sohee: Haha. Good night, Nichkhun.

Sohee gave him one last kiss before she goes into the apartment.

Nichkhun: Whoa, that was amazing. I have never kissed a girl since Victoria left. And it feels... awesome!