It's Better Now

Which Is My Type?

Suddenly, a guy passes them and says something accusing to Sohee.

Guy 1: You’ve got a nice bum there, missy.

Sohee gasps out loud.

Sohee: How dare he say that to me! That’s rude!

Hyelim: It’s high school, Sohee. You get that a lot so you have to get used to it.

And then another guy says something that made Sohee angry.

Guy 2: Hey, girl. You’ve got a really nice body!

Sohee: People in this school are crazy!

Hyelim and Jiyong laugh at Sohee. The annoying school bell rings once again and Sohee covered her ears like usual.

Sohee: Freaking bell. Come on, let’s go to class. This is really ruining my day.

Sohee walks ahead as Hyelim and Jiyong just stare at her walking towards the wrong class.

Hyelim: She doesn’t know where she’s going.

Jiyong bursts out laughing when Sohee comes back running to them.

Sohee: I was going the wrong way, wasn’t I?

Hyelim and Jiyong laugh while nodding. Sohee couldn’t help but laugh too at her own silliness.

Heechul: Hey, you there. What's your name again?

Sohee: My name is Ahn Sohee. Why? Are you here to bully my friend again?

Heechul: No, not at all. But if you don't meet me at the Koolz Bar later after school, I might bully him again.

Sohee: Huh? What?

Heechul gives her a wink and leaves.

Sohee: Where did he say he wanted to meet me again?

Hyelim: At the Koolz Bar. That place becomes a total nightclub at night. It's something like his headquarters.

Sohee: Hmm, I see. Well, I guess I'll have to go to this Koolz place later. You can come, right?

Hyelim: Of course! Your mum would kill me if I let you go alone to that kind of place.

Sohee: Thanks.

As the girls start walking, Jiyong gets worried.

Jiyong: Are you sure you want to go to that place? I don't think it's meant for girls like you to go there. Besides, you barely even know this town.

Sohee: I know. That's why I need to take Lim along with me so I won't get lost.

Jiyong looks at her nervously.

Sohee: Don't worry, Jiyong. I'll be fine. I promise. Besides, if I don't go to that place later, he might hurt you again. And I don't want that to happen.

Jiyong: Well, okay then.

Sohee and Hyelim both put a hand over his shoulder as they walk together towards class. Later, after school, Sohee waited for Hyelim infront of the school gate. While waiting, she calls her mother.

Sohee: So I guess I'll be back a bit late today.

Mrs Ahn: Well, okay then. As long as you follow Lim wherever she goes. You don't want to get lost in this town, I can tell you that.

Sohee: Yes, Mum. Bye. I love you.

Mrs Ahn: I love you too, sweetheart.

Sohee ends the line and hears Hyelim saying her name out loud,

Hyelim: Hey. You're out early.

Sohee: I was the first one to finish my work. So, are you ready to go?

Hyelim: Yeah, okay. Come on.

Later, at the Koolz Bar...

Hyelim: Here we are. This is the bar that Heechul was talking about.

Sohee stares at the building with awe. It looked cool, even from the outside.

Sohee: Okay, I officially admit that I am a little bit scared to go in there.

Hyelim: Oh, come on, there's nothing to be scared of. Unless your planning to stay here until night comes.

Sohee: Oh no, not at all!

Hyelim: Then there's nothing to be afraid of, okay. At night, it becomes wild, but in the morning, it's just like any regular old bar. You come in, have a drink and leave.

Sohee had to swallow hard before giving Hyelim an answer.

Sohee: Well, okay then.

They step into the club and look for Heechul. Hyelim spots him sitting by the VIP lounge, wearing a pair of sunglasses and drinking. There were two ladies on his left side and one on his right side. Sohee and Hyelim step up to him bravely. Sohee was trying hard not to tremble.

Heechul: I see you've come. I guess I won't be seeing that Jiyong friend of yous fo the meantime.

H egives Sohee a smirk and Sohee pretends to be cool.

Heechul: Girls, get out of the way please.

He asked the ladies by his side to move away and let Sohee sit down by his side while Hyelim sits on the sofa on the opposite side of them. Just as Sohee laid her bottom onto the sofa next to Heechul, he ataacks her with kisses all over her lips and neck. Sohee pushes him back with all her might.

Sohee: What do you think you're doing, crazy???!!!

Hyelim quickly helps Sohee up and they step further away from Heechul. When Heechul was in a good position, he gives Sohee another smirk, this time, more evil.

Heechul: You dare to push me like that, little miss Ahn Sohee?

The way Heechul said her name made her want to run to her mum and cry.

Sohee: Yes, I dare!

The words came out of shakily.